More blacks kill white than whites kill blacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm

Bashar Teg
f*ck off, tryhard

samhain
So ho do we use this data and move forward with it?

Old Man Whirly!
Bad faith as usual

https://i.imgur.com/chRCxDd.jpg also fails to take into account location, demographics, criminal activity, poverty etc. etc. Silly try hard far right silliness covered in depths in a million threads here. Also you fail to mention most of those figures are debunked and false instead editing the post from the point where this is stated trying to pass them off as fact

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
This is great! Trolls stats made fact checkers basically admit there is a problem with black on white crime:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-data-racial-murder/fact-check-false-data-on-u-s-racial-murder-rates-idUSKCN24I2A9

Your facts are very racist, cdtm.

They will hurt many snowflakes' fee fees.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Your facts are very racist, cdtm.

They will hurt many snowflakes' fee fees. Originally posted by samhain
I'll respond to this in the style of Methneo;

You shut the hell up Darth Thor, you and the rest of you commie lefties allow babies to die every day. Biden is not my President no matter what anyone says even though I claim to be a patriot.

You're probably from some shithole country where you can't even get decent mustard you stinking liberal POS.

And even if you are from the good ole USA, you're probably from a leftie city that let's blacks run riot and has a teenage lesbian Mayor... something, something... Kent Hovind.

Blakemore
This thread is stupid

Klaw
cdtm speaks the truth, and has triggered KMC.

Love it.

Blakemore
I wonder if klaw/eon is venomfangx? Remember that guy?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I wonder if klaw/eon is venomfangx? Remember that guy? Who knows, they are socking it up because that's all they have left Blake. The stupidity, disgust and confusion trilling attempts are sub standard at best. They are the voltron clown crew.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
cdtm speaks the truth, and has triggered KMC.

Love it.

thumb up indeed he has.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bad faith as usual

https://i.imgur.com/chRCxDd.jpg also fails to take into account location, demographics, criminal activity, poverty etc. etc. Silly try hard far right silliness covered in depths in a million threads here. Also you fail to mention most of those figures are debunked and false instead editing the post from the point where this is stated trying to pass them off as fact

Blakemore
thumb up indeed he has. his account got restricted laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
his account got restricted laughing out loud Because he and other Voltron clown posse members are getting more and more extreme in their fair right trolling and none of the mods here regardless of political persuasion are like that. Being decent people.

samhain
Don't know how many warnings he's had, not sure if he warrants a temp ban without first getting a warning, but I'm no mod and he does seem to be slipping further down the rabbit hole.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Don't know how many warnings he's had, not sure if he warrants a temp ban without first getting a warning, but I'm no mod and he does seem to be slipping further down the rabbit hole. he was pulling the same stuff in the comics forum. Politics shouldn't go there imo Sam. But a few are trying to radicalise it.

samhain
he was pulling the same stuff in the comics forum. Politics shouldn't go there imo Sam. But a few are trying to radicalise it.

Ah right. Yeah from what I've heard of that place the people there might be easily impressionable.

Old Man Whirly!
Ah right. Yeah from what I've heard of that place the people there might be easily impressionable. it is a strange forum, honestly not sure about that most of them are also 30 -50 now with a few 50 - 60. Some may well be unusual but most are much more tongue in cheek and ironic than the far right posters here imo.

Blakemore
I'll grab them by the collar and say"I'm batman"

snowdragon
Bad faith as usual

At least next time screenshot the entire fact check, we also know that most crimes are committed against ppl that know each other.........you edited.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
At least next time screenshot the entire fact check, we also know that most crimes are committed against ppl that know each other.........you edited. No, I picked the salient point for this argument.

snowdragon
No, I picked the salient point for this argument.

It wasn't an argument facts were provided you edited presented facts. So in relation to that point, yes you picked out facts and edited the entire set of facts presented. Thanks, got it.

Old Man Whirly!
It wasn't an argument facts were provided you edited presented facts. So in relation to that point, yes you picked out facts and edited the entire set of facts presented. Thanks, got it. No I didn't. I posted the fact check. You really have bought into the coolaid down at Voltron. Sorry about that.

Old Man Whirly!
Bad faith as usual

https://i.imgur.com/chRCxDd.jpg also fails to take into account location, demographics, criminal activity, poverty etc. etc. Silly try hard far right silliness covered in depths in a million threads here. Also you fail to mention most of those figures are debunked and false instead editing the post from the point where this is stated trying to pass them off as fact fact check, no more nor less.

snowdragon
No I didn't. I posted the fact check. You really have bought into the coolaid down at Voltron. Sorry about that.

Attack the poster not the post........ wink

Well, I don't drink koolaid cuz it has to much sugar, try again. My point is address the situation honestly.

