Why no hate for the Midwest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
The south gets made fun of for its backwardness, but let's be real, most of the Midwest isn't much better.

Like, outside of Minneapolis, Detroit, and Chicago, the Midwest is as red as it gets.

Blakemore
Broly, back already?

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
Broly, back already?

Account was created in 2012...

Robtard
Not sure who VG is, but that now banned account that was pretending to be a married woman today, that was Broly. Weird.

Topic: Yeah, most of the Midwest is shit thumb down

Blakemore
The Midwest gave us Detroit style pizza, Chicago style pizza and papa johns.

So they do pizza well.

Klaw
Never had Papa John's.

Robtard
Pizza should be round, not square or rectangular. So **** Detroit pizza.

Pizza shouldn't be that thick and shouldn't require a fork and knife to eat. So **** Chicago pizza.

Papa Johns is bottom rung chain pizza. So **** Papa Johns and its racist founder.

Blakemore
Out of the big three, dominoes, Pizza Hut and papa Johns, papa Johns wins hands down.

Klaw
Here in Ontario, I like Domino's, Little Caesars and Pizza Pizza.

samhain
Deep dish pizza is fvcking garbage, might as well call it cheese trifle.

Klaw
Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish pizza is delicious.

samhain
Don't think we have Little Caesars over here, I enjoy the commercials for them when I stream US sports however. The Olive Garden commercials make the mouth water too.

Robtard
Originally posted by samhain
Deep dish pizza is fvcking garbage, might as well call it cheese trifle.

^this guy right here knows what's up

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Blakemore
Out of the big three, dominoes, Pizza Hut and papa Johns, papa Johns wins hands down.

Who is eating chain pizza?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Who is eating chain pizza? fat morons and stoners.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by VG_Addict
The south gets made fun of for its backwardness, but let's be real, most of the Midwest isn't much better.

Like, outside of Minneapolis, Detroit, and Chicago, the Midwest is as red as it gets. Femdom film addict.

tru-marvell
I live in the south now but grew up in the Midwest....things I miss

Having 4 seasons....never realized how much I enjoyed fall until after moving south. But I don't miss the extended winters...
Longer summer hours. Sunset is about 30 minutes later. Doesn't seem like much unless you experience it.
Fall attire.
No fvking hurricanes! Hurricanes are the worst...we should ban them (lol)
No food tax. Taxing food WTH!
Sport towns (professional) Really miss being in a true sports town, where I am these people are very 'fair weather' fanatics
Better food in general. Especially when it comes to eating out at local restaurants
These places are not bad, but it's hard getting a good sandwich/hot dog anywhere
Oh and 1 slice of deep dish is a full meal and yeah the big 3 pizza joints are all shit

VG_Addict
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I live in the south now but grew up in the Midwest....things I miss

Having 4 seasons....never realized how much I enjoyed fall until after moving south. But I don't miss the extended winters...
Longer summer hours. Sunset is about 30 minutes later. Doesn't seem like much unless you experience it.
Fall attire.
No fvking hurricanes! Hurricanes are the worst...we should ban them (lol)
No food tax. Taxing food WTH!
Sport towns (professional) Really miss being in a true sports town, where I am these people are very 'fair weather' fanatics
Better food in general. Especially when it comes to eating out at local restaurants
These places are not bad, but it's hard getting a good sandwich/hot dog anywhere
Oh and 1 slice of deep dish is a full meal and yeah the big 3 pizza joints are all shit

Not a fan?

Klaw
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Who is eating chain pizza?

Chain pizza is significantly cheaper than mom and pop places.

Blakemore
Turns out Michigan gave us dominoes too.

Hah1
I have a lot of hate for the Midwest, I live in it.

It's my hatorade.

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
Chain pizza is significantly cheaper than mom and pop places.

And that in turn is reflected back on the quality and taste.

Though I still order Domino's from time to time because it's convenient.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.