Fury Vs Wilder 3: The Bet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
WHIRLY, YOU COWARDLY SCUM.

I OFFER THE FOLLOWING.

If Fury KO/DEFEATS Wilder I leave for a year.

WHEN WILDER KO'S/DEFEATS FURY YOU LEAVE FOR A YEAR!

ACCEPT OR SHOW YOURSELF A CRAVEN DOG!!!

P.S. ROBTARD SERVES WHIRLY'S PENALTY BY DEFAULT IF HE DOES NOT ACCEPT!

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/qzsgTSG.jpg

Blakemore
Grasping at straws, I get it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blakemore
Grasping at straws, I get it.

No, THE MOTHERLESS C UNT is saying a sexual slur and trying to hide it.

Guhtz
zcWcZmcv9dI

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

I OFFER THE FOLLOWING.

P.S. ROBTARD SERVES WHIRLY'S PENALTY BY DEFAULT IF HE DOES NOT ACCEPT! I didn't see this Flystarethneo. You were lucky. Wilder fought well, no shame for him. Fury is just a true great.

Guhtz
It's so easy to be a snob prude ice queen when you are at a point in time in-between me prior to 2004 and me specifically in-between 2020 and 2026

Guhtz
Tiktok

steverules_2
So is LoB gone for a year now?

Guhtz
Originally posted by steverules_2
So is LoB gone for a year now? Anakin got the high ground on Kenobi on Mustafar

Guhtz
Iii couldnt have thro karma at Kenobi to disdain a black brotha like maul so that's why Kenobi said he had the high ground because that would be prejudice if ani got Padme butt

If ani had gotten the high ground obi-wans joke would have backfired, thinking about when Padme said "I haven't worked for a year"

Guhtz
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/qzsgTSG.jpg OnGBJAnYA9E

Old Man Whirly!
So is LoB gone for a year now? Nah!

Guhtz
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah! Duehrrr "I said make dheuurr headzz budddyddthuddd"

Guhtz
Okay just in case I'm not clear as a whistle, beggars can't be choosers, only a shitty person deals in absolutes, annnnd we don't negotiate with terrorists

Klaw
Wait, LoB=Fly=ethneo?

Guhtz
Originally posted by Klaw
Wait, LoB=Fly=ethneo?

o61dpGrc0Rkhttps://i.ibb.co/fXYtsQL/IMG-20211008-190925975.jpg

StyleTime
So, see you next year LOB?

Guhtz
You people are not listening

Robtard
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

I OFFER THE FOLLOWING.

P.S. ROBTARD SERVES WHIRLY'S PENALTY BY DEFAULT IF HE DOES NOT ACCEPT!

Wilder didn't win via KO, so you were wrong in your prediction and lost the bet. Guess you'll have to retire this account for a year and stick to one of the many others you have smile

Blakemore

Stringer
Wow, tell me what your picks are next week for the NFL games, LOB. Ill be sure to pick the opposite. What a pathetic degenerate loser

Blakemore
Lol.

StyleTime
Wilder is good, but it does seem like a bad fight to make such a big gamble on anyway.

I mean, Fury already TKO'd Wilder in the 2nd fight, and ate Wilder's best shot in the first fight, which was a draw.

There wasn't a strong reason to pick Wilder in the 3rd, going by how their other matches went. Not that it was impossible, but it definitely was not a great option to bet the house on.

LordofBrooklyn
So is LoB gone for a year now?

THE MIGHTY LOB IS ETERNAL, SWINE!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Robtard
Wilder didn't win via KO, so you were wrong in your prediction and lost the bet. Guess you'll have to retire this account for a year and stick to one of the many others you have smile

THERE IS ONLY ONE LOB AS YOUR WIFE CAN READILY ATTEST TO!!!

Robtard
The LoB account is just one your many accounts, Nuke. Albeit, this one is kinda funny at times.

You also lost the bet, like every eBet you make here, so immediately shelve this account for 1 year or else...

Klaw
Wait.

Fly

Star

Ethneo

Nuke

LoB

All the same person?

Robtard
Ethneo used to be Star428 for sure and possibly the Mr Parker account, all nutty-religious Far-Right accounts. Not sure if it's the same person as Nuke.

Nuke is likely the same as Fly and LoB and very likely several others.

You're clearly not a new person, but a return of a banned account or a sock of another active account.

LordofBrooklyn
The LoB account is just one your many accounts, Nuke. Albeit, this one is kinda funny at times.

You also lost the bet, like every eBet you make here, so immediately shelve this account for 1 year or else...

YOUR HERO DID NOT ACCEPT THE BET!!!

I. HAVE. NOT. AND. WILL. NOT. SOCK.

Robtard
You always lose your eBets, LoB. Remember when we bet on the 2020 Presidential election and you lost? Good times.

Sure. Sure.

LordofBrooklyn
You always lose your eBets, LoB. Remember when we bet on the 2020 Presidential election and you lost? Good times.

Sure. Sure.

I've honored several BAN bets here.

I honored one with QUAN of all people.

I had to ABDICATE my throne of The House Of El for an extended self imposed exile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.