Old Man Whirly!
Attack the poster not the post........ wink

Well, I don't drink koolaid cuz it has to much sugar, try again. My point is address the situation honestly. funny, that's what I thought you were doing.

Your data is irrelevant to my fact check or cdtm's post, you get that it's a whole another thing?

snowdragon
funny, that's what I thought you were doing.

Your data is irrelevant to my fact check or cdtm's post, you get that it's a whole another thing?

Your fact check wasn't accurate you cut out the post that discussed the data related to the topic.........I already illustrated that by posting you missing figures. Address the facts as they were all presented, don't edit fact checks.......I didn't attack you, just how your misinformation was presented.

Old Man Whirly!
Your fact check wasn't accurate you cut out the post that discussed the data related to the topic.........I already illustrated that by posting you missing figures. Address the facts as they were all presented, don't edit fact checks.......I didn't attack you, just how your misinformation was presented. No, I used the part related to the false data cdtm had cut so it didn't appear false data. You understand that's what was being addressed, the original gaslighting post.

snowdragon
Lulz yeah no, you did cut and pastes to present as what you described as an argument to drive your format. Even though he did a shat job of editing the post you did the same with yours lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Lulz yeah no, you did cut and pastes to present as what you described as an argument to drive your format. Even though he did a shat job of editing the post you did the same with yours lol. yeah, no, you really have drunk the cool aid man. That's fine. smile

snowdragon
yeah, no, you really have drunk the cool aid man. That's fine. smile

Address the post not the poster, time and again.......you did what you did own it and move on....yes salient...then highlight your point and show the rest of the fact check.

Save your Koolaide.

marcssands14
yeah, no, you really have drunk the cool aid man. That's fine. smile

He drunk the whole damn pitcher of koolaid lol. Koolaid of misinformation/lies

Old Man Whirly!
Address the post not the poster, time and again.......you did what you did own it and move on....yes salient...then highlight your point and show the rest of the fact check.

Save your Koolaide. I did that mate, several times. You came in gaslighting. I'm surprised you want to push some generalised figures without context. smileOriginally posted by marcssands14
He drunk the whole damn pitcher of koolaid lol. Koolaid of misinformation/lies thumb up it would seem so.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah I reaaaaallly trust anything from a source pooty posts.

I'll stick with cdtm's factual stats

Klaw
Facts are racist.

eThneoLgrRnae
Facts are racist.

Facts snowflakes don't like are, yes

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah I reaaaaallly trust anything from a source pooty posts.

I'll stick with cdtm's factual stats That will fill everyone with confidence in both CDTM and Snowdragon. dur something... something... Black people reeeee!

Willam
Seriously? This is such a competition of who won that means killed more? Doesn't matter, they're all people.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Willam
Seriously? This is such a competition of who won that means killed more? Doesn't matter, they're all people. thumb up Absolutely. Its's about context and what caused the events. Poverty, Education and social factors are key. As is systemic racism.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Willam
Seriously? This is such a competition of who won that means killed more? Doesn't matter, they're all people.

It was just a statement of facts, you can use facts for any discussion and ask the same question, does it matter?

-Pr-
Just so it's clear: I have no problem with you guys posting studies or whatever. It's how they're presented that can be the issue.

Cdtm1
All I did was post studies to factual information, all you did was ignore Whirlys race baiting bias posting.

You sir are an *******.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Just so it's clear: I have no problem with you guys posting studies or whatever. It's how they're presented that can be the issue. thumb up Top modding!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Cdtm1
All I did was post studies to factual information, all you did was ignore Whirlys race baiting bias posting.

You sir are an *******. calling mods assholes, top notch thumb up

DarkSaint85
Ah right. Yeah from what I've heard of that place the people there might be easily impressionable.

We're a simple folk; we just look at pretty pictures of muscular men and half naked ladies.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We're a simple folk; we just look at pretty pictures of muscular men and half naked ladies. You mate are anything but simple, you are one of the smarter posters on this forum.

Stealth Moose

You sir are an *******.

Good way to get that ban extended indefinitely. What was the point of posting the baiting stats anyways? More confirmation bias?

jaden_2.0
Good to see certain people taking wikipedia as a credible source again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Good to see certain people taking wikipedia as a credible source again. laughing out loud

samhain
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We're a simple folk; we just look at pretty pictures of muscular men and half naked ladies.

I've been doing that for decades, perhaps I'll check out your newsletter.

-Pr-

You sir are an *******.

I've given Whirly plenty of shit in the past.

