Dean Cain blasts DC comics for making Superman bisexual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/dean-cain-blasts-dc-comics-over-new-bisexual-superman/

I don't blame him for being upset. Looks like the left-wing wokeness and anti-traditional values that has infected Marvel comics for so long has finally started to leech over into DC as well. What a shame.

God****, I'm so glad I'm not really into comics anymore. Superman is my favorite fictional character of all-time and to see him be used in such a way to push the LGBTQ wokeness agenda sickens me.

DC comics should be ashamed of themselves.

Klaw
Teri Hatcher is my favorite Lois Lane, and Dean Cain was very good as Clark Kent and Superman as well.

eThneoLgrRnae
As much as I like Cain, he is probably my least favorite version of both Superman and Clark Kent.

eThneoLgrRnae
I just didn't care for that "Lois and Clark" tv series very much.

Smallville was soooooooo much better.

eThneoLgrRnae
Apparently not only are they making him bisexual, they are also talking about him fighting things like climate change and deportation of refugees lol.

Leftist woke shit ruins everything it touches... think I'm gonna throw up.

StyleTime
It's Superman's son, Jon Kent who came out as bisexual.

Not Clark Kent.

rudester
You are a shit kicker aren't you? Starting all these sexual threads for what purpose I dont know. You are either deep in the closet or repressed.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Apparently not only are they making him bisexual, they are also talking about him fighting things like climate change and deportation of refugees lol.

Leftist woke shit ruins everything it touches... think I'm gonna throw up. reeeeeeeee durmaskOriginally posted by StyleTime

Not Clark Kent. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by StyleTime

Not Clark Kent.

Look at you and your facts. Pfft.

Do you really think they're a match for Rightist's kneejerking and their feelings?

snowdragon
I am surprised people would show outrage over a comic character anyway, don't like it, don't buy it. Anyway it was already stated to be his son and not the actual Superman.

It'll be slightly interesting to see how long of a run that comic book gets though.

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftist wokeism ruined Marvel, it ruined several professional sports, then it ruined Star Wars, and now it is going to ruin DC and one of America's biggest icons in Superman.

I hate leftist wokeism more than ever now.

Robtard
^Do you see, StyleTime? Completely impervious to facts.

https://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/Assets/ferrouscranus.jpg

https://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
I am surprised people would show outrage over a comic character anyway, don't like it, don't buy it. Anyway it was already stated to be his son and not the actual Superman.

It'll be slightly interesting to see how long of a run that comic book gets though.

Dude, it is not just any comic. We are talking about friggin' Superman here. One of America's biggest icons.

It doesn't matter if it isn't actually Clark Kent. He is still going to be donning Superman's outfit.

Like I said, I don't really read comics anymore anyway but it is still disgusting to me for Superman being used in such a way.

And if it's in the comics, then you can bet eventually it's gonna start being in movies and animated films as well. I really love DC animated films especially ones about Superman but if they start putting woke shit in them then yeah, it's gonna start to really piss me off.

Robtard
So you don't have a problem with fictional interspecies sex as long as it's not between a human male and an alien male... Well, in this case half-alien male.

Then again, you people get bent out of shape over holiday coffee cups.

Klaw
Leftist woke shit ruins everything it touches...

I agree, I even made a thread about it.

Klaw
I used to watch Ed growing up, sad he's gone full retard.

Klaw
I just didn't care for that "Lois and Clark" tv series very much.

Smallville was soooooooo much better.

I haven't watched Smallville yet, it's on Prime here, but L&C was great.

rudester
Dude, it is not just any comic. We are talking about friggin' Superman here. One of America's biggest icons.

It doesn't matter if it isn't actually Clark Kent. He is still going to be donning Superman's outfit.

Like I said, I don't really read comics anymore anyway but it is still disgusting to me for Superman being used in such a way.

And if it's in the comics, then you can bet eventually it's gonna start being in movies and animated films as well. I really love DC animated films especially ones about Superman but if they start putting woke shit in them then yeah, it's gonna start to really piss me off.

Joseph Shuster the cartoonist was Canadian? Jerry Siegel the writer was American. Remember reading that tidbit in a documentary!

Klaw
Superman is half-Canadian wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah.... Clark Kent is an American citizen.

