Sick leftist twitter trolls mock Desantis' wife's breast cancer diagnosis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Typical disgusting behavior displayed from such "loving and tolerant" toxic leftists...smh.

eThneoLgrRnae
This is from the democrat woman who is running against Desantis.

Of course hateful leftists paid her no heed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Here's just a few of the sick comments.

eThneoLgrRnae
Here's more:

eThneoLgrRnae
Such tolerant and loving liberals.

-Pr-
5 posts of you being a dickhead hypocrite isn't going to engender sympathy.

eThneoLgrRnae
There is no excuse/justification for their sick, demented tweets.

Waverid3r
Eggs actly

-Pr-
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
There is no excuse/justification for their sick, demented tweets.

I didn't say there was. Just don't be a hypocrite about it.

Waverid3r
There is no excuse/justification for their sick, demented tweets. those people were awful

Waverid3r
sbiCWVclvRc

Newjak
Here's the thing do I wish cancer of this lady... no. Do I hope she recovers... yes.

Does the fact she is married to a man that helped endanger and get a lot of people killed during this pandemic lessen my sympathies for her... also yes.

This woman is going to have access to the best health care in the U.S. She'll most likely have a strong recovery because of it. The people her husband helped get killed didn't get those same benefits.

Bashar Teg
"reeee 24/7" poor methneo. durwank

Waverid3r
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
durwank https://c.tenor.com/3LW1WzBTpZwAAAAM/jackhammer-construction-worker.gif

Waverid3r
Originally posted by Newjak
Here's the thing do I wish cancer of this lady... no. Do I hope she recovers... yes.

Does the fact she is married to a man that helped endanger and get a lot of people killed during this pandemic lessen my sympathies for her... also yes.

This woman is going to have access to the best health care in the U.S. She'll most likely have a strong recovery because of it. The people her husband helped get killed didn't get those same benefits. Okay then send him to knock on my 🚪

Waverid3r
Andrew Worthington Lisa lampinelli fukface

samhain
To assume that every leftist shares those horrible opinions is exactly what I'd expect from a POS like Methneo. 'Oh, three people did a thing, now everyone is guilty of it'. Piss off you slack-jawed yokel.

Klaw
Such tolerant and loving liberals.

Their mask slips off constantly.

It's amazing how people think the Left are loving and/or tolerant.

Bashar Teg
that's nice, eon durwank

samhain
Originally posted by Klaw
It's amazing how people think the Left are loving and/or tolerant.

It's amazing how people think the actions of a few can be used to judge everybody, I mean it's typical for a bigot but amazing to me.

Blakemore
Can anyone verify these tweets were from leftists and not just trolls?

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore

How can anyone tell the difference?

samhain
How can anyone tell the difference?

If that's true, how do you know it was truly leftists?

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
5 posts of you being a dickhead hypocrite isn't going to engender sympathy.

Bingo

Raptor22
There is no excuse/justification for their sick, demented tweets. i agree.

What kind of person wouldn't give a shit about someones life just because of what political side they're on?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=677513&pagenumber=1

"Man kills couple because they voted for Joe Biden"

"Hmmm... let's see... Trump supporters constantly harassed, called Nazis, punched, bricks and eggs and other shit thrown at them and some even murdered compared to something bad happening to a single Biden couple for a change... yeah, not sure why I should really give a shit about this... sorry."-eThneoLgrRnae

:Yes, it's ridiculous that leftists here think that after all the shit that Trump supporters have been through from intolerant hateful leftists that they actually expect me to give a shit about this story."-eThneoLgrRnae

Robtard
Raptor just nuked Ethneo's hypocrisy with a fact-bomb

https://media3.giphy.com/media/oe33xf3B50fsc/200.gif

Hads
Originally posted by Robtard
Raptor just nuked Ethneo's hypocrisy with a fact-bomb

https://media3.giphy.com/media/oe33xf3B50fsc/200.gif oh yeah? Who uses that account? I could teach them a thing or two about destruction on so many engendered levels

Klaw

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
i agree.

What kind of person wouldn't give a shit about someones life just because of what political side they're on?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=677513&pagenumber=1

"Man kills couple because they voted for Joe Biden"

"Hmmm... let's see... Trump supporters constantly harassed, called Nazis, punched, bricks and eggs and other shit thrown at them and some even murdered compared to something bad happening to a single Biden couple for a change... yeah, not sure why I should really give a shit about this... sorry."-eThneoLgrRnae

:Yes, it's ridiculous that leftists here think that after all the shit that Trump supporters have been through from intolerant hateful leftists that they actually expect me to give a shit about this story."-eThneoLgrRnae Beginning to think Broly was telling the truth and Klaw and Methneo get seual kicks from being humiliated.

Blakemore

Blakemore

samhain
I'm Agnostic.

That doesn't mean you don't have a god. Just that you believe a god's existence can't be proven.