Also, what are you, 5? "I said he did it so you can't punish me for doing it". The **** even is that?

snowdragon
Who cares why you are banned now just to point out whirly lied in his posts to pretend defend against the topic and then went on to call out members as though calling out his lies is a problem.

Blakemore

Klaw
It's about fairness.

-Pr-
It's about fairness.

Exaclty. Fair and proportionate response.

snowdragon
It's not about fairness, that's for babies seriously. It's about misconstruing information to fit what you want presented and than acting is if calling out that lie is somehow a bad system.

Interesting

Old Man Whirly!
Who cares why you are banned now just to point out whirly lied in his posts to pretend defend against the topic and then went on to call out members as though calling out his lies is a problem. No he didn't but that's fine.

snowdragon
No he didn't but that's fine.

Well you presented a lie so there you go.

Old Man Whirly!
Well you presented a lie so there you go. No I didn't, but that's fine.

snowdragon
No I didn't, but that's fine. wink Yeah, you did just own it and move on.

Old Man Whirly!
wink Yeah, you did just own it and move on. would if I had but the truth is simpler, you don't like the fact check on the edited article from cdtm. I only posted the fact check.

snowdragon
would if I had but the truth is simpler, you don't like the fact check on the edited article from cdtm. I only posted the fact check.

You edited out the fact check and that is the simplest point of discussion.

Old Man Whirly!
You edited out the fact check and that is the simplest point of discussion. No, I posted the fact check no editing. Look again.

Old Man Whirly!
Bad faith as usual

https://i.imgur.com/chRCxDd.jpg also fails to take into account location, demographics, criminal activity, poverty etc. etc. Silly try hard far right silliness covered in depths in a million threads here. Also you fail to mention most of those figures are debunked and false instead editing the post from the point where this is stated trying to pass them off as fact entire fact check ending in a full stop. What is your point?

snowdragon
No, I posted the fact check no editing. Look again.

Oh no I posted the fact check as it related to the thread, I don't need to back check, you got called on a lie, just own it and move on.

Clearly you are just going to keep on with keeping on, you misrepresented that fact check as it relates to the post.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh no I posted the fact check as it related to the thread, I don't need to back check, you got called on a lie, just own it and move on.

Clearly you are just going to keep on with keeping on, you misrepresented that fact check as it relates to the post. No, it starts at Fact check and ends in full stop at the end of fact check. What I don't get it is why you want to jump in and align yourself with what cdtm did? Posters here aren't stupid, and will read my fact check and what you posted and see Whirly posted a fact check. I don't get why you are aligning yourself with extreme stuff and revelling in pats on the back from Ethneo. smile

snowdragon
No, it starts at Fact check and ends in full stop at the end of fact check. What I don't get it is why you want to jump in and align yourself with what cdtm did? Posters here aren't stupid, and will read my fact check and what you posted and see Whirly posted a fact check. I don't get why you are aligning yourself with extreme stuff and revelling in pats on the back from Ethneo. smile

Good job, you are playing the sides game and I wasn't. I called you on an incomplete post and now you look to assign complete values based on that. I'm not extreme but what you did was extremely dumb, you did it deliberately and want to push it to me. Own it.

-Pr-
It's not about fairness, that's for babies seriously. It's about misconstruing information to fit what you want presented and than acting is if calling out that lie is somehow a bad system.

Interesting

I'm gonna be honest, I thought Klaw meant something else by his post.

Old Man Whirly!
Good job, you are playing the sides game and I wasn't. I called you on an incomplete post and now you look to assign complete values based on that. I'm not extreme but what you did was extremely dumb, you did it deliberately and want to push it to me. Own it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not at all mate. Can I ask an unrelated question? How true is this about your Discord?

Originally posted by Scribble if true, it would answer a lot of questions.
I actually left the Discord a while back because most/all of them were transphobic (also plentiful misogyny, and some racists & open Nazis, no big surprise but idk who they were or where they came from, either way they were tolerated), and were able to be a lot more transparently transphobic without the fear of a KMC ban even whilst playing nice w/ me. I can only imagine what the place is like now without anybody to hold them back.

if true, it would answer a lot of questions.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Fairness is for babies."

Say what? So, if people for example want fairness in an election they are babies? If people want fairness when it comes to the justice system that is for babies?

If a person murders someone and the victim's family thinks it would be fair for him to be executed for what he did they are babies? If a female MMA fighter gets the shit beat out of her by a biological male (which has happened btw on several occasions) calling himself a "woman" and calls it unfair she is a baby? Really?

I'm sorry but saying the concept of fairness is for babies is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard or read. We are not animals... in a civilized society fairness should be strived for.

There are countless other examples I could give as well. Fairness is not for babies, ffs.

Old Man Whirly!
"Fairness is for babies."

