Neo vs the Avengers 2012 minus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
The Avengers have woken up in the Matrix with all their powers intact. This is a plot by Agent Smith,who has taken control of Neo. He wants to kill all avengers except Captain America,who he wants to possess next and enter the real world.

The Avengers are aware of the Matrix and have no choice but to kill Neo. Who wins?

steverules_2
Originally posted by marcssands14
The Avengers have woken up in the Matrix with all their powers intact. This is a plot by Agent Smith,who has taken control of Neo. He wants to kill all avengers except Captain America,who he wants to possess next and enter the real world.

The Avengers are aware of the Matrix and have no choice but to kill Neo. Who wins?

facepalm

Jmanghan
uh Neo dies, lol.

If you meant minus Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man.

marcssands14
Wrong forum smh. Can a mod move to movie vs?

marcssands14
Originally posted by Jmanghan
uh Neo dies, lol.

If you meant minus Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man.

Are you sure about that? Obviously I talkin chosen one Neo not the regular human. He was able to fly,dodge bullets and was a martial arts master. Also,Smith was also powerful albeit not as powerful as he was in Matrix 2.

Jmanghan
Are you sure about that? Obviously I talkin chosen one Neo not the regular human. He was able to fly,dodge bullets and was a martial arts master. Also,Smith was also powerful albeit not as powerful as he was in Matrix 2. Thats cool.

Iron man punches through his head.

marcssands14
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thats cool.

Iron man punches through his head.

He has that ability....but I dont remember which iron man movie he did that in

Jmanghan
He has that ability....but I dont remember which iron man movie he did that in Neo can be harmed by bullets, a punch from Iron Man will kill him, and anything more than a punch (a blast for example) will turn him to dust.

ares834
How the hell will IM hit him? Neo makes legit bullet timers his *****. And clearly you didn't see Revolutions. Dude was taking some massive hits from Smith and the mere shockwaves were sending cars flying.

Now perhaps none of Neo's conventional attacks would be able to hurt guys like the Hulk or IM (though, once again, he and Smith were pretty damn impressive in Revolutions), but I could easily see his attack he used against Smith at the end of the first Matrix working.

Old Man Whirly!
In the Matrix Neo decides Iron Man is a spoon.

Robtard
Yeah, Neo in the Matrix is nigh unbeatable.

The one chance and this is slim, Tony's suit AI (Jarvis) could potentially hack into the Matrix and rewrite the code so Tony and the rest can win. But that has to happen while Neo is bashing their heads in.

ares834
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
In the Matrix Neo decides Iron Man is a spoon.

True. Theoretically Neo could do whatever he wants. I was just trying to keep it in regards to what he actually did in the movies.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, Neo in the Matrix is nigh unbeatable.

The one chance and this is slim, Tony's suit AI (Jarvis) could potentially hack into the Matrix and rewrite the code so Tony and the rest can win. But that has to happen while Neo is bashing their heads in. AgreedOriginally posted by ares834
True. Theoretically Neo could do whatever he wants. I was just trying to keep it in regards to what he actually did in the movies. The thing is in the film he was fighting the Matrix itself. Iron Man et al. Would be like the non anomaly humans jacked into the matrix albeit with fixed virtual powers. They are not agents of the Matrix or anomalies themselves, it's doubtful they would even realise the environment they are in is virtual imo ares, what do you think?

Psychotron
How the hell did people decide Iron Man can punch through Neo's head? He got slammed to ground with enough force by Smith in Revolutions to make a crater and he survived. In Reloaded one of the "vampires", who have super strength, hit him with a sword and it only caused a paper cut.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Psychotron
How the hell did people decide Iron Man can punch through Neo's head? He got slammed to ground with enough force by Smith in Revolutions to make a crater and he survived. In Reloaded one of the "vampires", who have super strength, hit him with a sword and it only caused a paper cut. thumb up

riv6672
Are you sure about that? Obviously I talkin chosen one Neo not the regular human. He was able to fly,dodge bullets and was a martial arts master. Also,Smith was also powerful albeit not as powerful as he was in Matrix 2.
^^^ laughing Avengers FTW.

John Murdoch
- Neo can dodge and stop bullets with little effort.
- Neo can fly 500 miles in 14 minutes, 8 seconds, around 3 times the speed of sound (https://nerdsonearth.com/2016/08/neo-just-fast-can-one-fly/) in Reloaded. He also creates a vortex around him, possibly going even faster, to catch Trinity at the climax of the movie after she is shot.
- Neo can grab a street sign out of concrete like a normal man can pick up a gallon of milk during the "burly brawl" in the apartment park in Reloaded.
- As Psychotron mentioned, Neo got tackled by Smith into the middle of the Matrix city's street and made a 30-foot + deep crater, was briefly knocked out, then got back up to deliver the super slow-mo punch to Smith. This is after hitting each other hard enough to block rain with a shockwave on at least two occasions in the Neodammerung fight.

Only issue for Neo that would eventually result in a win for the Avengers is the damage output necessary to KO Tony and Hulk. And I don't even know if that is an issue with the 3 times the speed of sound shockwave punches Neo can throw.

Hawkeye and Black Widow get obliterated, Cap helps out maybe with his shield before he gets KO'ed.

Hulk and Iron Man could win if Hulk grabs and gives Neo the Loki treatment until Iron Man can blast him or Hulk can ground pound him into submission.

If Neo gets any kind of mobility and flight along with forcing a H2H fight, I think he wins. Again, big question mark in being able to hurt IM or Hulk enough to incapacitate them long enough for a win.

Psychotron
I don't see anyone being able to actually hit Neo, honestly. Especially, Hulk.

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Originally posted by Psychotron
How the hell did people decide Iron Man can punch through Neo's head? He got slammed to ground with enough force by Smith in Revolutions to make a crater and he survived. In Reloaded one of the "vampires", who have super strength, hit him with a sword and it only caused a paper cut.

Exactly bro lol. Neo Smith can dodge Iron Mans punch and might even be able to get through his armor

Klaw
What evidence is there Neo can warp any of them?

Psychotron
They're in the Matrix. Neo has control over it. Remember what he did to Trinity at the end of Reloaded?

marcssands14
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.