KU President retweets death to America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
But it's Republicans who hate America.

Also, her Twitter profile looks exactly as you'd expect.

Newjak
Originally posted by Klaw
Republicans profit off of the continued misery and stalled development of America.

There I fixed it for you.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Newjak

Laughable at best

Newjak
Originally posted by snowdragon
Laughable at best I agree this thread is laughable.

snowdragon
I agree this thread is laughable.

So was your "fix."

eThneoLgrRnae
So was your "fix."

Indeed. thumb up thumb up

Newjak
Your fix was accurate Fixed it for you wink

Blakemore
This thread is stupid

Old Man Whirly!
Voltron in da house getting owned by Newjak!Originally posted by Blakemore
This thread is stupid thumb up

Blakemore
Lol

Klaw

Nice to see you're okay with Americans retweeting Death to America.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Nice to see you're okay with Americans retweeting Death to America.

Well of course he is. He is a commie piece of shit, after all.

I've lost count of how many times I've seen him disgustingly bashing his own country.

Klaw

Robtard
Another silly Klaw bait thread :/

eThneoLgrRnae
Says the guy who tries to pathetically deflect away from Biden's Afghanistan complete and utter f*ck up by making a silly Trump bait thread.

Robtard
I'm sorry that the facts that Trump bombed the shit out of Afghanistan and killed a lot more civilians upsets you, well, the dead civilians don't upset you.

Trump pledged to stop 'endless wars' but his airstrikes in Afghanistan increased civilian deaths by 330% since 2016

eThneoLgrRnae
Maybe you didn't get the memo; Trump is not the C-in-C anymore, although he is the rightful one.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Maybe you didn't get the memo; Trump is not the C-in-C anymore, although he is the rightful one. he lost, deal with it

Klaw
Maybe you didn't get the memo; Trump is not the C-in-C anymore, although he is the rightful one.

TDS is all over KMC.

They can't stop talking about Trump!

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
TDS is all over KMC.

They can't stop talking about Trump!

Yeah, tbh, I think the Trump-haters miss being constantly triggered over every little thing Trump did while in WH.

It was like an addictive drug to them to constantly be fake outraged over silly shit. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, tbh, I think the Trump-haters miss being constantly triggered over every little thing Trump did while in WH.

It was like an addictive drug to them to constantly be fake outraged over silly shit. laughing out loud An armed trumper nut near the DNC is a little thing only to insurrectionists like you Methneo.

Klaw
dur

Newjak
Nice to see you're okay with Americans retweeting Death to America. And now begins the strawmen fallacies lol

Blakemore

It was like an addictive drug to them to constantly be fake outraged over silly shit. laughing out loud youre butthurt because I changed my mind on Trump. Poor you.

Klaw
dur

Eon Blue

This. thumb up

Darth Thor

Laughable contradictory argument.

ArtificialGlory
She may be a loathsome shitbag, but why perpetuate cancel culture?

NemeBro
Nice to see you're okay with Americans retweeting Death to America. I sure am, it is a free country after all. Death to America my friends. thumb up

NemeBro
She has freedom of speech to say Death to America, but I think it's obvious that doing that is immoral.
Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.