Faora vs. MCU Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in the Sakaar arena
Round 1: H2h only
Round 2: Thanos gets his armor/sword Faora her combat knife

tkitna
If Thanos gets ahold of her she's done. She might be able to hit and run though.

Arachnid1
Anyone who can outfight Superman legit stomps Thanos.

FrothByte
Thanos has a chance at breaking Faora's mask, and if that happens she's done (assuming that mask weakness is present here), but I just don't see Thanos beating her in a straight up fist fight.

Thanos has a shot in the weapons fight since his sword is far longer than Faora's knife, but with Faora's speed she should easily be able tear up Thanos.

The main issue I have with the weapons fight is that we're not sure that Faora's knife can cut Thanos. Remember that Kyrptonians weren't superpowered in their home planet, so her kryptonian knife might not have been built strong enough to cut someone like Thanos. If it can, then Thanos loses. If it can't, Thanos has a chance.

Psychotron
Faora wins. Too fast and skilled for him, and given the trouble she gave Superman she's probably in the same strength tier as Thanos. The only way Thanos can win is through mass weakness, but that's a long shot.

Originally posted by FrothByte
The main issue I have with the weapons fight is that we're not sure that Faora's knife can cut Thanos. Remember that Kyrptonians weren't superpowered in their home planet, so her kryptonian knife might not have been built strong enough to cut someone like Thanos. If it can, then Thanos loses. If it can't, Thanos has a chance.

Considering their masks could take multiple shots from an enraged Superman I feel like all of their equipment is durable af.

tkitna
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Anyone who can outfight Superman legit stomps Thanos.

When did Superman become such a skilled H2H combatant?

9jaboy
Originally posted by tkitna
If Thanos gets ahold of her she's done. She might be able to hit and run though.
What? Based on what? Your ignorance is something else.

riv6672
What a joke.

Thanos stomps. laughing

BruceSkywalker
Thanos fracking shitstomps

tkitna
Originally posted by 9jaboy
What? Based on what? Your ignorance is something else.

Based on their movie feats. Maybe you should watch them sometime.

tkitna
Originally posted by riv6672
What a joke.

Thanos stomps. laughing

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Pretty much

h1a8
Faora wins both. Even if the knife can't cut Thanos reliably then she can still ko him.

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
My bad.

Shitstomps. thumb up

Darth Thor
Thanos would obviously struggle in h2h. But in Round 2 he just needs one strike with that sword and shes done for. Dont see her avoiding hits indefinitely.

If that knife cuts him though, then she wins Round 2 as well.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thanos would obviously struggle in h2h. But in Round 2 he just needs one strike with that sword and shes done for. Dont see her avoiding hits indefinitely.

If that knife cuts him though, then she wins Round 2 as well. Technically she should be able to dodge the sword for an eternity. Her perceptions are so many times faster than Thanos movement speed. And her speed is sufficient in moving out of the way.

But let have an honest discussion. What is Cap's shield greatest durability feat against blunt force (we can scale cutting off blunt)?

Robtard
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11113/111131285/5894090-4920037385-giphy.gif

FrothByte
This might sound weird coming from me but... how exactly is Thanos going to deal with Faora's speed?

He doesn't have AOE attacks to negate it and he isn't dealing with an untrained farmboy like Superman.

Silent Master
If she was a Marvel character, this is where h1 would point out that Cap has thrown people further, thus she isn't very strong.

smile

playa1258
Faora via space toss.

Silent Master
Just like she did in the movie. What the f**k?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
If she was a Marvel character, this is where h1 would point out that Cap has thrown people further, thus she isn't very strong.

smile Cap threw someone further than she threw Superman to the bank vault?

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Cap threw someone further than she threw Superman to the bank vault?

We are talking about Faora and the soldiers she threw in the scene Rob posted, I know it's very difficult for you. but please try and keep up.

Darth Thor
Technically she should be able to dodge the sword for an eternity. Her perceptions are so many times faster than Thanos movement speed.

I don't know what kind of perceptions she has. It's not like she was never hit.

Originally posted by FrothByte
This might sound weird coming from me but... how exactly is Thanos going to deal with Faora's speed?

He doesn't have AOE attacks to negate it and he isn't dealing with an untrained farmboy like Superman.

I pretty much agree. It's called being Objective. The DCEU lot should try it sometime.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I don't know what kind of perceptions she has. It's not like she was never hit.
Her perceptions are insane. Look at the speed of her blitzes. She perceives exactly when to stop and strike. She even did a 3 blitz combo.

I'm very objective, more than the Marvel lot. I have sided with Marvel characters more than they sided with DC characters. Remember I'm all about speed. Given equal speed you may see me vote more Marvel than DC.
Hell in the comic vs forum I sided with WBH over all those Kryptonians that killed DD in seconds and they are faster.

Here's some examples,
Thor beats Superman if speed was equal.
Hela beats all DC characters (even WW) if speed was equal.

Silent Master
I'm very objective, more than the Marvel lot.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

tkitna

I'm very objective, more than the Marvel lot.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/creatista/creatista1309/creatista130900153/22391484-young-group-of-hipsters-laughing-hysterically.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.