Woody Harrelson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
What do you think of him as an actor? Top of the list? Average? He's been nominated 3 times for an Oscar but has never won. Your thoughts on this man?

KingD19
Harrelson's an amazing actor and deserves not only the nods he's gotten, but the win. A lot of really good actors and actresses don't get the recognition of their talent that's warranted. Like how Leonardo DiCaprio somehow only has 1 Oscar for a role he barely said 20 words in.

riv6672
Harrelson's One of the great actors of the last 30 years.

SquallX

BruceSkywalker
never cared for him

he prolly f7cks up the venom sequel

jaden_2.0
I put him in the same category as Brendon Gleeson. They're both very underrated and they both manage to pick out some roles that are perfect for them. I also think they've both done their best work under Martin McDonagh (Harrleson in Three Billboards and Seven Psychopaths and Gleeson in In Bruges and hopefully McDonagh's new one The Banshees of Inisheer)

Patient_Leech
I like him. 👍

I really liked his appearance in the third Planet of the Apes.

rudester
His Male bravado on cheers was always a laugh. He is the quintessential man's man, very serious, direct yet funny in a dumb jock way. He holds his own but I dont see him as a leading man, more of a sidekick or a person in the background. Looking at his bio, you'd be shocked that he's even in some of these movies. I cant honestly remember him being in these latest films?

Old Man Whirly!
Can be excellent, has picked the wrong roles at times. Seems a good guy.

Robtard
A very solid actor, I like him in most things he does.

theronmad
Definitely an extraordinary actor, I can't say that I'm a fan of his, but I'm intrigued by his upcoming role in the new film about Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.