America is the best place in the world for Black people to live.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
No country in the world treats Blacks as well as the U.S.A.

Hip-hop, professional sports, affirmative action, media and Leftist protection from criticism.

Massive wealth and popularity.

There is no better place than America for Blacks.

eThneoLgrRnae
But... but... what about muh systemic da racism? Joy Reid says dats a real thang in 'Murica. Surely she knows what she's da talkin' bout.

Robbie says white supremacists are literally everywhere ya look in America? Surely robbie wouldn't lie? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
Are you saying America relies on a tiny number of Black People for its most successful Sportspeople and musicians? What about the white people? Can't they do art and sport Eon?

samhain
I think what Klaw is trying to say is that because there are prominent black people who live in the US then they must therefore all be living a great life. You don't need to use subtlety to display your racism Klaw, we all know what you are.

samhain
'Racism doesn't exist in Murica cos Will Smith and Oprah both live here.'

Darth Thor
Originally posted by samhain

Yeah that seems to be the jist of his claim.

snowdragon

Good for you to focus on the most narrow of topics, racism exists, it's not what the media presents

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Good for you to focus on the most narrow of topics, racism exists, it's not what the media presents

thumb up "Bingo", as rob would say. No one denies racism actually exists. Although anti-white racism seems to be much more common in America than any other kind, tbh.

*standby from epic meltdown from leftist virtue-signalling snowflakes*

Patient_Leech

But pay no attention to gerrymandering and the ghetto slums in most downtowns... etc.

I'm also a little surprised he didn't bring up black on black crime 'n shit. 🙄

Bashar Teg
paraplegic voltron strikes again!

Blakemore

Klaw

Exactly this.

The media fans the flame of division to push a narrative.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
Exactly this.

The media fans the flame of division to push a narrative.

Yep.... and in other breaking news, water is STILL wet.

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists are disgustingly obsessed with "race" and gender. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing about them all the damn time.

Democrats though wouldn't be able to survive without their virtue-signalling identity politics bullshit.

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists are disgustingly obsessed with "race" and gender. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing about them all the damn time.

Democrats though wouldn't be able to survive without their virtue-signalling identity politics bullshit.

You know who else is obsessed with race?

The KKK.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup... and neo-nazis are as well.

But of course it was the democrat party that created the klan after Civil War so it's not really surprising.

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yup... and neo-nazis are as well.

But of course it was the democrat party that created the klan after Civil War so it's not really surprising.

But muh party switch!

eThneoLgrRnae
But muh party switch!

Lol yeah that is the lame argument they use which is of course insanely retarded.

Klaw

StiltmanFTW
How old are you, Klaw?

Blakemore

samhain
durwank

durwank

durwank

durwank

durwank

Triggered by your own racism. laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Triggered by your own racism. laughing thumb up crylaugh

Newjak

Hip-hop, professional sports, affirmative action, media and Leftist protection from criticism.

Massive wealth and popularity.

There is no better place than America for Blacks. You are most definitely not this stupid.

I suggest you stop acting like it.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
But pay no attention to gerrymandering and the ghetto slums in most downtowns... etc.

I'm also a little surprised he didn't bring up black on black crime 'n shit. 🙄 Black on Black crime was Surt and Ddm's go to excuse.

StyleTime
There is no better place than America for Blacks.

Actually, I usually hear Canada is the best place for non-white minorities whenever folks try and study this. Their history is a bit different, even though folks often lump us together

Granted, it's hard to quantify.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StyleTime
Actually, I usually hear Canada is the best place for non-white minorities whenever folks try and study this. Their history is a bit different, even though folks often lump us together.

Canada is pretty good. And there are a fair few countries europe too.

Darth Thor
Actually, I usually hear Canada is the best place for non-white minorities whenever folks try and study this. Their history is a bit different, even though folks often lump us together

Yeah I was thinking Canada.

Funny that thought never occurred to Klaw who lives in Canada.

Wtffff
Canada is a mind state, I was somewhere in the territory of heterosexual af

Wtffff
Somewhere in that neck of the woods

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah I was thinking Canada.

Funny that thought never occurred to Klaw who lives in Canada. That's because Eon lives in Texas.

rudester
Do we say Blacks anymore? So many shades? Talk about cultural norms and diversity? Oppression comes to mind. African-American!

Robtard
Another Klaw racist bait thread :/

"Blacks have hip hop!" -Klaw

samhain
Originally posted by Robtard
Another Klaw racist bait thread :/

"Blacks have hip hop!" -Klaw

They also have professional sports apparently.

Hip-hop, professional sports,

Klaw also neglected to mention that some of them can make a nice living playing CIA operatives and FBI directors on TV shows.

Robtard
The statement might even be true, as I don't know how Black demographics fair in say Europe or Canada. But he's a silly bastard trying to bait here.

Darth Thor
Klaw also neglected to mention that some of them can make a nice living playing CIA operatives and FBI directors on TV shows.

laughing out loud

I laughed out loud.

samhain
Originally posted by Robtard
The statement might even be true, as I don't know how Black demographics fair in say Europe or Canada. But he's a silly bastard trying to bait here.

I'll just be kind of sad if black people are treated worse in Jamaica than they are in America.

laughing out loud

I laughed out loud.

thumb up

Hdjdj
You just don't get it

It's not about the many

You aren't confessing, nothing you do here matters, we've already been in this standoff in another timeline and I already won the house over in that America, so y'all are just circle jerking to yourselves

Hdjdj
The end goal is fore to post the shit online, don't you get that, COnFESS and Concede your congress

samhain
Your haiku's are shit.

