Guns Akimbo... am I alone thinking this was very good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Wanted meets the Running man, Daniel Radcliffe is excellent in it.

Robtard
Was silly and absurd, but I enjoyed it.

Radcliffe post Harry Potter is a very decent actor imo.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Wanted meets the Running man, Daniel Radcliffe is excellent in it.

Nah, I actually really liked it

Patient_Leech
I watched it the other day. I don't think it's a perfect movie by any means (I give it 7/10 overall) but it does have great entertainment value. And Daniel Radcliffe is turning into a very fun actor to watch.

Is it safe to say that Radcliffe is basically doing whatever he wants after making all his money with Harry Potter?

Old Man Whirly!
I would like to see a sequel guys, but not sure it got enough box office. It has the Crank Factor, you want to see how absurd and OTT it can get!

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I don't know how to check box office returns anymore. Box Office Mojo doesn't usually include budget costs anymore. It's frustrating.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, I don't know how to check box office returns anymore. Box Office Mojo doesn't usually include budget costs anymore. It's frustrating. Same, it annoys me!

steverules_2
Oh it did really bad money wise, budget was 15mil and it made 1mil

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh it did really bad money wise, budget was 15mil and it made 1mil Shame but video and streaming is where it's at. Hopefully that could get it done. Who'd have thunk Harry Potter would become a Cult actor!

Jmanghan
This movie was great fun, not a fantastic movie, but a good one, absolutely. Fun characters and fun plot.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm now thinking Jon Tropper and the Banshee/Warrior crew could do a great ongoing show starring Radcliffe with a Scizm villain of the week and overarching plot...

Jman seeing you post made me think of Tropper, I always associate you with Banshee on this board.

Patient_Leech
This movie would have been better if Samara Weaving had actually looked hot instead of gross. sad

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9775f475684e04cdc7e05bd81ccfeb9d/50a2043e0bf77c8c-ab/s400x600/81fd8b147497745a2a3ef607b53fd087541e9683.png

Robtard
The poor man's Margot Robbie

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
The poor man's Margot Robbie Margot Robbie sucks. Samara Weaving is a much better actor.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Margot Robbie sucks. Samara Weaving is a much better actor.

Yo mama sucks. They're both very good.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yo mama sucks. They're both very good. I hope so for a fantasy I intend to visualise right now!

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I hope so for a fantasy I intend to visualise right now!

That's a damn good idea! crywank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.