Shang Chi vs Marvel DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Deathmatch set in Central Park. Who wins?

KingD19
Shang. Even without the rings he still has probably the best MA skills in the MCU and on top of that has his Ta Lo kung fu powers.

KingD19
I also forgot to put this earlier, but Shang is simply too tough for Matt to hurt even if hits him all day long.

BruceSkywalker
Shang stomps

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by marcssands14
Deathmatch set in Central Park. Who wins? not Daredevil

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I also forgot to put this earlier, but Shang is simply too tough for Matt to hurt even if hits him all day long.

Yeah. While supposedly only human, he was taking a good amount of punishment that would have put his durability at around SS level.

Then again, BW did something similar in her own movie. So maybe the usual MCU elite human fighter is getting an upgrade moving forward.

marcssands14
Bump

KingD19
Why are you bumping this? It's a spite thread. Shang Chi has every advantage except super blind senses.

marcssands14
Originally posted by KingD19
Why are you bumping this? It's a spite thread. Shang Chi has every advantage except super blind senses.
You right lol. Just wanted to hear a few more thoughts
Oh and I really thought it was a fair fight,but I shoukdve made it H2h only instead. Forgot about shang superpowers

KingD19
Originally posted by marcssands14
You right lol. Just wanted to hear a few more thoughts
Oh and I really thought it was a fair fight,but I shoukdve made it H2h only instead. Forgot about shang superpowers

In h2h without powers it's a much better fight. Shang is easily more skilled than anyone in the Netflix MCU aside from Matt himself, and I believe he outskills even DD, though not to what extent. Matt looked really good especially in Defenders, but he didn't have MCU movie choreography.

Both of them are insanely tough, Shang seeming straight up more durable and Matt just seemingly unable to give up.

I think Matt would put up a good fight but end up going down. Shang's not the undisputed Martial Artist of Marvel for nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.