Trump airstrikes in Afghanistan increased civilian deaths by 330%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Trump pledged to stop 'endless wars' but his airstrikes in Afghanistan increased civilian deaths by 330% since 2016

Civilian deaths skyrocketed in Afghanistan under President Donald Trump, whose administration relaxed the rules of engagement for airstrikes in 2017, according to a new study from the Costs of War Project at Brown University.

"The number of civilians killed by international airstrikes increased about 330 percent from 2016, the last full year of the Obama Administration, to 2019, the most recent year for which there is complete data from the United Nations," Neta C. Crawford, who led the study, wrote in a report on the findings. "The restraints on airstrikes are intended to save civilian lives, and the restraints generally do: the evidence shows that civilian casualties due to airstrikes decrease."

Airstrikes killed 700 civilians in Afghanistan in 2019 alone, more than any other year since the early days of the war in 2002, according to the study. "There were more weapons dropped from the air in 2018 and 2019 than at the height of US presence in Afghanistan in 2011," the report stated. -snip

"President of peace", yeah right, Trumpers.

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/UlNCDZnm.png

Robtard
^Trumper coping mechanism

Blakemore

Robtard
It's okay

eThneoLgrRnae
"Trumper" lol. Oh robbie.... smh.

I'm wondering what people like Robbie would do without Trump around for them to get their constant dopamine rush by pretending to be outraged over everything he does. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
I imagine their lives would be quite boring and empty. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I'm wondering what people like Robbie would do without Trump around for them to get their constant dopamine rush by pretending to be outraged over everything he does. laughing out loud Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I imagine their lives would be quite boring and empty. laughing out loud

I waited to reply as it seemed you might be starting on another multi-post rant and I didn't wan to interrupt your fuming.

Anyhow, yes, you are most certainly a Trumper.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I'm wondering what people like Robbie would do without Trump around for them to get their constant dopamine rush by pretending to be outraged over everything he does. laughing out loud Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I imagine their lives would be quite boring and empty. laughing out loud whereas you take meth instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.