Hdjdj
Your haiku's are shit. they are Sith

I have wrought peace and justice to my empire

Hdjdj
You're choosing right now

Don't remain on the wrong side

Decide!

samhain
^Reported for having a user name that looks a bit like the word hijab if you squint your eyes a bit.

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

I laughed out loud. yeah, Sam has stolen Lord Lucien's crown as the funniest ****er on here. I wish I thought of half his come back posts, quite jelly tbh. thumb up

Blakemore
^Reported for having a user name that looks a bit like the word hijab if you squint your eyes a bit. my eyes are always squinted. It looks like hashtags and colons to me.

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
Canada is pretty good. And there are a fair few countries europe too.
Yep. New Zealand has been ranked pretty highly as well, from what I've seen.

Not saying these places are perfect, but defaulting to "America is best" seems like a fairly limited view.

Old Man Whirly!
Yep. New Zealand has been ranked pretty highly as well, from what I've seen.

Not saying these places are perfect, but defaulting to "America is best" seems like a fairly limited view. London and Toronto are the most diverse cities on Earth by most metrics.

snowdragon
https://www.worldatlas.com/cities/the-world-s-most-multicultural-cities.html

Interesting read

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.worldatlas.com/cities/the-world-s-most-multicultural-cities.html

Interesting read it is indeed

https://i.imgur.com/VGrDxqW.jpg

In pure numbers only New York really comes near.

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah, Sam has stolen Lord Lucien's crown as the funniest ****er on here. I wish I thought of half his come back posts, quite jelly tbh. thumb up

It's that famous wit us Scousers are known for. thumb up

Darth Thor
Huh and there I thought Scousers didnt need to practice humour as they are so used to everything they say in that accent sounding hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!
Huh and there I thought Scousers didnt need to practice humour as they are so used to everything they say in that accent sounding hilarious. where are you from Dt? I should a bit between Michael Caine and Ray Winstone. It's the accent Stathan wishes was genuinely his. I now imagine Sam sounds like Kevjn Keegan. smile

Old Man Whirly!
It's that famous wit us Scousers are known for. thumb up ehh ehh...

jaden_2.0
Phone the bizzies. Thes beeen a miiiirrdiiii

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Phone the bizzies. Thes beeen a miiiirrdiiii and I suspect you sound like Gorgeous George.

jaden_2.0
Nah. His accent is a makey upper.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Nah. His accent is a makey upper. Haha like a lot of what he says, that said he mixes so.e good shit in too.

samhain
Huh and there I thought Scousers didnt need to practice humour as they are so used to everything they say in that accent sounding hilarious.

Racist.

We don't need to practice humour because we've mastered it.

TBH people tend to love our accents when they meet us in person, it's when it moves over to television and radio that it doesn't really work, I'm told my accent isn't that strong, more in line with the RP that people used to use decades ago, like a young Bernard Hill.

Jejrhr
O1-gbQGiXsI

Jejrhr
Xenophobia is a misnomer

The only reason one species evolves from another species isn't ****ing birth defects it's what happens when a creatures environment changes DUMBASSES

TWO FISH DONT GIVE BIRTH TO A FROG STAY IN YOUR ****ING LANES

Jejrhr
And use some common sense

shiv
The Group Participation Of:

The Federal Government, State Governments, Local Counties

Banks and Financial Institutions

The Automobile Lobby, The Grocery Stores, Property Developers and Realtors, + General Racists

in:

-Redlining
-Interstate Highways which destroyed Cities and neighbourhoods
-White Flight

is the reason why Europe is a better place for Black People to live than The U.S.

Today The U.S. still practices segregation.

Europe doesn't.

Sources:

On Redlining and Food Deserts

From The Guardian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZpkhPciaU
From CNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8J-9uUnfc

On The Automobile Lobby:

From Vox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odF4GSX1y3c

This is a short film from 1969:

Whites Move Out When Blacks Move In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1za6TeLFOU

This is just a short film I found interesting because Gary Indiana does have a very important history and it is a case study of why cities need city planning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXpwgg5TxOU

The average Jane or Joe who is a minority in The U.S. is (ymmv) better off in Europe.

For one thing there are no food deserts for black people in Europe.

It's not just Black People who have a raw deal in The U.S.

Rural White Small Towns (Especially The Ones Targeted by Dollar General) have it tough.

Big Corporations are allowed to get away with too much in North America.

Jejrhr
Originally posted by shiv
raw deal Not having any sisters, cousins, etc of the same generation.

Different generations shouldn't mingle, it's not the same thing.

Very complicated situation, and I was almost dumb enough to buy into the old birth defect trick

Because there are chemically induced birth defects, those are designed

They can also make a clone of you to ef your sister, but that clone again might not have been changed in the same way by the environmental influences but if the environments were identical the resulting offspring should be as well

Jejrhr
Don't believe there's no such thing as natural birth defects?

Test it, fuk your sister and then fuk someone else's sister

Go ahead, but be warned, people are sensitive these days. 👺

Jejrhr
Try not to BREAK your legacy

gjsuIp5pUSA

Crunchy

StyleTime
It's like they're trying to be the Wonder Man of the GDF.

Won't happen. Wonder Man is on another level.

Hah1
It's like they're trying to be the Wonder Man of the GDF.

Won't happen. Wonder Man is on another level. He's about to get japped tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.