Say what? So, if people for example want fairness in an election they are babies? If people want fairness when it comes to the justice system that is for babies?

If a person murders someone and the victim's family thinks it would be fair for him to be executed for what he did they are babies? If a female MMA fighter gets the shit beat out of her by a biological male (which has happened btw on several occssions) calling himself a "woman" and calls it unfair she is a baby? Really?

I'm sorry but saying the concept of fairness is for babies is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard or read. We are not animals... in a civilized society fairness should be strived for.

There are countless other examples I could give as well. Fairness is not for babies, ffs. Where's that come from Methneo?

Patient_Leech

You sir are an *******.

Bringing up irrelevant data (that's even suspect apparently) and trying to spin it and then playing victim.

Quite a technique.

i'M juSt poStiNg fActs! dur

StyleTime
Even cdtm's own source shows "Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites."

80% of whites are killed by whites. Statistically speaking, you're far more likely to be killed by someone within your own race. That's true for all races. He's prioritizing the 16% vs 8%...rather than the freaking 80% from other white people.

It just seems like another post from him to moan about minorities again. I've said it before, but he never appears interested in a good faith discussion about nearly anything.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Even cdtm's own source shows "Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites."

80% of whites are killed by whites. It's similar for other races too. Statistically speaking, you're far more likely to be killed by someone within your own race.

It just seem like another post from him to moan about minorities again. Yup!

Robtard
cdtm has been increasing his toxic nuttiness for a couple months now, his goal was to get banned so he could martyr and complain about "double standards" to a certain group of people who love hearing that, the forever victims.

eg cdtm literally went from "everyone should get a vaccine" to "vaccines are poison" in a few weeks. Now with his silly racist foolery, all silly shitgames these people play. It's weird and nutty.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
cdtm has been increasing his toxic nuttiness for a couple months now, his goal was to get banned so he could martyr and complain about "double standards" to a certain group of people who love hearing that, the forever victims.

eg cdtm literally went from "everyone should get a vaccine" to "vaccines are poison" in a few weeks. Now with his silly racist foolery, all silly shitgames these people play. It's weird and nutty. it's all a game, I've said it a thousand times it's a concerted troll attack from certain posters some still with us and others gone. Nobody cares, I'd just like to be able to debate without silly gaslighting and polite words like "I disagree" used. Instead of "you liar, you posted a fact check".

snowdragon
it's all a game, I've said it a thousand times it's a concerted troll attack from certain posters some still with us and others gone. Nobody cares, I'd just like to be able to debate without silly gaslighting and polite words like "I disagree" used. Instead of "you liar, you posted a fact check".

You should feel free to use my name in calling you out, don't pretend to be civil when your goal is to appeal to your "group" to deliver your mssg wink

Robtard
it's all a game, I've said it a thousand times it's a concerted troll attack from certain posters some still with us and others gone. Nobody cares, I'd just like to be able to debate without silly gaslighting and polite words like "I disagree" used. Instead of "you liar, you posted a fact check".

Disagreed on one thing you said, the "and others gone". They're still here, they're just socking. Not that I care.

Old Man Whirly!
Disagreed on one thing you said, the "and others gone". They're still here, they're just socking. Not that I care. Nah, me neither. People's games are peoples games.Originally posted by snowdragon
You should feel free to use my name in calling you out, don't pretend to be civil when your goal is to appeal to your "group" to deliver your mssg wink I'm always civil mate. Disagree you called me out. Fortunately people read what was posted. It's pretty clear.

Blakemore
Disagreed on one thing you said, the "and others gone". They're still here, they're just socking. Not that I care. rob, yo black! Stop killing White people! mad

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
No! Rob is black so hahaha he wants to kill white people hahahaha!

Robtard
I have this great idea guys, maybe we should all try and get along?

Old Man Whirly!
I have this great idea guys, maybe we should all try and get along? thumb up Great idea, I concur!

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, because that is what the democrat party really wants: for us to all get along. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
Democrats thrive on division which is why they embrace that identity politics bullshit and CRT.

Without division, democrats would have no real power.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not a democrat, and I'm not really into culture wars I would rather people got along, be they black, brown, straight or gay, male, female or transgender.

eThneoLgrRnae
Take this Gabby Petito case, for instance.

Joy Reid and some people on CNN are making it into a racial issue lol. So very pathetic though entirely predictable.

They couldn't just agree with everyon else that what happened to her is tragic and leave it at that?

Turkminastan
VG5IkrbQuHE

Blakemore

Robtard
I'm not a democrat, and I'm not really into culture wars I would rather people got along, be they black, brown, straight or gay, male, female or transgender.

yup

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.