Ravenna (Snow White and Huntsmen) vs Muriel (Hansel and Gretel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
The sorceress vs the witch and this takes place in a medieval fantasy realm.

h1a8
Good one. I have no idea. Maybe go with Muriel?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by h1a8
Good one. I have no idea. Maybe go with Muriel?
Then i think you should read this first.

h1a8
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Then i think you should read this first.

I based my guess off Muriel being able to completely control the body.
What good is Ravenna if shes not in control of her body?
This fight is basically a quick draw and Muriel is pretty fast.

Tyrannoraptor
I based my guess off Muriel being able to completely control the body.
What good is Ravenna if shes not in control of her body?
This fight is basically a quick draw and Muriel is pretty fast. But Ravenna is capable of draining the youth of other young women & manipulating the life forces of anyone & she also has superhuman speed and reflexes too as seen at the end of the both film when she was able to easily dodge Snow White's attacks and catch an arrow shot at her sister Freya in mid air.

h1a8
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But Ravenna is capable of draining the youth of other young women & manipulating the life forces of anyone & she also has superhuman speed and reflexes too as seen at the end of the both film when she was able to easily dodge Snow White's attacks and catch an arrow shot at her sister Freya in mid air.

I agreed that was a quickdraw. No need to convince me what Ravenna can do. If she hits Muriel with something first (from many different things) then she wins. But if Muriel controls her body first or rips her head off then she wins.

From the movies, Muriel was visually faster, especially batting a bullet away.

Tyrannoraptor
I agreed that was a quickdraw. No need to convince me what Ravenna can do. If she hits Muriel with something first (from many different things) then she wins. But if Muriel controls her body first or rips her head off then she wins.

From the movies, Muriel was visually faster, especially batting a bullet away.
Yeah okay fine then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.