Breaking: "President" Biden bombed the wrong guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/v0PuEFUIawU

The "Isis terrorist" he supposedly bombed turned out to be a US aid worker... he was loading bottles of water, not bombs, into his car....

...whoops.

But of course this is all somehow Trump's fault. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Klaw
It's (D)ifferent.

eThneoLgrRnae
Gonna be fun to watch the mental gymnastics the Biden zombies here engage in to try and downplay this or even try to spin it as somehow being Trump's fault.

eThneoLgrRnae
They'll probably have to listen to CNN or Rachel Maddow first in order to get their talking points down pat lol.

Zenwolf
So all the ways to gather intelligence and....what? I still don't understand how you can make a mistake like this.

Blakemore
What does this have to do with Trump?

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden the screw up.

jaden_2.0
Add it to the extremely long list of innocent people bombed to pieces over the last 20 years. All of which were brought to light in the aftermath of...

h6hdEsGiT2Ls

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course.... here comes jaden with his pathetic whataboutism.

I saw that one coming from a mile away lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Ethneo, I think you are wrong smile I think you should be polite like the rest of us too

eThneoLgrRnae
^reported

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't worry though, I doubt the mods will do anything about it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Don't worry though, I doubt the mods will do anything about it. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae reeeeeeeeeee!
^poor phaggy wittle pooty is still followin' me around like a little lost puppy.... how sad. what a snowflake Ethneo is. smile

Bashar Teg
i thought he was "ignoring" you laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Bashy thinks it's funny that Biden killed an innocent family.

Not surprising.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i thought he was "ignoring" you laughing out loud laughing out loud I own Methneo smile Although I would sell him if I thought anyone would pay... anything.

eThneoLgrRnae
Today is the anniversary of 9/11 as well.

Bashy gonna laugh about dat too? Did he laugh when the towers fell twenty years ago killing all those people it did?

Guess he was probably only a little squirt at the time, much like he still is today.

Bashar Teg
what are you triggered about now, Methneo? I did 9/11?

Old Man Whirly!
Today is the anniversary of 9/11 as well.

Bashy gonna laugh about dat too? Did he laugh when the towers fell twenty years ago killing all those people it did?

Guess he was probably only a little squirt at the time, much like he still is today. Shush Methneo.

jaden_2.0
Ah, of course.... here comes jaden with his pathetic whataboutism.

I saw that one coming from a mile away lol.

They all have one thing in common. You don't actually care about any of them. Not one bit. It just happens to be convenient to pretend you do with this one.

SquallX
You guys needs a break.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys needs a break.

*yous

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys needs a break. hi Squall smile

Robtard
Trump's doing his pay-to-listen boxing commentary tonight to remember 9/11 and those that died.

Here you go, Trumpers: How to Order Special Live Commentary by Former President Donald Trump & Donald Trump Jr

YW

Bashar Teg
trump's 1/6 coup attempt was far more dangerous to the american way of life than 9/11.

Robtard
We really need to keep Democrats permanently in the Oval Office, Rightist magically start caring about dead marines and civilians in far off countries. That's progress.

cdtm
trump's 1/6 coup attempt was far more dangerous to the american way of life than 9/11.

Because demanding transparency is voter disenfranchisement.

And conveniently coincided with the dead voting, you people are miracle workers!

Just like Oz the Great and Powerful, telling everyone to ignore what's behind the curtain.

Klaw

Patriot Act, millions of lives lost, and trillions of dollars in subsequent wars.

But Jan 6th was worse.

This is your brain on Leftism.

Bashar Teg
those were all the results of replican policy, not the actual attacks, eon you time waster retard pos

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Because demanding transparency is voter disenfranchisement.

And conveniently coincided with the dead voting, you people are miracle workers!

Just like Oz the Great and Powerful, telling everyone to ignore what's behind the curtain.

The dead people who voted have by and large voted for Republicans: https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=675685&highlight=fraud+userid%3A73571

YW

Klaw
Now do Illegal Aliens.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
The dead people who voted have by and large voted for Republicans: https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=675685&highlight=fraud+userid%3A73571

YW

Is this verified by the same people who changed the polls?

Clever! Have Biden win then change the records post election.

Blakemore
Ethneo is such a waaaahh

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
Patriot Act, millions of lives lost, and trillions of dollars in subsequent wars.

But Jan 6th was worse.

This is your brain on Leftism.

Like I said, they have a warped, f*cked-up mind to compare the mostly peaceful protest of January 6th to 9/11.

I would say they should be ashamed of themselves but they have no shame.

January 6th honestly doesn't even make the top 1000 of most horrible things in American history.

Only retards try to make the argument that it does.

Bashar Teg
poor methneo dur

eThneoLgrRnae
^case in point.

Like I said, only retards.

Klaw
Like I said, they have a warped, f*cked-up mind to compare the mostly peaceful protest of January 6th to 9/11.

I would say they should be ashamed of themselves but they have no shame.

January 6th honestly doesn't even make the top 1000 of most horrible things in American history.

Only retards try to make the argument that it does.

Tho reason why the Left keeps talking about Jan 6 like it's a big deal is because they are trying to make people forget about BLM and Antifa burning down cities last year.

After all the people hurt and killed, all the businesses destroyed, the Left needed something to deflect, and they found it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Spot on, klaw. thumb up

Bashar Teg
it'll all be okay methneo

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.