Robtard
Kal-El's an illegal alien by Rightist standards.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
Clark an illegal alien by your standards. Clark is an American citizen. Superman WAS an illegal alien who earned his citizenship thru his good deeds. Hence, he is no longer an illegal alien. smile

Robtard
Clark is an American citizen. Superman WAS an illegal alien who earned his citizenship thru his good deeds. Hence, he is no longer an illegal alien. smile Good deeds like working hard and contributing to society via following laws and paying taxes? Well then, that's what the majority of the US' undocumented workers are doing as well :0

rudester
Good deeds like working hard and contributing to society via following laws and paying taxes? Well then, that's what the majority of the US' undocumented workers are doing as well :0

Ohh snap. laughing

What's Elon Musk? laughing

Robtard
Elon Musk is a parasite whose super-power is being born incredibly rich and then using that wealth to buy his name onto other's ideas.

rudester
Elon Musk is a parasite whose super-power is being born incredibly rich and then using that wealth to buy his name onto other's ideas.

Totally, right on.

StyleTime
Remember that time Clark renounced his American citizenship? Your FOX News made a pretty big deal about it.

He works for the liberal mainstream media too, and introduced one of the first openly lesbian characters in mainstream comics decades ago. Superman sounds like one of the leftists you hate.
^Do you see, StyleTime? Completely impervious to facts.
His "science" threads have shown me that.

StyleTime
Edit

Blakemore
https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/dean-cain-blasts-dc-comics-over-new-bisexual-superman/

I don't blame him for being upset. Looks like the left-wing wokeness and anti-traditional values that has infected Marvel comics for so long has finally started to leech over into DC as well. What a shame.

God****, I'm so glad I'm not really into comics anymore. Superman is my favorite fictional character of all-time and to see him be used in such a way to push the LGBTQ wokeness agenda sickens me.

DC comics should be ashamed of themselves. not really into comic books anymore, has a Spider-Man avatar. What did dickwad mean by this? hmm

-Pr-

DC comics should be ashamed of themselves.

Superman is an alien from another planet that has ****ed Humans, Amazons, a New God, and also was totally going to **** a mermaid once. He's not a heterosexual.

And the article isn't even about Kal-El.

Unless they retconned it, his documents were made under false pretenses. I'm surprised you're okay with that.

Blakemore
Superman is an illegal immigrant laughing out loud

Blakemore
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
smile OK! but I was having fun and I don't think the topic has any life in it though AC

smile Nice post CF lol, whirly likes Superman.

Nuke Nixon
DC could have easily created a new character that happened to be Bi, or Trans, it's when they start fiddling with existing characters that fans go apeshit. Happened with Iceman, which is the last one I remember, although being a mutant you sort of expect them to evolve in a lot of different ways so why not sexually too.

Trying to cash in on what's trendy is what all the corporations do though, they're going to go for the people with the money... even if the people that like this change are few in number and the regular comic book buying customers just aren't as interested anymore.

Darth Thor
Iceman being all out gay and not Bi, was really weird. Never bought into that.

And of course Superman is an illegal alien lol. Always found it strange why the White Christian Right tend to be fans of his. Think it all goes back to the one line about fighting for truth and justice The American Way.

Blakemore

NewGuy01
Clark is an American citizen. Superman WAS an illegal alien who earned his citizenship thru his good deeds. Hence, he is no longer an illegal alien. smile
laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. He is American. That is just common knowledge.

Even Lex Luthor admits Superman is American and he hates him.

Manchester Black recognized it as well.

Next I suppose you dummies will be arguing that there are more than two genders lol.. .. oh wait.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Thor
Fact is if these were real life characters then Ethneo would be voting Lex Luthor for President.

And if Superman even had a tint of brown on his skin then Ethneo would be shouting for the illegal alien to be deported.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
I haven't watched Smallville yet, it's on Prime here, but L&C was great.

I just couldn't get into it for some reason.

The only good thing about it was getting to look at Teri Hatcher lol.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
DC could have easily created a new character that happened to be Bi, or Trans, it's when they start fiddling with existing characters that fans go apeshit. Happened with Iceman, which is the last one I remember, although being a mutant you sort of expect them to evolve in a lot of different ways so why not sexually too.

