So apparently leftists are ok w/mass evictions if it's unvaxxed people being evicted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/09/16/the-left-discovers-it-loves-evictions-as-florida-landlord-challenges-desantis-by-evicting-unvaccinated-tenants-n443854

Leftists show their blatant hypocrisy again.

Hopefully Governor DeSantis will squash this move by those anti-choice landlords ASAP.

eThneoLgrRnae
And before someone tries to use the reasoning "but.. but... the landlords have a duty to protect those people living in their facilities!"

First, this overhyped virus has over a 99% survival rate. NINETY...NINE... FRIGGIN'... PERCENT! There have been far more deadly things out there than that. If landlords use that justification for evicting people then they should start evicting them for stuff like having AIDS or other STD's or not being vaxxed against the common flu or other transmittable diseases.

Secondly, I have posted this several times before but here it is again anyway. It is actually the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated, who are actually the bigger threat to healthy people. From a non-sell out doctor:

Adam_PoE
Why do you hate free market capitalism?

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/09/16/the-left-discovers-it-loves-evictions-as-florida-landlord-challenges-desantis-by-evicting-unvaccinated-tenants-n443854

Hopefully Governor DeSantis will squash this move by those anti-choice landlords ASAP. that means you, lol

Robtard
Redstate.com is a Far-Right "news" outlet that uses sensationalized headlines and stories to make Rightist fouth at the mouth.

I'd take everything they claim with a grain of salt.

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists are also apparently totally ok with black people being discriminated against and kicked out of restaurants.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!"-- neo-nazis

cdtm

Hopefully Governor DeSantis will squash this move by those anti-choice landlords ASAP.

Disgusting hypocrisy.

And such a noble landlord promising to evict people. As if landlords ever needed an excuse to do that!

I highly doubt this ******* cares about vax/anti-vax, and is opportunistically doing something he wanted to do anyways, while wrapping a henious act of displacement up in a pretty bow of "Muh herd munity"!

All landlords are scumbags, he's just a bit scummier than many.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Disgusting hypocrisy.

And such a noble landlord promising to evict people. As if landlords ever needed an excuse to do that!

I highly doubt this ******* cares about vax/anti-vax, and is opportunistically doing something he wanted to do anyways, while wrapping a henious act of displacement up in a pretty bow of "Muh herd munity"!

All landlords are scumbags, he's just a bit scummier than many.

I don't agree that they are ALL scumbags. I lived in an apartment for a decade before moving into the house I have now.

The landlord was a very nice woman. The closest to mean she ever got with me was calling me on phone several times because my tv was apparently too loud and disturbing the neighbors late at night who were trying to sleep.

I had no problem with that though. Never meant to keep my neighbors from getting sleep.

jaden_2.0
"Your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!"-- neo-nazis

Brought to you by the Obama birth certificate crowd...

Robtard
Leftists are also apparently totally ok with black people being discriminated against and kicked out of restaurants.

False. They were kicked out for not being vaccinated, not for being Black.

How do you know that restaurant owner was a "liberal"?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

https://i.imgur.com/lD5OIHc.png

cdtm

Originally posted by Robtard

https://earlgreyjot.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/headache.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae

How do you know that restaurant owner was a "liberal"?

They were black. I've decided to take a page out of so-called "liberal's" playbook (like when they call anyone a racist for criticizing Obama or anyone a sexist for not voting for Hillary) and call this restaurant owner and all the pieces of shit in the restaurant who cheered and the one guy who gave him the finger racist whether you like it or not.

Robtard
@cdtm I'm sorry your Trumpism on the brain interferes and doesn't allow you to figure out simple concepts, even the sensationalist tweet indicates that they were kicked out for not being vaccinated; not because of their skin color.

Robtard
They were black.

^ Rightist make everything about race

eThneoLgrRnae
Good to know you have no problrm with racist restaurant owners and racist customers.

Robtard
There's no indication that they're racist in your post, just intolerant of having unvacinnated people in their restuarant.

You're also the person who referred to Blaxican (now Tzeentch) as inferior because he's of a Black and Mexican background under your Star428 account, so really, you have no room to call anyone racist :0

eThneoLgrRnae
These vaccine mandates negatively affect far more black people than white people because blacks make up most of the unvaccinated.

Remember when "liberals" were always whining about how certain policies unfairly affect minorities more than white people and therefore were racist in and of themselves?

Where are these supposed "liberals" now? Nothing but crickets from them.

So yeah, Cruz's tweet was spot-on.

#LiberalsAreRacists

Eon Blue

Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae Cruz's tweet was sensationalist spinning of reality to make people like you froth at the mouth. To Cruz's credit, his shitgames worked, just look at you.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Vaccine mandates are fascistic. Anyone who can't see it is either blind or downright dumb... or both.

Robtard
Vaccine mandates are fascistic. Anyone who can't see it is either blind or downright dumb... or both.

You people have said that a private business should have the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason(s); that the "free market" would sort it all out.

Yet here we are once again with you types ranting because a business refused a customer and it's something you don't like, vaccines this time.

eThneoLgrRnae
TRUTH.

