How pure are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
I got 94.

Thegw
I'm not clicking on that

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Klaw
I got 94.

Well arent you a bad boy.

I'm pretty pure. I got a 41.

I have two kids now, though. shrug

Patient_Leech
Lol, if you Right-wing wackos are into incest, that might explain a lot...

dur

Stringer
Eon is a pos

Bashar Teg
they love incest videos almost as much as cuck videos, with bored white wives being stuffed with huge black cocks while their rednecky husbands watch and die inside. masochism and racism combined into a fetish

Blakemore
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Lol, if you Right-wing wackos are into incest, that might explain a lot...

dur by incest is it their cousin, sister, mother?

Stringer
Originally posted by Blakemore
by incest is it their cousin, sister, mother?

Which one did you "accidently have sex with when you had a few"?

Blakemore
Well, none. laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they love incest videos almost as much as cuck videos, with bored white wives being stuffed with huge black cocks while their rednecky husbands watch and die inside. masochism and racism combined into a fetish

Well, at least you can't call them boring? confused

Patient_Leech
by incest is it their cousin, sister, mother?

Does it matter? Won't they all produce dur ?

ArtificialGlory
99, what the ****?

Blakemore
Does it matter? Won't they all produce dur ? doesnt incest cause genetic deformities?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

There you go projecting again.

Nuke Nixon
https://i.postimg.cc/MTW3dT7q/purity.jpg

Klaw
I'm surprised Nuke, thought you would've gotten lower.

Nuke Nixon
I may be a degenerate but I have some standards. smile

Patient_Leech
doesnt incest cause genetic deformities?

Yes, that's what I meant by dur

Blakemore
Yes, that's what I meant by dur ah, got ya.

Patient_Leech
I just added one more last night!

So I'm up to 42.

The Meaning of life, the universe, and everything!

you get thorns
Alrighty then, I got an 11. Seriously. I'm really a whole lot of fun.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by you get thorns
Alrighty then, I got an 11. Seriously. I'm really a whole lot of fun.

laughing out loud

It's okay. I'd be a lot more cautious around these people who say they're in the high 90s. I think that probably requires some psychosis and/or incest/bestiality.

Klaw
laughing out loud

It's okay. I'd be a lot more cautious around these people who say they're in the high 90s. I think that probably requires some psychosis and/or incest/bestiality.

Thank God I only got 94.

rudester
I dont share intimate details anymore. wink

rudester
I've changed so much. I value and respect myself and my body. I'm still healthy knock on wood. I want the best options for me.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
There you go projecting again.

your toilet's running. better put on your coat and go outside to jiggle the handle

eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

Patient_Leech
Thank God I only got 94.

Well I discovered that your score is actually adding up the ones you DON'T check.

So did you only check 6 or did you just infer a 94 after scoring 6?

Klaw
I only checked 6 boxes.

Klaw
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
99, what the ****?

You only checked one box?

Patient_Leech
I guess it makes some sense. The higher your score the more pure you are.

I retook it after rethinking some things and got a 36.

So I guess I'm pretty filthy. naughty

you get thorns
laughing out loud

I can't think of one single buddy that would score over 40. Anyone who does needs to get out more.

My 11 my be tops without surveying prisons or psych wards though.

carthage
I love Jesus

Klaw
Just a reminder, the higher your score, the more pure you are.

Patient_Leech
I want to hear Rob and Whirly's scores. I bet they're f#cking 0. 😆

rudester
Mines froze when I did it? Heh

rudester
"Caution: This is not a bucket list. Completion of all items on this test will likely result in death." Fine print.

Adam_PoE
I retook it after rethinking some things and got a 36.

Same. Have not used substances or been involved with the law. All my points were from sex, but most of the experiences were pretty tame. Nearly all of the questions save for two were in the range or normal sexual experiences.

eThneoLgrRnae
^which is why I don't put much stock in these so-called "purity tests".

There is nothing "normal" about having anal sex with another man. It is not natural I don't care what anyone says.

It should've knocked at least 90 points off of your score, imo, considering you've probably engaged in it repeatedly and no doubt think "meh, it's no big deal" lol.

A "purity test" from man's perspective doesn't really say much because what is and isn't pure to him is purely subjective.

*braces for the "homophobe" accusations*

Blakemore
Homophobia, how very Christian of you.

rudester

There is nothing "normal" about having anal sex with another man. It is not natural I don't care what anyone says.

It should've knocked at least 90 points off of your score, imo, considering you've probably engaged in it repeatedly and no doubt think "meh, it's no big deal" lol.

A "purity test" from man's perspective doesn't really say much because what is and isn't pure to him is purely subjective.

Oh gawd here we go again. confused

Dont knock it till you try it. Do you actually think anal sex hurts?

If it was hurtful in anyway the one receiving it wouldn't do it. Anal play stimulates the prostate. It is not subject to just gay men straight couples do it. Men have certain spots in the anal region that can make you feel orgasm. But yes it might seem weird for someone as close minded such as yourself to try new things.

I think if men discovered that they could tingle the whole body through anal they would all do it!

People were meant to be fluid and non binary. I just wish peoples perspectives would change when it comes to androgynous zones. Religion has nothing to do with it.