Trying to cash in on what's trendy is what all the corporations do though, they're going to go for the people with the money... even if the people that like this change are few in number and the regular comic book buying customers just aren't as interested anymore.

I think it's legitimately funny that you just said that changing sexuality was evolution. I'm not even being snarky when I say that. I genuinely chuckled.

Next I suppose you dummies will be arguing that there are more than two genders lol.. .. oh wait.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post-Crisis continuity says the Kents lied and claimed Martha gave birth to him, when she didn't.

He has citizenship, but they lied to give it to him.

Last I checked, Superman being made an honorary citizen was pre-crisis.

So, unless retconned, with everything being canon now, Superman is technically a citizen, whereas Clark is only one through deception.

samhain
Superman is my favorite fictional character of all-time

You forgot about Jesus.

Via fraud.

Good effort son. laughing

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think it's legitimately funny that you just said that changing sexuality was evolution. I'm not even being snarky when I say that. I genuinely chuckled.

In my defense I did say it was in context to Mutants. smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
In my defense I did say it was in context to Mutants. smile

Hey, like I said I'm not giving you grief. I just thought it was funny.

Though Marvel writers do seem to have a weird idea of what constitutes evolution, which is less funny. And more sad.

Blakemore

-Pr-

Blakemore
I disagree. Avengers and FF are mutants.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blakemore

I... don't know how to answer that.

Nuke Nixon

Avengers aren't Mutants you muppet.

Captain America is a drug induced super soldier
Iron Man is rich as furk and an engineering genius
Black Widow is a trained assassin
Hawkeye has really good vision/reflexes
Thor is an Alien like Superman
Hulk is a radioactive extradimensional being

Reed is a supergenius and cosmically stretchy
Sue is cosmically imbued with forcefield manipulation
Johnny is cosmically imbued with flame manipulation
Ben is a cosmically imbued earth elemental

None of that was due to evolution

samhain

Blakemore

StyleTime
You're thinking of mutate, which looks similar to mutant. Spiderman is a mutate. Cyclops is a mutant. They're a little different, as Cyclops was born with an X-Gene. Spiderman does not have an X-Gene at all.

Darth Thor
I... don't know how to answer that.

laughing out loud

Just change your definition of mutant to superhero.

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Fact is if these were real life characters then Ethneo would be voting Lex Luthor for President.

And if Superman even had a tint of brown on his skin then Ethneo would be shouting for the illegal alien to be deported.

Accurate

Klaw
Well Jesus was brown and ethneo likes him.

Robtard
They envision Jesus differently.

eThneoLgrRnae
I actually have no idea what Jesus looks like and neither does any other human being who is alive today. All people can do is make educated guesses.

I seriously doubt he has long hair though as so many fake images portray him as having.

samhain
All people can do is make educated guesses.

Rules you out then.

Robtard
I actually have no idea what Jesus looks like and neither does any other human being who is alive today. All people can do is make educated guesses.

I seriously doubt he has long hair though as so many fake images portray him as having.

You should really read that Bible you keep going on and on about then. Cos it clearly says that at least his hair/beard was white:

Revelations 1:14: "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow." -KJV

The "wool" reference could also refer to the texture of his hair, meaning he had afro-textured hair like a Black person smile

But Jesus went white at an early age, could be he had a vitamin B-12 deficiency.

Darth Thor
They envision Jesus differently.

Exactly.

But also Jesus wasnt an immigrant so his mind doesnt need to think so hard about his colour.

jaden_2.0
I heard they're doing a bit when Superman uses his heat vision to tickle Aquaman's prostate until he crashes his yogurt truck in Batman's hairy batcave.

Disgusting, frankly.

Robtard
Someone doesn't seem to care much for Greek yogurt...

Klaw
Tzatziki is delicious.

I used to work in a family owned Greek restaurant and they made the tzatziki fresh.

Blakemore
Mint yoghurt goes great with lamb kebab.

eThneoLgrRnae
Now they've also replaced Superman's classic motto "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" with "Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow". *barf*

F*** this leftist wokeism bullshit and f*** DC for selling out to such a shitty ideology.

Seriously, they can go f*** themselves and f***ing die... and I wish they would. It would be doing the world a favor.

https://youtu.be/8V-obiNmhoE

eThneoLgrRnae
"I guess these woke people just hate America!"

