Florida teens 13+14 held over columbine style plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/13/florida-shooting-plan-foiled-teenagers-columbine-style

https://i.imgur.com/3Tz9yHi.jpg

snowdragon
Man as a parent I couldnt imagine having the police visit me once for my kid let alone 80 times.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Man as a parent I couldnt imagine having the police visit me once for my kid let alone 80 times. Shocking isn't it. Every now and again, kids do this stuff in the news. I think the internet has made it easier, but bizarrely cruel and or evil stuff done by kids always has happened and always will.

James Bulger murder springs to mind for me always.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

James Bulger murder springs to mind for me always.

Yeah that was a really awful one.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/13/florida-shooting-plan-foiled-teenagers-columbine-style

https://i.imgur.com/3Tz9yHi.jpg

We clearly need gun stronger gun laws.

Laws will stop black market use, and home made explosives.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
We clearly need gun stronger gun laws.

Laws will stop black market use, and home made explosives. dur

snowdragon
Any good parent would have recognized these boys problems and locked them in a closet and fed them only broccoli and brussel sprouts for a year.

Klaw
This is clearly a case of bad parenting.

But the Left will use it to push for gun confiscation.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Klaw

But the Left

durwank

Robtard
Klaw can't help himself at this point, if he doesn't blame "der Left" bogeyman for all the problems everyday, he's just not living in his mind.

Klaw
Everytime something like this happens, it's an excuse to push gun laws.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
Everytime something like this happens, it's an excuse to push gun laws.

^ Literally not true.

StyleTime
The people who claimed the left will use this to push gun laws are also the only people in the thread who brought up gun laws.

I hope these boys receive the mental health counseling they need. This was caught before anyone got hurt, and there's still hope for their mental health to improve.

NemeBro
Originally posted by snowdragon
Man as a parent I couldnt imagine having the police visit me once for my kid let alone 80 times. That's not necessarily what the article said, albeit only from a quick skimming of it.

It says the boys were familiar because between the two the police have been to their homes eighty times yes, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they were there all eighty times for one of the boys. It is entirely possible if not necessarily probable they were there for their parents. If both come from abusive, violent, and unhappy households that could also help explain their actions.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
The people who claimed the left will use this to push gun laws are also the only people in the thread who brought up gun laws.

I hope these boys receive the mental health counseling they need. This was caught before anyone got hurt, and there's still hope for their mental health to improve.

That's because guns laws is the left mo to any shooting, without regard to whether gun laws would have made any difference to the act.

What the left really wants is a gunless society, and that simply is not happening in the US. Ever.

cdtm
I was gonna apologise to Nemebro because I saw his comment under Styletimes, and had the horrible notion I was a jackass to Neme.

But I see I was a jerk to my intended target.

No offense Style, it's not personal. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
That's because guns laws is the left mo to any shooting, without regard to whether gun laws would have made any difference to the act.

What the left really wants is a gunless society, and that simply is not happening in the US. Ever.

thumb up thumb up

And thank God for that. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
You know, maybe if schools weren't so heavily brainwashing kids to think that they are nothing more than animals (which is a lie) then maybe you wouldn't have so many kids acting like... you know... animals. Animals don't give a shit about society's laws nor do they value human life.

There is strong evidence to suggest the Columbine shooters did what they did directly because of their strong beliefs in totally unscientific darwinist crap. Course you won't hear that being talked about in the media. They are still puzzled over why they did it; it boggles their minds lol.

Such a simple, obvious reason and yet they can't see it because they've been blinded. How sad.

Ffs, they carried out on the shooting on Hitler's b'day. That is an obvious clue. One of the boys were wearing a shirt that said "natural selection" (that's another obvious clue; btw, natural selection is actually real unlike the rest of Darwin's stupid theory).

NemeBro
I didn't know animals were taking guns and shooting up our schools. mmm

cdtm
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up thumb up

And thank God for that. wink

And it's the same thing for every left sacred cow.

They want emasculated men, and that ain't happening either. The "soy boy" look has done more damage to the left than all the smear campaigns put together.

Because, surprise surprise, the one thing all races is uniting in laughing their assess off at the beta male cuck who drinks the cool aid.

Just like no one's buying into the morbidly obese flat chested hairy legged baritone hippo as an ideal of beauty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.