This list represents a heterosexual relationship. It would be different for a gay men.

Sex and purity are two different things and therefore distinctive from one another, so this list is redundant.

-Pr-

It's not an accusation anymore once it's proven to be true.

you get thorns
Know what? All chicks polish the knob, all chicks take it in the back door. If yours doesn't, it is you, not her that makes the difference.

This test had litle to do with abnormal behavior. Like I said, I'm a whole lot of fun.

Blakemore
My score was 41

Klaw
My score was 41

Degenerate.

Raptor22

*braces for the "homophobe" accusations* watching u talk down to Adam is mind numbingly insane.

Its like watching a pile of shit talk down to a diamond.

Its almost too crazy to believe.

Darth Thor
Do these questions count when it's with your wife?

Anyway 71. But would have to rethink and re-answer if the wife isn't included. Suffice to say it would be higher. But doubt I'd make the 90's.

Klaw
The test doesn't make a distinction between spouse or not.

So it doesn't matter.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, many of mine were accomplished with my wife.

Of course it counts, however...

I tend to agree that your purity level should drop more significantly if you aren't married and have still accomplished some of the more deviant sexual acts. And some of the options should definitely be weighted a lot more. But it's not a very sophisticated test.

eThneoLgrRnae
I knew my post would trigger folks which is why I said what is pure and what isn't pure is purely subjective from man's perspective.

A person from the LGBTQubkpxzw#=$*+ community has a different idea of what is pure versus someone who is not from there and is for instance a conservative Christian like myself.

The fact that so many didn't like my post or agree with it only strengthens my point that these tests are kinda pointless. Don't know anything about the person or group of persons that made that test but I bet he, she, or they have a different idea of what is pure than I do.

Robtard
So what have we learned once again from eThneoLgrRnae ranting judgmental posts?

-eThneoLgrRnae is deep in the closet and desperately wants to get f**ked up the ass by another man, though chances are he's already engaged in such actively and rationed it away

Robtard
I got a 24, the majority of the sexual questions were pretty normal sex acts that most people do on the regular, especially people in longer relationships.

Overall, a very stupid and nigh worthless test

Klaw
Sounds like something an un-pure person would say.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
I got a 24, the majority of the sexual questions were pretty normal sex acts that most people do on the regular, especially people in longer relationships.

laughing out loud He's probably having all sorts of gay sex. He brought it up for no reason. He clearly is sensitive about it because the test just has one question: "anal sex," and doesn't specify gay or straight.

But anyway, Rob. What's your score? Inquiring minds want to know.

Patient_Leech

Oh, ok... got it. That's not bad. You're filthier than me. Though that's not really saying much.

Klaw
I can't believe Robtard got a lower score than Nuke.

Robtard
The vast majority of those questions are pretty normal for people to do if say they're over 21.

The ones I didn't check off mostly had to do with being in trouble with the law and drugs. Who hasn't danced intimately? Who hasn't 69'd or given/received oral sex? Been walked in on during sex? Used a sex toy on or with their partner? Most people who have a fairly normal sex life have done those things.

TBH,, if I did it again, I'd likely go up 1-2 points as I counted a couple things that were borderline.

Klaw
I haven't done any of those things.

Patient_Leech

Prude.

Lol, I'm just kidding. Maybe you're just young?

Robtard

laughing

Robtard
Prude.

Lol, I'm just kidding. Maybe you're just young?

He claims to be pushing 40...

Klaw
My birthday is 08/21/1984.

Patient_Leech
Jesus man, get out and live a little.

YOLO

you get thorns
Dude is cutting his significant other short. Let them live a little!

Klaw
Sex doesn't interest me, nor do relationships.

Patient_Leech
So it's just Right-wing politics, then?

Fair enough.

https://c.tenor.com/-d6u3V9NoqwAAAAC/awkward-oh-okay.gif

Adam_PoE

I got the same score as a straight married man, so what does homosexuality have to do with it? Thanks for telling on yourself, I guess.

Adam_PoE
The vast majority of those questions are pretty normal for people to do if say they're over 21.

The ones I didn't check off mostly had to do with being in trouble with the law and drugs. Who hasn't danced intimately? Who hasn't 69'd or given/received oral sex? Been walked in on during sex? Used a sex toy on or with their partner? Most people who have a fairly normal sex life have done those things.

TBH,, if I did it again, I'd likely go up 1-2 points as I counted a couple things that were borderline.

That is precisely what I noted in my post. Nearly all of the questions were in the range of normal sexual experiences for adults.

Patient_Leech
Right. Most of it is pretty normal shit.

But I guess it tells us who the incels are.

Where is Whirly? We need his score. 🤔

Adam_PoE
Right. Most of it is pretty normal shit.

But I guess it tells us who the incels are.

Where is Whirly? We need his score. 🤔

You, Robtard, and I have similar scores, because none of us have used substances. So his should be lower than ours.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You, Robtard, and I have similar scores, because none of us have used substances. So his should be lower than ours.

Well, I did drop (what I found out much later on was some artificial fake) acid one time and it scarred me for several years. Worst experience of my life. So never again. But other than that, no, nothing else. No cocaine or heroine or any of that other shit. And no problems with the law other than a couple traffic tickets.