Well of course they do. They're commie-lovers.

Blakemore

Robtard
Now they've also replaced Superman's classic motto "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" with "Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow". *barf*

F*** this leftist wokeism bullshit and f*** DC for selling out to such a shitty ideology.

Seriously, they can go f*** themselves and f***ing die... and I wish they would. It would be doing the world a favor.

^Triggered by two words in a comic.

Seriously, how does this impact your life in any form?

-Pr-

That's a terrible ****ing slogan.

Nice compassion and empathy though.

Old Man Whirly!
Let's hope the man of tomorrow delivers a better tomorrow!

Being "woke" is not a bad thing imho.

Klaw
Being woke is a terrible thing.

Blakemore
I thought the original quote was freedom, justice and liberty.

Klaw

DC Comics hates America.

That's why.

Robtard
I thought the original quote was freedom, justice and liberty.

"The American Way" line was added in the 40's, so it's not like Superman's motto hasn't changed before.

Another example of the Rightist talking heads telling Rightist to be mad over something inconsequential and like the sheep they are, they're getting mad.

ares834
"The American Way" line was added in the 40's, so it's not like Superman's motto hasn't changed before.

Another example of the Rightist talking heads telling Rightist to be mad over something inconsequential and like the sheep they are, they're getting mad.

The 40's... So he's had this motto for over 70 years. Plus many of these changes end up becoming an instrumental part of the character. Batman, for example, did not originally have a no kill rule but ow that has become an essential part of the character.

Anyways, I don't really care. Superman has been a more global hero for decades now. Just wish they thought of a better slogan than "Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow" which fails to roll off the tongue in the way "the American Way" does.

eThneoLgrRnae
He is an American icon; one of our biggest.... I don't give a shit what any of you socialist/commie turds say nor do i give a shit what the now woke DC comics says.

He will always be a distinctly American superhero to me so DC comics can kiss my ass. . Not surprising that commie-lover robbie is ok with this because he thinks America is inherently evil... which is disgusting for an actual American.

Of course he b*tches and whines about how oh so horrible America is as so many other leftists do and yet refuses to move to any supposedly "better" country.

Put your money where your mouth is robbie. If America truly sucks so much then move... make sure you let the door hit you in the ass on the way out too. wink

America would be sooooooo much better off without all of these leftist crybabies in it that hate their own country.

eThneoLgrRnae
The heroes of today's leftists are pieces of shit like Margaret Sanger, Stalin, Mao, and Karl Marx... and of course DC police officers who murder unarmed, non-threatening Trump supporting women.

Any hero that represents real American ideals has to be torn down, shit on, and remade into a "hero" that embraces communism/socialism and other woke bullshit.

Old Man Whirly!
The heroes of today's leftists are pieces of shit like Margaret Sanger, Stalin, Mao, and Karl Marx... and of course DC police officers who murder unarmed, non-threatening Trump supporting women.

Any hero that represents real American ideals has to be torn down, shit on, and remade into a "hero" that embraces communism/socialism and other woke bullshit. lazy trolling attempt Methneo durmask How are you still not banned?

Darth Thor
Coming Galaxies away from Krypton to fight the American Way has to sound cringe nowadays even to the most patriotic of Americans. Was long over due to change that part of the slogan.

ares834
There is nothing "cringe" about it. Superman may be a godlike entity from Krypton, but he was raised as a humble Kansas farmer. That's sorta the core concept of the character...

jaden_2.0
In fairness, it's probably because truth and justice don't have much in common with the American way nowadays. If they wanted to keep the last part they have to change the first two to "Lies" and "Corruption" or something similar.

DeadpoolXXX
the "american way" bit was added back in the WW2 days. this was a time when wartime propaganda (sometimes racist) was commonplace in comics-
https://postimg.cc/ftDVrbWM

and since then superman has become a hero whose presence is felt across the entire dc universe. so i don't mind them revamping his slogan to something broader..but like some others have said, this new one just doesn't roll off the tongue.

as for the "new superman is bi" thing, it certainly wont sell more issues so i don't see the point of it? just comes off as a weak attempt to appease woke culture.

