Heating bills set to soar this winter as inflation hits energy sector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://apnews.com/article/business-prices-inflation-28e1231bdb445d482bb2d2e25dff1983

Nearly half of American households heat their homes with natural gas and other fuels. Biden's war on fossil fuels and his "America Last" policies has severe consequences for common, everyday Americans.

#ThanksJoe

This is a grim reminder that elections have consequences, especially rigged elections. wink

Klaw
Sweet home Alabama!

eThneoLgrRnae
I use electricity so my heating bills won't be affected as much but I feel sorry for those who rely on natural gas to heat their homes this winter. Their power bills are gonna skyrocket.

ArtificialGlory
Same shit here in Europe.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Don't y'all rely on Russia for a lot of your gas and oil?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Don't y'all rely on Russia for a lot of your gas and oil?
Yeah, but Putin is a teeny bit mad at us at the moment.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, but Putin is a teeny bit mad at us at the moment.

For what?

ArtificialGlory
For what?
Our sanctions and rhetoric over Ukraine and Belaruss.

eThneoLgrRnae
Our sanctions and rhetoric over Ukraine and Belaruss.

Ah, I see.

snowdragon
I use electricity so my heating bills won't be affected as much but I feel sorry for those who rely on natural gas to heat their homes this winter. Their power bills are gonna skyrocket.

Pellet stoves save on heating bills wink

you get thorns
Mr. Rodgers would just keep his sweater on.

Robtard
Trump's four disastrous years of unchecked spending and his costly "Trade Warz" with China is coming back to bite American's in the ass sad

Elections do have consequences sad

See?

Robtard

The surging high prices of NG in Europe has American companies shipping/selling it over there, which in turn hurts the American consumer with increased prices, while the energy corporations reap in the dollars for all sides. Ah, capitalism.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah yes, let's deflect to Trump and blame it all on him. You're so pathetic, rob.

Blakemore
In our house, the heating is on the whole time.

Laserhacks
Originally posted by Blakemore
In our house, the heating is on the whole time. yeah but do you have a quality lay?

Laserhacks
You see that's what they can say is a sin for you, you dont want to sacrifice the heater

Laserhacks
They got sins for you, and you and and you

Budgeting,

Blakemore
Originally posted by Laserhacks
yeah but do you have a quality lay? its a decent house

samhain
I'll be fine, I'm currently developing a hot water bottle flak jacket.

jaden_2.0
You'd think the world leadering country in hot air production would be immune to such inconveniences. Apparently not.

eThneoLgrRnae
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You'd think the world leadering country in hot air production would be immune to such inconveniences. Apparently not. I thought that was Qatar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.