I am despondent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://www.quora.com/Theres-a-lot-of-talk-about-art-as-an-investment-Isnt-the-concept-of-profits-at-any-cost-at-odds-with-the-artistic-spirit-as-the-worst-trash-art-can-outperform-masterworks-if-marketed-successfully/answer/Michelle-Gaugy?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=notif_page&__sncid__=19005267145&__snid3__=26423163560

So this ******* basically claims art is smoke and mirrors.

And people have been sold ****ing pet rocks.

I've had the sinking suspicion the art industry was infested with hucksters selling snake oil to a gullible public, and this reply comfirm it.

The real artists are no match for the marketing assholes.

Klaw
I thought it was obvious that art was just money laundering.

Blakemore
30 days, ****ing hell. He Fuched up.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Blakemore
30 days, ****ing hell. He Fuched up.

Good, everyone is sick of his racist bullshit.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Good, everyone is sick of his racist bullshit. Not everyone, Klaw, Methneo and sadly even Snowdragon seemed very defensive of his racism.

Bashar Teg
another mask fell off, eh?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
another mask fell off, eh? yup

Klaw
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
The biggest and most well-known racists on here accusing others of being racists..

Oh the irony.

#Projection

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
durwank

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The biggest and most well-known racists on here accusing others of being racists..

Oh the irony.

#Projection Oh Methneo, you mean this anti-white racism you keep accusing me of I suppose. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh dumbass limey.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh dumbass limey. durwank You are Methneo smile

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah blakey, it's not.

Has nothing to do with what you call "race" and you damn well know that, no matter how drunk you may be.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Ugh... you are boring me. There is only one race, and that is the human race. Not getting into this with you again. Think I've wasted enough time responding to trolls tonight (considering putting you back on ignore again).

I'm outta here... ya limey drunkard.

Blakemore
Lol

Klaw
I really should get a Spider-Man mask.

Would be cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.