Klaw
I agree with ares and dpxxx

eThneoLgrRnae
That's nice. My opinion hasn't changed in the slighest though.

eThneoLgrRnae
When it comes to superheroes you just don't get more American than Superman... except maybe Captain America. Don't like him nearly as much though.

Blakemore

Jejrhr

eThneoLgrRnae
Superman is as American as apple pie, baseball, and rock and roll. He is as much a part of our culture as guns, and cowboys and indians.

Jejrhr
I'm going to ****ing prove it, I'm going to get someone else to fuk their own sibling and I guarantee if it's a natural birth the child will be a perfect sum of the parents DNA, it will have ten fingers and even similar or exaggerated facial structure of the parents

Jejrhr
I never risk my own self though, can't ever be wrong that way

eThneoLgrRnae
Nothing wrong with energy drinks, ya drunkard loser.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh and blakey, u r probably biggest cuck on this forum. You know that old saying about stones and glass houses. wink

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
There is nothing "cringe" about it. Superman may be a godlike entity from Krypton, but he was raised as a humble Kansas farmer. That's sorta the core concept of the character...

Yes. It is.

Doesnt matter where he grew up.

Unless the point is hes just a brainwashed moron.

Blakemore
Superman is as American as apple pie, baseball, and rock and roll. He is as much a part of our culture as guns, and cowboys and indians. apple pie and baseball were invented in England. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Oh and blakey, u r probably biggest cuck on this forum. You know that old saying about stones and glass houses. wink mmm Methneo durmask

Old Man Whirly!
apple pie and baseball were invented in England. laughing out loud truthfully, almost everything was invented in the UK or we had a role in the development. If God was real he'd have been born in England...

Blakemore
We also invented wizards. ermm

Old Man Whirly!
We also invented wizards. ermm And the King James Bible shifty Oh and gulags... sad

-Pr-
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
truthfully, almost everything was invented in the UK or we had a role in the development. If God was real he'd have been born in England...

To be fair, when you invade everywhere, everything tends to be invented within your borders. I mean...

Oh and blakey, u r probably biggest cuck on this forum. You know that old saying about stones and glass houses. wink

You're not being the person Superman would want you to be.

Old Man Whirly!
To be fair, when you invade everywhere, everything tends to be invented within your borders. I mean...

You're not being the person Superman would want you to be. Absolutely, interesting thought though aren't all nations the product of tribal conflict.

eThneoLgrRnae
apple pie and baseball were invented in England. laughing out loud

^such a cuckold.

....and you're wrong, as usual. thumb up

You're obviously still butthurt over results of American Revolutionary War, ya limey.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Little Blakey still butthurt over American Revolutionary War lol.

Your shitty country sucks, blakey... just admit it.

Old Man Whirly!
Little Blakey still butthurt over American Revolutionary War lol.

Your shitty country sucks, blakey... just admit it. mmm Methneo durmask

samhain
Coming from the man who is currently butthurt over a fictitious gay character.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain

No, I'm mildly upset that they are ruining one of America's biggest icons. It won't affect my life personally.

As I said, I don't really read comics anymore. I might go back and read a classic story every once in a while but that's about it.

eThneoLgrRnae
What I'm more upset about is how there is this sick belief spreading in my country by woke lefties that America is inherently evil and that DC comics has given in to the woke USA-hating mob and done away with Superman's classic motto/slogan.

carthage

Bi not gay

There is a difference

samhain
Originally posted by carthage
Bi not gay

There is a difference

True, my bad. I expect a cancellation forthwith.

-Pr-
No, I'm mildly upset that they are ruining one of America's biggest icons. It won't affect my life personally.

As I said, I don't really read comics anymore. I might go back and read a classic story every once in a while but that's about it.

If all it takes to ruin a character for you is changing a catchphrase, then you've got bigger problems than comics.

samhain

Nobody really reads comic books anymore, at least not like they used to, they're also having trouble generating new fans, mostly I think down to the amount of back catalog a new reader has to go through, I think that's why most of the big titles had a soft reboot of sorts over the last decade or so. Nobody buys comic books anymore, but change a characters identity, whether you go from male to female, white to black, gay to straight and you'll get people talking all over social media.

Like the Playboy thing with them having a male centerfold, it's just an attempt to cash in.

