Armed Trumper Arrested Near DNC headquarters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/571960-man-with-bayonet-and-machete-arrested-near-dnc-headquarters-police

A California man was arrested near the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters early Monday morning after Capitol Police found a bayonet and machete in his car.

Donald Craighead, 44, was arrested for possession of prohibited weapons after a Capitol Police officer pulled him over and found the weapons in his truck, which are illegal in Washington, D.C., authorities noted.

At around midnight on Monday, Capitol Police said a Special Operation Division officer who was on patrol pulled over a Dodge Dakota pickup truck outside DNC headquarters that had a swastika and other white supremacists symbols painted on it. -snip

They're gearing up for their "rally" on the 18th.

eThneoLgrRnae
Another silly Rob bait thread.

Robtard
^ Trumper coping mechanism

Klaw
Originally posted by Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/UlNCDZnm.png

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud thumb up thumb up

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Trumper coping mechanism

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Well Methneo and Voltron have been calling for revolution for some time.

Robtard
The 'Civil War 2.0' ranters. Silly stuff.

Old Man Whirly!
The 'Civil War 2.0' ranters. Silly stuff. Silly stuff that sadly may get people killed, including those with these ****ing stupid ideas.

Robtard
May? It's already cost lives. Remember Kyle Rittenhouse was supposed to be a fulcrum, or so was claimed.

Old Man Whirly!
May? It's already cost lives. Remember Kyle Rittenhouse was supposed to be a fulcrum, or so was claimed. oh true enough, may cost more lives would be more accurate.

Robtard
It most certainly will. Just a matter of time until the next Punisher LARPer hits the streets.

Old Man Whirly!
It most certainly will. Just a matter of time until the next Punisher LARPer hits the streets. and these people destroy their own lives and their families because they bought into the bullshit of someone who does not give a shit about them.

Patient_Leech
This probably wasn't as entertaining as that dude who was arrested outside the Capitol a few weeks ago who did a live Facebook video and ranted for a long time. He ranted about hoping Joe Biden would shoot him or something to start the revolution. Dude was bonkers AF.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This probably wasn't as entertaining as that dude who was arrested outside the Capitol a few weeks ago who did a live Facebook video and ranted for a long time. He ranted about hoping Joe Biden would shoot him or something to start the revolution. Dude was bonkers AF. Metheo's twin?

Patient_Leech
He's definitely what I imagine MeThneo being like irl.

Eon Blue

How lonely you must be. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
He's definitely what I imagine MeThneo being like irl. Me too except, I see him as looking like Boss Hogg from the original Dukes of Hazard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.