Fail: Republican Recall Election In CA Falls Hilariously Flat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

snowdragon
I guess it boils down to who cares......

LULZ of course or it could just mean more democrats voted and it has nothing to do with that.

Robtard
It has everything to do with that, that is how voting works.

This recall was brought into place by just 12% of Californians, a low minority. It was a sham from the start.

It's costing Californian tax payers around 300million, they should make the people who called/voted for it, pay for it.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard

This recall was brought into place by just 12% of Californians, a low minority. It was a sham from the start.

It's costing Californian tax payers around 300million, they should make the people who called/voted for it, pay for it.

No one gives a hoot about the cost, not really and frankly who cares about a recall......political theater shit show.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
No one gives a hoot about the cost, not really and frankly who cares about a recall......political theater shit show.

Wrong, people care about wasting their taxes, they ***** about it all the time.

Wrong, people in California care about this sham recall.

You are correct there, it was a Republican shit show and they utterly failed. Lets see if they learn anything from it and reject Larry Elder types in the future. If they had run a sensible Republican, they might have had it or come very close.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it "falls flat" because, once again, an election was rigged.

LOL if this is a surprise to anyone after the way the dems so blatantly cheated in 2020 election.

eThneoLgrRnae
I guess it boils down to who cares......

LULZ of course or it could just mean more democrats voted and it has nothing to do with that.

I posted a story about tons of Elder voters showing up to vote only to shockingly discover that they had already voted.

The fix was in from beginning. Dems massively cheating in an election and getting away with it. Who is really surprised by this?

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

LOL if this is a surprise to anyone after the way the dems so blatantly cheated in 2020 election.

Yeah, already saw the "it was rigged!" and similar rants. Was expected out of the snowflake loser party.

Rightist are also spinning another conspiracy theory that Elder was a "Democrat shill", so shitty that it would give Newsom an easy win.

The Republican party is definitely the party that cannot accept election results unless they win. This is your legacy. Too funny.

emporerpants
So ethneo, a liberal wins an incredibly Liberal state, and your response is "it was rigged!".....................................do you really and truly think that the only way for a liberal to win a state where the vast majority of it's people are liberal.....is by cheating? Honestly? Please tell me you aren't that stupid. Seriously.

Robtard
The best part, the GOP is likely now stuck with Elder come the 2022 California gubernatorial election.

Per California law, the two candidates with this highest percentages automatically become the candidates. Newsom has it for the Left, Elder will have it for the Right unless he drops out, which is unlikely as he's a nutter who thinks he can still win or some other Rightist candidate overtakes him in popularity to become the nominee,which is also unlikely.

cdtm

That's more people than there are blacks.

I guess caring about what black people want is a sham. stick out tongue

BackFire
Extremely blue state california voted blue. How suspicious.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by BackFire
Extremely blue state california voted blue. How suspicious.

This.

Old Man Whirly!

dur Why do you hate your Country?

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
That's more people than there are blacks.

I guess caring about what black people want is a sham. stick out tongue

The majority of Black Californians did not call for the recall. Rightist like making everything about race.

eThneoLgrRnae
The fact California is an "extremely blue" state doesn't change the fact that lots of cheating went on.

Also, we all know that states can change from blue to red or red to blue. California wasn't always a blue state.

Old Man Whirly!
The majority of Black Californians did not call for the recall. Rightist like making everything about race. I can't believe their are places on the internet these people get away with it still. They have been forced to small forums because Facebook etc won't have it... as much. No reflection on the mods mind. Free speech is fine.

Klaw
Very disappointed with the results, although not unexpected.

California votes for Leftism, and then will ***** all the time about homelessness, unaffordable housing, illegal aliens, etc.

Robtard
^ Empty and meaningless post. "Homelessness, unaffordable housing and illegal aliens" are not a "Leftist" issues, they're American issues.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I can't believe their are places on the internet these people get away with it still. They have been forced to small forums because Facebook etc won't have it... as much. No reflection on the mods mind. Free speech is fine.

Well than I strongly suggest you stop pushing ppl away.

Robtard
The fact California is an "extremely blue" state doesn't change the fact that lots of cheating went on.

Also, we all know that states can change from blue to red or red to blue. California wasn't always a blue state.

Texas is going Blue sooner than later. Getting closer.

Already happened with Arizona in 2020 smile

snowdragon
Texas is going Blue sooner than later. Getting closer.

Already happened with Arizona in 2020 smile

Yup ppl fleeing from cali and their problems is an issue.

Klaw
if Texas goes Blue, America is screwed.

Robtard
Yup ppl fleeing from cali and their problems is an issue.

The majority of California to Texas migrants are Republican/Conservative types, so they'd vote Red in Texas as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw

False. America would be better off by a very large factor.

Old Man Whirly!
False. America would be better off by a very large factor. The world would be better off by a large factor!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The world would be better off by a large factor!

Also true!

BackFire

Adam_PoE
^ Empty and meaningless post. "Homelessness, unaffordable housing and illegal aliens" are not a "Leftist" issues, they're American issues.

Yeah, they do not want to talk about the fact that the homelessness problem in blue states is because red states literally put their homeless on buses and ship them here; or the fact that red states ***** endlessly about the border, while doing nothing to secure it themselves.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, they do not want to talk about the fact that the homelessness problem in blue states is because red states literally put their homeless on buses and ship them here; or the fact that red states ***** endlessly about the border, while doing nothing to secure it themselves.

Of course they don't, that would mean they'd have to be honest with themselves for once.

snowdragon
The majority of California to Texas migrants are Republican/Conservative types, so they'd vote Red in Texas as well.

So say you......provide the evidence

Robtard
So say you......provide the evidence

Did you provide evidence of your claim? you did not

snowdragon
Did you provide evidence of your claim? you did not

no you are right, it's a fact ppl are moving to texas really you didn't want to provide that info because it didn't fit your narrative

Robtard
no you are right, it's a fact ppl are moving to texas really you didn't want to provide that info because it didn't fit your narrative

No, you're spinning. I never denied that people are moving to Texas, I said as much. The contention is concerning where their politics lie, you made a claim without adding proof, so I responded in kind and you didn't like that.

But here, since Robtard is kind: New Poll Finds All Those People Moving To Texas Aren't Going To Be Voting For Democrats

"The Texas Public Policy Foundation has conducted two polls of registered voters to test attitudes between natives and non-natives. Its January 2020 poll of 800 registered voters found native Texans supported President Trump over Hillary Clinton by a 7-point margin compared to transplants, who supported Trump by a 12-point margin." -snip

Indicates a majority of Texas implants are Conservative/Republican voters. YW

snowdragon
No, you're spinning. I never denied that people are moving to Texas, I said as much. The contention is concerning the ones from California and where their politics lie, you made a claim without adding proof, so I responded in kind.

So purple texas and evidence of movement to texas provides proof you just want to pretend......it doesn't happen its not real wink

Robtard
So purple texas and evidence of movement to texas provides proof you just want to pretend......it doesn't happen its not real wink

I literally provided a link and snippet from the Texas Public Policy Foundation as proof and you not only ignored it, but conveniently didn't provide proof of your claim again.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw

Oh we're already screwed anyway.

So is the rest of the world. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Oh we're already screwed anyway.

So is the rest of the world. wink I'm not if your God comes, he will judge me on my good deeds and kindness. Sadly, and I hope I'm wrong, you're ****ed. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.