And I added anal sex to my list just a night or two ago! laughing out loud eek! yes

Klaw
I honestly find vagina to be gross looking.

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Blakemore

TBH,, if I did it again, I'd likely go up 1-2 points as I counted a couple things that were borderline. no ones ever walked in on me having sex.

Blakemore
You, Robtard, and I have similar scores, because none of us have used substances. So his should be lower than ours. Whirly will get like a 4 laughing out loud

Nuke Nixon

https://64.media.tumblr.com/41e9a96552fd3780f9e73edc0fa9d8f6/tumblr_pzqh4tkrLU1ru5dz1o1_500.gifv

Patient_Leech
^ I was thinking more...

https://c.tenor.com/QwcxGNHGU_8AAAAC/dr-evil-right.gif

you get thorns
Well, I did drop (what I found out much later on was some artificial fake) acid one time and it scarred me for several years. Worst experience of my life. So never again. But other than that, no, nothing else. No cocaine or heroine or any of that other shit. And no problems with the law other than a couple traffic tickets.

And I added anal sex to my list just a night or two ago! laughing out loud eek! yes

Wax dat a**. Show her what you're working with!

-Pr-
I got 44.

Blakemore
Originally posted by -Pr-
I got 44. very close to me thumb up

-Pr-
very close to me thumb up

thumb up Nice.

samhain
I got 31, whatever that means.

Wait, it means I checked 69 boxes, nice. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by samhain
I got 31, whatever that means.

Wait, it means I checked 69 boxes, nice. thumb up

Winner. 👍

Robtard
That is precisely what I noted in my post. Nearly all of the questions were in the range of normal sexual experiences for adults.

Yup.

Robtard

^PL during his first mid anal coitus:

https://c.tenor.com/qB5JqaIh_CQAAAAC/the-fountain-hugh-jackman.gif

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

Accurate

samhain
So how's your hole feeling after your anal sex PL?

Patient_Leech
So how's your hole feeling after your anal sex PL?

Haha, I was the giver, not the receiver.

And she said it hurt afterwards. Not during, though, oddly enough.

Still in the process of training her booty. pirate

samhain
It's possible you pulled out too fast when you were done so to speak, I'm probably over cautious and retreat with great care.

Robtard

KeK

Maybe you're just into dick or pillow characters.

Robtard
It's possible you pulled out too fast when you were done so to speak, I'm probably over cautious and retreat with great care.

Like a big truck backing out of a tight alley after a delivery, slow and steady does it.

Patient_Leech

I'll take that into consideration next time. Thanks for the heads-up. 🤔

Old Man Whirly!
The purity test is notorious for spyware guys. has been forever.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-10021.html

https://evil-techs.livejournal.com/10714.html

http://szamosangyalos.hu/cod-abbreviation-nqojmi/the-innocence-test-tiktok-0ba0d7

Patient_Leech
No excuse. Do it anyway.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The purity test is notorious for spyware guys. has been forever.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-10021.html

https://evil-techs.livejournal.com/10714.html

http://szamosangyalos.hu/cod-abbreviation-nqojmi/the-innocence-test-tiktok-0ba0d7

That is what private browsing and VPNs are for.

samhain
Like a big truck backing out of a tight alley after a delivery, slow and steady does it.

Deffo feels like I employ some hydraulics at some point.

Adam_PoE

That is not the issue. Sexual arousal interferes with the peception of pain. A stimulus that is not painful when you are turned on, can be when you are not.

It is why a guy can get railed all night by a big dick as long as he is hard himself. But the moment he shoots, and loses his erection, he is done, and cannot get ****ed anymore.

you get thorns
Haha, I was the giver, not the receiver.

Still in the process of training her booty. pirate

Put her on her back. Stuff the front while you are in the back. She'll never want it another way. At least that is what this guy told me.

Patient_Leech
That is not the issue. Sexual arousal interferes with the peception of pain. A stimulus that is not painful when you are turned on, can be when you are not.

It is why a guy can get railed all night by a big dick as long as he is hard himself. But the moment he shoots, and loses his erection, he is done, and cannot get ****ed anymore.

That makes sense.

Originally posted by you get thorns
Put her on her back. Stuff the front while you are in the back. She'll never want it another way. At least that is what this guy told me.

thumb up

Klaw
KeK

Maybe you're just into dick or pillow characters.

No to both.

Klaw
That is what private browsing and VPNs are for.

Yup.

sophiass091
I'm pretty pure

Klaw
Originally posted by sophiass091
I'm pretty pure

Hi Broly.

Robtard
What a weirdo.

Blakemore
Bump. Anyone wanna retake this test and compare their previous results? awehuhd

Patient_Leech

Nah, not really. My score won't have changed much. I haven't done anymore wacky, wreckless shenanigans since.

Jmanghan
60. I'm surprised I scored so high.

Jmanghan
That is what private browsing and VPNs are for. So how would one go about removing said spy software.

Blakemore
My score was 41 This time I got 32, but I don't think I've done anything different. hmm

Klaw

I got the same score; 94.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.