Robtard
"hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring over the border each month" -Tomi Lauren

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
TRUTH. dur herp derp its Methneo!

eThneoLgrRnae
I love how she triggers snowflakes like you two because you know deep down that she's right.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's so weird isn't it?

Robtard
Illegal immigrants are not barred from getting vaccinated under Biden's administration. That was something Trump did and it was disastrous, we're still feeling the fallout.

Old Man Whirly!
I love how she triggers snowflakes like you two because you know deep down that she's right. dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie, pooty, and bashy are the biggest brownshirts on the forum.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yep. It's been going on for months.

Robtard
Because I believe undocumented immigrants should be allowed the vaccine for the greater safety of everyone in America/the world and because it's the humane thing to do. Yep, I sure sound like a Nazi.

eThneoLgrRnae
Good question.

Why don't you ask Lord Fauci to explain it to you?

It's "science!!!" LOL

Old Man Whirly!
Good question.

It's "science!!!" LOL dur nutty

eThneoLgrRnae
This dude is far more liberal than both Robbie and pooty and he gets it.

Robtard
Good question.

It's "science!!!" LOL

You want Fauci to explain how Steven Crowder got sinus infection? Kinda an odd request.

I'll take a crack at it even though I can't recall ever having one, Crowder likely got his sinus infection from doing too many poppers after attending one of his underground Rightist who are in the closet gay orgies.

Robtard
This dude is far more liberal than both Robbie and pooty and he gets it.

False. Hospitals are not denying patients because they're not vaccinated, that would be illegal. In fact, hospitals are being overrun because of the unvaccinated horde suffering severe to deadly symptoms after contracting covid.

Tim Pool is doing what he usually does, lying, to make people like you give him hits.

Eon Blue
Tim Pooll is a useless chode.

Robtard
Pool's a toxic disinformation spreader, does it to make money. His followers are true idiots.

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/nQ2mj4mm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LMKzllZm.jpg

Eon Blue
Pool's a toxic disinformation spreader, does it to make money. His followers are true idiots.

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb down thumb down

NemeBro
There's no indication that they're racist in your post, just intolerant of having unvacinnated people in their restuarant.

You're also the person who referred to Blaxican (now Tzeentch) as inferior because he's of a Black and Mexican background under your Star428 account, so really, you have no room to call anyone racist :0 Link? I actually don't remember this.

Old Man Whirly!
I would be interested to see this too Rob. I tried a quick search.

NemeBro
I did find this:

Originally posted by Star428
All the countries in the Middle East need it, imo, with the sole exception of Israel, of course. Unfortunately, the radiation fallout from the nukes doesn't respect borders so if all the countries in ME minus Israel were nuked then it's certain that many Israeli's would die from the radiation travelling across their borders so I guess it would be a bad idea afterall.

I would also include N Korea as well but I think it's only their leaders that need to be taken out. Not the entire country.

Saying all countries in the Middle East should be wiped off the map with nuclear fire.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
I did find this:

Saying all countries in the Middle East should be wiped off the map with nuclear fire. it's disgust trolling, no one is really that goal surely. Some of his other accounts do this shit too.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/nQ2mj4mm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LMKzllZm.jpg

thumb up thumb up

It's amazing how they can't see their own blatant double standards.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it's disgust trolling, no one is really that goal surely. Some of his other accounts do this shit too. foul not goal.

Klaw
thumb up thumb up

It's amazing how they can't see their own blatant double standards.

One minute they're against evictions, the next, they're in favor of them.

Leftists have no consistent positions except for their disdain for others.

eThneoLgrRnae
One minute they're against evictions, the next, they're in favor of them.

Leftists have no consistent positions except for their disdain for others.

Bingo. thumb up thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Pool's a toxic disinformation spreader, does it to make money. His followers are true idiots. Yes he is and yes, they are.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NemeBro
I did find this:

Saying all countries in the Middle East should be wiped off the map with nuclear fire.

Holy Handbags Batman!

Then these jokers think Jesus is taking them to Heaven, because you know, they're such good people.

eThneoLgrRnae
edit......

Blakemore
Everyone knows Spiderman sucks ass.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Dur hur Spiderman sucks her derp!"

Yeah, I guess that's why he's such a popular character... because he sucks so much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
Everyone knows Spiderman sucks ass.

Go to hell

Blakemore
Spider-Man is no Batman

Klaw
Spider-Man is no Batman

You're right.

Spider-Man is better.

Blakemore
Bullshit

eThneoLgrRnae
Batman is cool and all but Spiderman would make mincemeat out of him.

Klaw
Batman is cool and all but Spiderman would make mincemeat out of him.

Even ignoring that, I think Spider-Man and Peter Parker are better characters than Batman and Bruce Wayne.

Klaw
Bullshit

durwank

Blakemore
Echo chamber

eThneoLgrRnae
Even ignoring that, I think Spider-Man and Peter Parker are better characters than Batman and Bruce Wayne.

I used to think that too.

I've come around to liking Batman a lot more though over past few years. I like them about the same now.

Course I still like Superman/Clark Kent better than both of them combined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.