1llshuddup
Originally posted by samhain
That doesn't mean you don't have a god. Just that you believe a god's existence can't be proven. the **** is a god

It all depends on how good the sex is

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by 1llshuddup
the **** is a god

It all depends on how good the sex is hi Broly thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore

Who needs stupid facts when they have their feelings to lead the way

Old Man Whirly!
Who needs stupid facts when they have their feelings to lead the way 4n-UGQcG3Jw

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
4n-UGQcG3Jw

Never seen that comedian before, but that was spot on. laughing

samhain
Stewart Lee is great, met him a couple of times briefly, to this day he remains a stand out on the British comedy scene even though the media hardly gives him any recognition. Suppose he's like Britain's Bill Hicks in that regard.

Blakemore

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

samhain

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
As far as what? Him being a stand out? Because talk to anyone who moderately knows their stuff about the British comedy circuit and his name always comes up even though Jill Dando has been on TV more in the past 30 years than he has.

Yeah, that's actually how I met him the first time, my brother was working at a Forbidden Planet store while doing comedy sets, he got talking to Stewart after a gig one night and mentioned his other job and the massive 30% staff discount he got so he started popping into the shop a couple of times a month to talk with the staff and I assume to take advantage of the discount. Ahh, very interesting. It's amazing who you meet in comic shops tbh. About 10 years ago the wrestler Brett Hart did a signing at Forbidden planet I am no wresting fan, but I'd popped in. I'm more of an Orbital frequenter tbh, but I knew who Hart was so I bought his book and got it signed. Shocked how short he was, I'm not quite 6ft 1" and I towered over him. Looks bigger on TV.

I've met Jonathan Ross and Gambachini a few times in decades past just browsing and I saw Russel T Davies in one in Brighton or I'm 99% certain it was him.

samhain

Old Man Whirly!
The comparison was more in regards to the fact that Hicks wasn't really given the push that others were around that time. In fact, I know an American girl who didn't even know who Bill Hicks was until she moved over here.

Stewart Lee got a bit of the same treatment I feel, you really have to search for and dig out his stuff as opposed to being made aware via marketing like so many others get.

Although they are both the types (were in Bill's case) to shy away from or refuse that type of big marketing push to make them a star. bmsV1TuESrc Genius!

samhain
Ahh, very interesting. It's amazing who you meet in comic shops tbh. About 10 years ago the wrestler Brett Hart did a signing at Forbidden planet I am no wresting fan, but I'd popped in. I'm more of an Orbital frequenter tbh, but I knew who harr was so I bought his book and got it signed. Shocked how short he was, I'm not quite 6ft 1" and I towered over him. Looks bigger on TV.

I've met Jonathan Ross and Gambachini a few times in decades past just browsing and I saw Russel T Davies in one in Brighton or I'm 99% certain it was him.

Interesting to know that about Bret Hart. David Gest started popping into the shop not long after he moved here, he's as weird as he comes across TBH. The actress Samantha Janus also came in once while she was heavily pregnant and my brother totally seriously and hilariously asked her if she was Samantha Janus' sister. laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Interesting to know that about Bret Hart. David Gest started popping into the shop not long after he moved here, he's as weird as he comes across TBH. The actress Samantha Janus also came in once while she was heavily pregnant and my brother totally seriously and hilariously asked her if she was Samantha Janus' sister. laughing Sam Janus likes comics, I always fancied the pants off her laughing out loud I can see that about Gest thumb up

Blakemore

samhain
Sam Janus likes comics, I always fancied the pants off her laughing out loud I can see that about Gest thumb up

I remember her well from Game On when I was like 12 or 13. eek!

Old Man Whirly!
I remember her well from Game On when I was like 12 or 13. eek! laughing out loud That slightly raspy voice of hers and bustyness. Lovely smile

Robtard
I googled Samantha Janus, she has some lovely photos

Old Man Whirly!
I googled Samantha Janus, she has some lovely photos early 90's Sam Janus was delicious smile

samhain
early 90's Sam Janus was delicious smile

Yeah, always seemed like she was 60% leg too.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. To anyone who has not been living under a rock and has been paying attention to what's been going on in the world and how the left is reacting to it vs how the right is it's not that hard to deduce that they are leftist trolls judging by the nature of their tweets.

Right-wingers love Desantis because he puts freedom and individual rights above false safety. Leftists otoh hate him for that exact same reason. So yeah, it's obvious they were leftists. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Old Man Whirly!
Methneo dur

Blakemore
So Twitter is the world. hm

Newjak
LOL. To anyone who has not been living under a rock and has been paying attention to what's been going on in the world and how the left is reacting to it vs how the right is it's not that hard to deduce that they are leftist trolls judging by the nature of their tweets.

Right-wingers love Desantis because he puts freedom and individual rights above false safety. Leftists otoh hate him for that exact same reason. So yeah, it's obvious they were leftists. Only an idiot would think otherwise. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, always seemed like she was 60% leg too. indeed. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

samhain
Sorry Newjak, but he did more emoji's than you, he clearly wins.

Newjak
Sorry Newjak, but he did more emoji's than you, he clearly wins. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.