Blakemore
Besides, the amount of comic book films in the last decade or two have just sucked harder and harder, with a few exceptions.

-Pr-
Nobody really reads comic books anymore, at least not like they used to, they're also having trouble generating new fans, mostly I think down to the amount of back catalog a new reader has to go through, I think that's why most of the big titles had a soft reboot of sorts over the last decade or so. Nobody buys comic books anymore, but change a characters identity, whether you go from male to female, white to black, gay to straight and you'll get people talking all over social media.

Like the Playboy thing with them having a male centerfold, it's just an attempt to cash in.

And people still aren't buying them. Because the audience that used to be there has been turned off, and there is no new "white whale" of readership.

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes. It is.

Doesnt matter where he grew up.

Unless the point is hes just a brainwashed moron.

It doesn't matter where Black Panther or Shang-Chi grew up either, right?

eThneoLgrRnae

LOL. He won't like that question.

And he's dead wrong of course (as he so often is). It absolutely does matter.

Klaw

I can't wait for the hypocrisy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Saying that it doesn't matter where a character was raised is just plain retarded.

If Kal-El had been raised in Stalin's Soviet Union Superman would have turned out much differently. The graphic novel and animated film "Red Son" shows this. I never thought it'd be possible for me to hate Superman but while I was watching that film I actually despised him.

So yeah, the fact Clark Kent was adopted and raised in the heartland of America by such loving, kind, honest, simple folks who had American ideals and passed them onto Clark played a huge role in exactly who Superman turned-out to be.

That's one reason I love the Smallville series so damn much. Clark is the real person... that is who he is. A small town farm boy with American ideals who goes on to become the greatest hero the world has ever known.

Superman is the disguise, not Clark Kent.

Clark is who he really is.

samhain
Are they changing where Superman is from as well now? My my, they are a busy bunch.

Blakemore

And he's dead wrong of course (as he so often is). It absolutely does matter. black panthers life matters?

Robtard
^such a cuckold.

....and you're wrong, as usual. thumb up

You're obviously still butthurt over results of American Revolutionary War, ya limey.

He's not wrong.

Apple pie is considered to have originated in England. The Brits have a long history of making all manner of sweet and/or savory pies.

Baseball's origins lay in a game called "rounders". The similarities with rounders are there: you hit a leather wrapped ball with a metal or wood bat and you have to run around four bases to score.

Get mad about it now.

Old Man Whirly!
I still read comics. I buy a shed load of graphics everytime I am back in the uk, I spent 800 squid last time.

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834
The 40's... So he's had this motto for over 70 years. Plus many of these changes end up becoming an instrumental part of the character. Batman, for example, did not originally have a no kill rule but ow that has become an essential part of the character.

Anyways, I don't really care. Superman has been a more global hero for decades now. Just wish they thought of a better slogan than "Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow" which fails to roll off the tongue in the way "the American Way" does.

IMO, "A better tomorrow" is a decent slogan for a hero that's meant to represent the best in humanity, despite being an illegal alien. As Batman has said before "He's the best person I know", or similar.

What would you have gone with?

Blakemore
He's not wrong.

Apple pie is considered to have originated in England. The Brits have a long history of making all manner of sweet and/or savory pies.

Baseball's origins lay in a game called "rounders". The similarities with rounders are there: you hit a leather wrapped ball with a metal or wood bat and you have to run around four bases to score.

Get mad about it now. Rounders is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams. Rounders is a striking and fielding team game that involves hitting a small, hard, leather-cased ball with a rounded end wooden, plastic, or metal bat. The players score by running around the four bases on the field.
Played in England since Tudor times, it is referenced in 1744 in the children's book A Little Pretty Pocket-Book where it was called Base-Ball. The game is popular among British and Irish school children, particularly among girls. As of 2015 it is played by seven million children in the UK. this is from Wikipedialaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Rounders is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams. Rounders is a striking and fielding team game that involves hitting a small, hard, leather-cased ball with a rounded end wooden, plastic, or metal bat. The players score by running around the four bases on the field.
Played in England since Tudor times, it is referenced in 1744 in the children's book A Little Pretty Pocket-Book where it was called Base-Ball. The game is popular among British and Irish school children, particularly among girls. As of 2015 it is played by seven million children in the UK. this is from Wikipedialaughing out loud yeah baseball is a girls game in the uk like real football is in the US.

eThneoLgrRnae
Baseball is a distinctly American sport, ffs.

