The dementia-ridden Tyrant Joe Biden's "patience is wearing thin."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/WxZ0mwq5oHg

Well I feel the exact same way the dude in that video does. I am not a sheep. Biden can kiss my a**. Not taking the so-called "vaccine" I don't care what he says or how much his "patience is wearing thin."

He works for the people (or at least he's supposed to), not the other way around. Any mandate to force people to take a vaccine is unconstitutional. He is not a f*cking king or emperor, ffs.

For like the two dozenth time already, f*ck vaccines and anyone who tries to force them onto others.

I imagine he did this to try and distract everyone from his Afghanistan complete and utter f*ck up. He wants to desperately change the subject because for once most of the country agrees on something (that he screwed up).

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/WxZ0mwq5oHg

Well I feel the exact same way the dude in that video does. I am not a sheep. Biden can kiss my a**. Not taking the so-called "vaccine" I don't care what he says or how much his "patience is wearing thin."

He works for the people (or at least he's supposed to), not the other way around. Any mandate to force people to take a vaccine is unconstitutional. He is not a f*cking king or emperor, ffs.

For like the two dozenth time already, f*ck vaccines and anyone who tries to force them onto others.

I imagine he did this to try and distract everyone from his Afghanistan complete and utter f*ck up. He wants to desperately change the subject because for once most of the country agrees on something (that he screwed up). https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg

Bashar Teg
can we just have a general "muh yootoobz!" attention whore thread for the incels to post all their youtube linked "opinions" and "research"? then just move the thread into the conspiracy forum

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can we just have a general "muh yootoobz!" attention whore thread for the incels to post all their youtube linked "opinions" and "research"? then just move the thread into the conspiracy forum thumb up agree

eThneoLgrRnae
You don't like you tube videos then don't click on the link, retard.

No one is making you cucks click on it.

Old Man Whirly!
You don't like you tube videos then don't click on the link, retard.

No one is making you cucks click on it. reeeee!

Blakemore
Whirly is a cuck lol, why? Idk, but ethneo says so.

Darth Thor
can we just have a general "muh yootoobz!" attention whore thread for the incels to post all their youtube linked "opinions" and "research"? then just move the thread into the conspiracy forum

Agreed. No point spamming the forum with endless threads on the same topic.

Or just have a Trumpers hate on Biden thread.

Originally posted by Blakemore
Whirly is a cuck lol, why? Idk, but ethneo says so.

Its just the cuckservative self projecting.

Klaw
But it's okay to make multiple Trump threads?

eThneoLgrRnae
Course it is , klaw.

Special rules and all that. Oh, and don't even think about hitting that report button for all the constant orange man bad threads made by a certain beta male cuck.... you might get called a "crybaby" by a certain moderator for using the report button for, you know, reporting people.

Then again, you don't believe in God and you support abortion so the report button may not be entirely useless for you. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Course it is , klaw.

Special rules and all that. Oh, and don't even think about hitting that report button for all the constant orange man bad threads made by a certain beta male cuck.... you might get called a "crybaby" by a certain moderator for using the report button for, you know, reporting people.

Then again, you don't believe in God and you support abortion so the report button may not be entirely useless for you. wink Bitchboi Methneo, spamming up threads as usual.

Blakemore
People who hate abortion are people nobody wants to **** in the first place

Old Man Whirly!
People who hate abortion are people nobody wants to **** in the first place Exactly

Klaw
I'm pro-choice.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I know that's what you call it.... which is fine.

Not gonna make a fuss over it.

It's already been argued to death and no one here is changing anyone else's mind, that's obvious.

Blakemore
That a woman has choice over her child?

Klaw
A fetus isn't a child.

Bashar Teg
People who hate abortion are people nobody wants to **** in the first place

weird, innit

Blakemore
weird, innit yeah

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
A fetus isn't a child.

Wrong.... again, not gonna get caught up in arguing this any longer.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a dead subject on this forum.

Old Man Whirly!

As far as I'm concerned, it's a dead subject on this forum. silly dancing troll monkey!

Blakemore
Not only can a fetus die in child birth, it can also kill the mother

eThneoLgrRnae

As far as I'm concerned, it's a dead subject on this forum.

Blakemore
Also, the child needs milk from the mother to survive. Dipstick

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Some people here seem to have a huge learning disability.

Do I really need to quote myself, yet again?

You just don't get it.

Blakemore
Get what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.