The Trump Whitehouse really was a cowardly place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/09/trump-white-house-tried-to-play-down-us-injuries-in-iran-attack-suleimani-former-official?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Trump White House tried to play down US injuries in attack by Iran, says ex-official
Alyssa Farah says she was pressured to delay reporting of injuries to more than 100 US troops in Iraq from attack avenging Qassem Suleimani

Blakemore
My sources say, whirly is old hahaha, lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

Yet another lame attempt to divert away from Biden's Afghanistan f*ck up and just overall inept presidency in general.

"BUT TRUMP!!!"

Blakemore
Biden removed troops, why you mad?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

Yet another lame attempt to divert away from Biden's Afghanistan f*ck up and just overall inept presidency in general.

"BUT TRUMP!!!" crywank chode

Originally posted by Scribble
nothing at all :3

other than the obvious, that Eth + Nuke etc. are all one homogeneity lol

eThneoLgrRnae
American citizens and US marines have been killed as a result of the man who you losers supported for president screwing up.

You can divert to Trump all you want to but he never got Americans killed. And before you stupidly bring up covid killing people while he was still president, that was not Trump's fault no matter how much y'all wanna pin the blame on him.

We are only like 7-8 months in to the Biden presidency. In that short time, he has created a border crisis, an inflation crisis, an Afghanistan crisis, and a civil rights crisis.... deflecting to "but Trump!!" is not gonna change any of that.

Old Man Whirly!
American citizens and US marines have been killed as a result of the man who you losers supported for president screwing up.

You can divert to Trump all you want to but he never got Americans killed. And before you stupidly bring up covid killing people while he was still president, that was not Trump's fault no matter how much y'all wanna pin the blame on him.

We are only like 7-8 months in to the Biden presidency. In that short time, he has created a border crisis, an inflation crisis, an Afghanistan crisis, and a civil rights crisis.... deflecting to "but Trump!!" is not gonna change any of that. crywank Chode

Originally posted by Blakemore
Trumpers are full of shit.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, deflect all you like, snowflakes.

Perhaps you two losers can explain to the family members of those we lost in Afghanistan how it is really Trump that is bad and how Biden is such a "great president" for letting their family members be killed.

I'm sure they'd like totally get on board with hating Trump and loving the f*ck up Biden like you two do after you "educated" them lol.

Blakemore
Explain how Biden got them killed.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, deflect all you like, snowflakes.

Perhaps you two losers can explain to the family members of those we lost in Afghanistan how it is really Trump that is bad and how Biden is such a "great president" for letting their family members be killed.

I'm sure they'd like totally get on board with hating Trump and loving the f*ck up Biden like you two do after you "educated" them lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Scribble
nothing at all :3

other than the obvious, that Eth + Nuke etc. are all one homogeneity lol

Newjak

We are only like 7-8 months in to the Biden presidency. In that short time, he has created a border crisis, an inflation crisis, an Afghanistan crisis, and a civil rights crisis.... deflecting to "but Trump!!" is not gonna change any of that. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darth Thor
Im sure Trump would have handled the withdrawal much better.

Too bad we will never know because he didnt have the balls to do it.

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/UlNCDZnl.png

Old Man Whirly!
crywank

Blakemore
U mayd?

Klaw
Trump isn't President anymore, maybe I should start making Obama threads constantly?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Trump isn't President anymore, maybe I should start making Obama threads constantly? durwank

Klaw
Trump is the most popular person on KMC.

snowdragon

Seems to be the case wink

cdtm

And in the media.

TheDailyBeast and others are reporting how former president Donald Trump bragged about a color commentary deal for a boxing match on 9/11. I can't imagine a less news worthy story, yet they report everything he does and says.

Robtard
^ LoL at Trump doing boxing commentary on 9/11 and Trumper idiots (I know, redundant) are going to pay to listen. If Obama had done that, Rightist would have flipped out, "How could he disrespect the victims of 9/11 like this? He hates America!".

Trumpers love their double standards.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
^ LoL at Trump doing boxing commentary on 9/11 and Trumper idiots (I know, redundant) are going to pay to listen. If Obama had done that, Rightist would have flipped out, "How could he disrespect the victims of 9/11 like this? He hates America!".

Trumpers love their double standards.

So do you want Trump ignored, or taking up news space?

Personally I'd rather read news, but I guess Trump equals ratings.

Robtard
Your position is loaded and stupid. You can still read news that isn't Trump related, you just have to stop looking for it. Have you tried?

The reason Trump is still relevant and didn't fade into obscurity like other one-term-loser presidents, if because the Right keeps propping him up and co-opting his lies, you people make him relevant and then fake cry how he's still relevant. No one is falling for your tactics.

Darth Thor
Its not like he wants to be ignored. The guy is craving attention since he got booted outta the White House.

cdtm
Your position is loaded and stupid. You can still read news that isn't Trump related, you just have to stop looking for it. Have you tried?

The reason Trump is still relevant and didn't fade into obscurity like other one-term-loser presidents, if because the Right keeps propping him up and co-opting his lies, you people make him relevant and then fake cry how he's still relevant. No one is falling for your tactics.

The Washington Post or The Daily Beast isn't republican media. They keep him in the news.

You apparently like mocking him more than letting him fade into obscurity. How lucky for Trump.

Robtard
https://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=Trump

cdtm
https://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/newssearch/?query=Donald%20trump&btn-search=&sort=Relevance&datefilter=60%20Days

1,352 results for "Donald trump" past 60 days.

Robtard
Um, that's not 1,352 individual stories.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/69f41bbeedd6d17de1efe7ba7e515ce8.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Um, that's not 1,352 individual stories.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/69f41bbeedd6d17de1efe7ba7e515ce8.jpg laughcry eek!

eThneoLgrRnae
https://i.imgur.com/UlNCDZnl.png

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Sad, but true.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump isn't President anymore, maybe I should start making Obama threads constantly?

Yeah, there'd certainly be an abundance of bad things to post about him, that's for damn sure.

I could easily fill up the first page of GD with anti-Obama threads and most of the second page as well.

Klaw
Yeah, there'd certainly be an abundance of bad things to post about him, that's for damn sure.

I could easily fill up the first page of GD with anti-Obama threads and most of the second page as well.

But Obama had a scandal free administration.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
The Washington Post or The Daily Beast isn't republican media. They keep him in the news.

You apparently like mocking him more than letting him fade into obscurity. How lucky for Trump.

Cut poor Robbie a break. The guy just can't stop thinking about him.

That's the price of having TDS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/newssearch/?query=Donald%20trump&btn-search=&sort=Relevance&datefilter=60%20Days

1,352 results for "Donald trump" past 60 days.

Lmao. And Washington Compost is far from being right-wing.

eThneoLgrRnae
But Obama had a scandal free administration.

laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Eon Blue
Superman can fly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Superman can fly. Hi Klaw.

Grand-Moff-Gav

Failed, I have.

Klaw
So do you want Trump ignored, or taking up news space?

He has TDS, what do you think?

Bashar Teg
But Obama

crywank

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Failed, I have.

Yeah, I imagine you're quite used to failure . wink

Klaw
Obama is one of the most corrupt Presidents in American history.

Blakemore
This thread is a joke

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
This thread is a joke

Yeah, OP has TDS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.