Ten of the dumbest "theories" of Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/nwsjnfEM2Kw

#4 is the most laughably idiotic one of them all, imo.

"T-Rex's evolved into chickens!!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Another good one is "Dinosaurs farting themselves into extinction" laughing

It's science!!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Funny, I thought it was an asteroid that killed off all of them. At least that is according to what evolutionists have been saying up till now (not that I ever actually agreed with that).

Guess that wasn't crazy sounding enough for them so they made up this new "theory" lol.

How about dem "surfing monkeys!?" laughing

Like, hang ten, dude!! laughing rolling on floor laughing

I swear it's almost like evolutionists/atheists have a competition amongst themselves of which of them can get people to believe the craziest shit all under the guise of "science" lmao.

There are several other crazy a** things they believe that are listed in that video. Not gonna list all of them.

Robtard
https://i.imgflip.com/5qev6v.jpg

/thread

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/nwsjnfEM2Kw

#4 is the most laughably idiotic one of them all, imo.

"T-Rex's evolved into chickens!!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Another good one is "Dinosaurs farting themselves into extinction" laughing

It's science!!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Funny, I thought it was an asteroid that killed off all of them. At least that is according to what evolutionists have been saying up till now (not that I ever actually agreed with that).

Guess that wasn't crazy sounding enough for them so they made up this new "theory" lol.

How about dem "surfing monkeys!?" laughing

Like, hang ten, dude!! laughing rolling on floor laughing

I swear it's almost like evolutionists/atheists have a competition amongst themselves of which of them can get people to believe the craziest shit all under the guise of "science" lmao.

There are several other crazy a** things they believe that are listed in that video. Not gonna list all of them. whilst no one argues the T Rex evolved into a chicken, 25 million chickens exist on Earth at any one point, far more individuals than T Rex ever had at any single point in time. Interestingly by switching turned off Genes on you can get some large Avians to grow tails...

samhain
Leave Methneo alone guys, this is probably the most effort he's made in his entire life. He should get one of those trophies they give to retards when they can avoid being retard for an hour.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Leave Methneo alone guys, this is probably the most effort he's made in his entire life. He should get one of those trophies they give to retards when they can avoid being retard for an hour. He's not retarded Sam, he is a very special boy!

Robtard
Not sure why they're trying to debunk that monkey's can be trained to surt...

Talented Spider Monkey goes surfing
UG0wz16kswg
MissingLink

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He's not retarded Sam, he is a very special boy!

laughing out loud Been years since I watched Life Of Brian.

Patient_Leech
Oh look, our local village idiot spamming the place with flagrant displays of his inability to absorb new information because he has decided the answer to the question before the question is even fully formulated. Someone so blinded by his own worldview that he can't even bother to try to take another perspective, even though he may not hold that perspective. And what's astonishing is that he is so proud and boastful about his ignorance, seemingly thinking he is doing great intellectual work and impressing people. But the truth is that he wouldn't recognize a fallacy if it bit him in the ass. Rob is right, it's strawmen galore, but he's so impenetrably ignorant of the positions he's arguing against that he doesn't even realize it.

AbnormalButSane

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw

AbnormalButSane

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
and your future years no doubt will prove you wrong to I suspect. Remember 50% of the population will always be below average. too, not to. Dumbass.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
too, not to. Dumbass. laughing out loud at least I didn't use 2.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by samhain
Leave Methneo alone guys, this is probably the most effort he's made in his entire life. He should get one of those trophies they give to retards when they can avoid being retard for an hour.

That's true. The guy doesn't debate at all.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oh look, our local village idiot spamming the place with flagrant displays of his inability to absorb new information because he has decided the answer to the question before the question is even fully formulated.

He's becoming the Christian eninn at this point.

Blakemore
uh huh, you know me I like to do that to you too. all of my hate!

eThneoLgrRnae
Unsurprisingly, my post has caused a major meltdown among scientifically illiterate atheists/evolutionists... well, maybe you all shouldn't believe in such asinine, silly things if you don't want actual sane people laughing at you. wink thumb up

samhain
Unsurprisingly, my post has caused a major meltdown among scientifically illiterate atheists/evolutionists... well, maybe you all shouldn't believe in such asinine, silly things if you don't want actual sane people laughing at you. wink thumb up

Your post caused nothing of the sort you deluded moron. There's no debating or arguing going on at all, we're all pretty much in agreement that you're a sad loser who desperately needs a life.

Old Man Whirly!
Unsurprisingly, my post has caused a major meltdown among scientifically illiterate atheists/evolutionists... well, maybe you all shouldn't believe in such asinine, silly things if you don't want actual sane people laughing at you. wink thumb up mmm Methneo durmask

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh you poor scientifically illiterate snowflakes. I know how much y'all hate people making fun of your silly religion of Darwinism.

You'll get over it though. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Oh you poor scientifically illiterate snowflakes. I know how much y'all hate people making fun of your silly religion of Darwinism.

You'll get over it though. wink Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
mmm Methneo durmask

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, it'll be alright, pooty.

You'll have your e-buddy robbie here soon to pat you on back and give you a thumbs-up and a "bingo," don't worry. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Aww, it'll be alright, pooty.

You'll have your e-buddy robbie here soon to pat you on back and give you a thumbs-up and a "bingo," don't worry. wink mmm Ethneo durwank

Patient_Leech

durwank

This seems a truly rare and special case of stupidity and delusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.