Genetic Entropy proves humans are going extinct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/xF90L5aifNs

We are not "getting better" as evolutionists' believe. Adam and Eve were genetically perfect (and yes, they were actual historical people despite what evolutionists wanna believe). Pre-programmed straight from the hand of God, Himself.

We are a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy and so on.

We are so genetically inferior to what the original humans were like.

The human genome is degrading just as everything else is. That is the natural process of 2nd law of thermodynamics taking its course.

Natural selection can only do so much. It can't overcome such a heavy genetic load that has built up for over 6, 000 years (or millions of years if you believe that nonsense which would be even more crazy for natural selection to overcome, impossible actually).

It is not some magic wand that can fix everything. It has limits.

Patient_Leech
Let me be the first to say...

dur

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

We are not "getting better" as evolutionists' believe. Adam and Eve were genetically perfect (and yes, they were actual historical people despite what evolutionists wanna believe). Pre-programmed straight from the hand of God, Himself.

We are a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy and so on.

The human genome is degrading just as everything else is. That is the natural process of 2nd law of thermodynamics taking its course.

Natural selection can only do so much. It can't overcome such a heavy genetic load that has built up for over 6, 000 years (or millions of years if you believe that nonsense which would be even more crazy for natural selection to overcome, impossible actually).

It is not some magic wand that can fix everything. It has limits. Let me be the next to say dur

Robtard

Humans are not really "copies of copies of copies", as you're not genetically identical to either of your parents.

What you're thinking of are asexaul organism, like many annelid worms. But if you want to believe you're like a worm, have at it.

Patient_Leech
I'm probably going to regret trying to explain this to you, because I know your type is impenetrable, but...

You realize living individuals require input of energy to slow entropy and yet they still eventually decay and pass away, but they reproduce and pass on genetic information, right? It's sort of how biology works.

Klaw
What evidence is there that Adam and Eve were historical people?

Blakemore

StyleTime
Originally posted by Robtard
Humans are not really "copies of copies of copies", as you're not genetically identical to either of your parents.

Don't let Star know that even identical twins aren't actually 100% identical at the genetic level.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
What evidence is there that Adam and Eve were historical people?

Just as much if not more that humans evolved from apes.

At least there is an actual written record of it and it is far more believable/logical than bacteria to man evolution.

"Yeah, but the Bible isn't a history book!"

Actually, it is. A full one-third of the Bible is historical narrative.

"Nah, it isn't it is a fairytale book!"

Nah, that would be Darwin's "Origin of Species" book that is the fairytale.

"You just hate science!"

Nah, I actually love science because it points to a divine Creator. wink

Evolutionism has zero to do with actual science. smile

-Pr-
Just as much if not more that humans evolved from apes.

At least there is an actual written record of it and it is far more believable/logical than bacteria to man evolution.

"Yeah, but the Bible isn't a history book!"

Actually, it is. A full one-third of the Bible is historical narrative.

"Nah, it isn't it is a fairytale book!"

Nah, that would be Darwin's "Origin of Species" book that is the fairytale.

"You just hate science!"

Nah, I actually love science because it points to a divine Creator. wink

Evolutionism has zero to do with actual science. smile

That's a lot of words that don't answer his question.

eThneoLgrRnae
^There is literally zero real proof for Darwinian macroevolution, abiogenesis, chemical or stellar evolution, or the big bang.

Yeah, a historical Adam and Eve is much more believable, imo... and more logical too.

And there is actually overwhelming evidence the earth is not billions or even just millions of years old.

You can believe what you like, PR, but you're wrong and so is everyone else who blindy believes what the so-called "experts" say (or at least the majority of them; there are lots of scientists who share my beliefs on the matter).

eThneoLgrRnae
Majority opinion doesn't prove anything.

The majority has a long history of getting things wrong.

-Pr-
^There is literally zero real proof for Darwinian macroevolution, abiogenesis, chemical or stellar evolution, or the big bang.

Yeah, a historical Adam and Eve is much more believable, imo... and more logical too.

And there is actually overwhelming evidence the earth is not billions or even just millions of years old.

You can believe what you like, PR, but you're wrong and so is everyone else who blindy believes what the so-called "experts" say (or at least the majority of them; there are lots of scientists who share my beliefs on the matter).

You still haven't answered his question, which shows just how insecure you are in your statements.

If you can convince yourself first, then maybe try coming back and convincing the rest of us, because you're not speaking with conviction at all.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-
You still haven't answered his question, which shows just how insecure you are in your statements.

If you can convince yourself first, then maybe try coming back and convincing the rest of us, because you're not speaking with conviction at all.

Yeah ive noticed that as well. He seems very insecure in his beliefs.

Certainly isnt capable of debating them. Reminds me of Jesse Lee Peterson.

Klaw
I'm pretty sure Darth Thor believes Adam and Eve were real people as well..

He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Darth Thor
I'm pretty sure Darth Thor believes Adam and Eve were real people as well..

He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, but I'm not acting like it's a Fact that everyone has to accept, without providing Any Evidence whatsoever, and without being capable of debate.

This is the second time I've explained this to you.

You're trying to make out that I'm being hypocritical for believing in God and Adam & Eve whilst attacking Ethneo. But even a Chrisitian wouldn't be hypocritical in pointing out his idiotic method of preaching Religion. Whilst also being so obviously brainwashed with no consistent values at all.

Robtard
There's absolute zero evidence that biblical Adam & Eve were real, one made from dirt; the other made from a rib bone. People believe that based on faith, which is fine.

The logic that something is fact because it's in the Bible is faulty. The Bible is not science based, it's faith based.

edit: That was aimed at eThneoLgrRnae and his weird rantings.

jaden_2.0
Plenty evidence for the genetic degradation of humanity though. You need look no further than your local evangelicals

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes, but I'm not acting like it's a Fact that everyone has to accept, without providing Any Evidence whatsoever, and without being capable of debate.

This is the second time I've explained this to you.

You're trying to make out that I'm being hypocritical for believing in God and Adam & Eve whilst attacking Ethneo. But even a Chrisitian wouldn't be hypocritical in pointing out his idiotic method of preaching Religion. Whilst also being so obviously brainwashed with no consistent values at all.

You believe in something (Adam end Eve) of which there is zero evidence for, in fact, we have evidence against Adam and Eve (humans evolving over billions of years from different species).

You're no different than ethneo.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Plenty evidence for the genetic degradation of humanity though. You need look no further than your local evangelicals

That's specifically due to weird mating practices of first cousins, uncles and nieces and even siblings reproducing with each other. Evangelicals are weird.

There is degradation overall for several factors. eg Natural selection is largely not a factor anymore with us and people born with genetic faults who normally would not have lived or at least long enough to reproduce, but now live through the magic of modern medicine/science and can pass on those faulty genes.

edit: Actually, I think it was you who posted the Adam Eyre-Walker paper years ago on humans' high rate of harmful genetic mutations over the generations? Maybe someone else.

Robtard
You believe in something (Adam end Eve) of which there is zero evidence for, in fact, we have evidence against Adam and Eve (humans evolving over billions of years from different species).

You're no different than ethneo.

DT's and Ethneo's religious beliefs systems are not comparable, DT accepts that his is faith based and not science. Stop trolling like a retard. Thanks.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
DT's and Ethneo's religious beliefs systems are not comparable, DT accepts that his is faith based and not science. Stop trolling like a retard. Thanks.

Exactumundo thumb up

Blakemore
Robtard is only defending darth Thor because he lives in ass guard, lolololol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.