Margrave Juro (Star wars Visions) vs Seventh sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins?

ares834
First Visions thread and it's not one of the over-the-top twins? no

Though I suppose that's understandable considering they can somewhat throw around literal planet destroying energy. Not really anyone who can challenge them. Nyax who? Gigadrain what?

As for this thread, it depends how powerful those Sith in the Ninth Jedi were. Personally, I see little reason to assume they are inferior to your average Inquisitor. And the leader of them was even capable of using force lightning, a rather advanced dark side technique. I'm inclined to say, the Margrave carves the Seventh Sister up with ease.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Though I suppose that's understandable considering they can somewhat throw around literal planet destroying energy. Not really anyone who can challenge them. Nyax who? Gigadrain what?
Haven't watched Visions yet, but whatever bs you're talking about has to be the part studio TRIGGER worked on. laughing out loud

ares834
Yep. There is some Kyber Crystal that stores energy and they each use part of it to fight each other. It ends with the brother cutting a Star Destroyer in half with a giant lightsaber while standing on an X-Wing that's going into hyperspace. Pretty much what you'd expect from TRIGGER. MY last post was a bit hyperbolic though, even if technically true.

Total Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.