Police break Womans' arm; City to pay $3 Million to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

Police abuse taxpayers, taxpayers have to pay.

Robtard
"Officer Austin Hopp threw 73-year-old Karen Garner to the ground in June of 2020, fracturing her arm and dislocating her shoulder after she allegedly stole $13.88 worth of merchandise from Wal-Mart" -snip

That alone is bad enough, add that she has dementia just compounds this cop's deplorable behavior.

Hopefully that Cop lost his job and is blacklisted from ever serving in law enforcement again.

Klaw
Those cops need to be in jail and the police should have to pay the $3 million.

Robtard
If the family sued the cop for 3mil, they'd likely never see even 5%

Klaw
Originally posted by Robtard
If the family sued the cop for 3mil, they'd likely never see even 5%

This is what I hate.

She deserves that $3 million, yet taxpayers have to pay it since the police don't have it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Klaw
Source.

Police abuse taxpayers, taxpayers have to pay.

Disgusting. A thief gets a thiefs reward.

Play stupid games, win a huge court settlement.

Robtard
She's 70+, stole $13 and she has dementia, no need to handle her so roughly she breaks an arm.

Hmmm, maybe Bash was right and you are a legit piece of shit.

cdtm
She's 70+, stole $13 and she has dementia, no need to handle her so roughly she breaks an arm.

Hmmm, maybe Bash was right and you are a legit piece of shit.

Nice ad-hominem. Typical childish leftist behavior.

She did less then the poor innocent peaceful protestor at the capital.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Nice ad-hominem. Typical childish leftist behavior.

She did less then the poor innocent peaceful protestor at the capital.

It seems you don't know what a ad-hominum is, as I attacked your position in my first sentence, before I attacked you and your shitty beliefs.

Old Man Whirly!
It seems you don't know what a ad-hominum is, as I attacked your position in my first sentence, before I attacked you and your shitty beliefs. That is the hilarious thing their whataboutism has reached levels of fakery and outright lying.

Robtard
Has reached? They've been doing that from the start, m8. Could say it's gotten worse over the years though

Old Man Whirly!
Has reached? They've been doing that from the start, m8. Could say it's gotten worse over the years though True but its reaching levels of retardese.

cdtm
It seems you don't know what a ad-hominum is, as I attacked your position in my first sentence, before I attacked you and your shitty beliefs.

All you degenerates do is attack beliefs. Because you don't have any.

BLM burns buildings and and you call it peaceful protests.

KingD19
Disgusting. A thief gets a thiefs reward.

Play stupid games, win a huge court settlement.

You've got a pretty shitty outlook. A senior citizen with not one, but two mental illnesses, one that stems from a legit brain injury, that make her easily confused and not in control of her actions accidentally took 13 bucks worth of stuff. Then when the cops stopped her, she offered to pay and they didn't like that, so they threw her around hard enough to break her arm, arrested her, then made fun of her and laughed at her issues at the police station while she sat there in pain and confusion.

Truly the police at their finest coming together as a unit to stop the worst crime ever.

Also it's funny you call out BLM offshoots for doing things the primary group detests, but say nothing about Trump supporters literally attacking the captiol and trying to take over the country.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by KingD19
You've got a pretty shitty outlook. A senior citizen with not one, but two mental illnesses, one that stems from a legit brain injury, that make her easily confused and not in control of her actions accidentally took 13 bucks worth of stuff. Then when the cops stopped her, she offered to pay and they didn't like that, so they threw her around hard enough to break her arm, arrested her, then made fun of her and laughed at her issues at the police station while she sat there in pain and confusion.

Truly the police at their finest coming together as a unit to stop the worst crime ever.

Also it's funny you call out BLM offshoots for doing things the primary group detests, but say nothing about Trump supporters literally attacking the captiol and trying to take over the country. thumb up Bingo!

Robtard

^ Strawman fallacy

Klaw

Oh they have beliefs, horrible ones.

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Oh they have beliefs, horrible ones.

thumb up Fly, is that you?

Darth Thor
Pretty sure Ad-Hominem arguments are what Rightists dish out most the time.

Just look at Fox News, rarely to they take a consistent position. Its just - Dems be Bad.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Just look at Fox News, rarely to they take a consistent position. Its just - Dems be Bad.

The phrase "damning evidence" was used ad-nasum any time an impeachment thing came about.

Tbh, the worst thing to come from the Democrat side was embracing a book called "It's time to fight dirty".

It's like saying."Our underhanded tactics are better than their underhanded tactics".

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor

As opposed to Orange Man bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.