I just have to shake my head at some of the stupidity displayed by some of the butthurt limeys here... smh. no

That Revolutionary War result must still sting I guess lol. laughing out loud

jaden_2.0

"Mildly upset"

Robtard
Same type of people who routinely lose their shit over nothing much at.

eg Remember the benign Gillette commercial from 2019? They utterly frothed and fumed and then frothed some more.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=658700&highlight=Gillette+userid%3A73571

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=662788&highlight=Gillette+userid%3A73571

Hah1
I love my sht over having my stuff taken from me.

Pretty reasonable.

jaden_2.0
Same type of people who routinely lose their shit over nothing much at.

eg Remember the benign Gillette commercial from 2019? They utterly frothed and fumed and then frothed some more.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=658700&highlight=Gillette+userid%3A73571

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=662788&highlight=Gillette+userid%3A73571

Or losing their shit over a Coke ad and saying they're switching to Pepsi whilst completely forgetting about Pepsi's BLM ad they did a couple of years ago.

Klaw
Gillette is a waste of money anyways.

Hah1
Lives in general don't matter, if it's whoever is following me on this ****ing phone, I'm about to pull a Houdini, get the Technological military advantage and out every ****ing one of you in my hellish version of center point "rehab center" and prolonged your miserable lives.

Bet

Hah1
I'm gonna vanish off your radar when you least expect it

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Hah1
Lives in general don't matter, if it's whoever is following me on this ****ing phone, I'm about to pull a Houdini, get the Technological military advantage and out every ****ing one of you in my hellish version of center point "rehab center" and prolonged your miserable lives.

Bet Broly...

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Or losing their shit over a Coke ad and saying they're switching to Pepsi whilst completely forgetting about Pepsi's BLM ad they did a couple of years ago.

That's right, Coca-Cola taking an stance against Georgia enacting its shitty anti-voting laws in early 2021.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time until Pepsi does something unforgivable in their eyes and they're back on the Coke wagon.

Robtard

Absolutely, you can get a razors sent to your house that are comparable or almost as good from cents on the dollar. What I do.

But Gillette's high prices isn't why you people freaked the f**k out, it was over a unoffensive commercial telling men to be the best versions of themselves...

Hah1
You're about to lose everything I have to offer you if you don't shape the FUUK up

Robtard
Is that some sort of weird sexual threat, broly?

Klaw
Absolutely, you can get a razors sent to your house that are comparable or almost as good from cents on the dollar. What I do.

But Gillette's high prices isn't why you people freaked the f**k out, it was over a unoffensive commercial telling men to be the best versions of themselves...

I have a collection of double edge safety razors and blades.

Some shaving soaps, and a very nice shaving brush.

The blades are less than 50 cents each, and I get a lot of shaves out of them.

Shaving soaps, when used with a brush, last a long time.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Broly...

How pathetic.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Mildly upset"

Correct. I was much more upset when I posted that but not as much now.

I'll never buy another gillette product ever again.

Darth Thor

Their moral outlook shouldn't be completely based on that, no. Otherwise they would just be brainwashed morons like Ethneo.

IMO, "A better tomorrow" is a decent slogan for a hero that's meant to represent the best in humanity, despite being an illegal alien. As Batman has said before "He's the best person I know", or similar.

What would you have gone with?

Yeah he brings the best of Krypton and Humanity to his character.

Blakemore

Darth Thor

Blakemore

jaden_2.0

You're a middle aged man getting so upset and angry over a comic book as to launch into a profanity laden rant and wishing death upon people.

Old Man Whirly!
You're a middle aged man getting so upset and angry over a comic book as to launch into a profanity laden rant and wishing death upon people. is Methneo wishing death on people again! no

Robtard

I'll never buy another gillette product ever again.

What if there's a Gillette product you use and it's on sale at your local Piggly Wiggly?

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
To the tune of Superman by John Williams:

Supergay, it's just how it sounds!
He is supergay, and knows no bounds!
He will bum you, because that's what gays do.
He has a dick of steel, and an arse of gold!

Besides, Superman wears tights/spandex and underwear on the outside. He was always gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.