Ares vs Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booya_69
Ares (616)w/ adamatine axe vs steel w/power armor

Who wins?

abhilegend
Steel most likely

Philosophía
Good thread.

Also going with Steel.

Stoic
Ares for sure.

Senor Cage
Steel.

StiltmanFTW
Steel can't win fights.

Stoic
Steel is a mortal that becomes fatigued far faster than an Olympian diety. On average, Ares is well within Aquaman's weight class. I've never seen his upper limit lifting feats, but going toe to toe against Hercules should technically place him well above his handbook strength level. Ares would likely ragdoll Steel.

Senor Cage
Steel had some major upgrades. Ares just isn't in his class.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Steel had some major upgrades. Ares just isn't in his class.

Who has he beaten

Robtard
I'm going with the God of War

MrMind
steel, how is ares gonna penetrate his metal

StiltmanFTW
With the adamantine axe.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
With the adamantine axe.

good point

Robtard
Ares has at times gone toe-to-toe with Hercules, he could potentially be able to damage the armor with his bare hands. Axe absolutely could.

Senor Cage
Steel's kinetic hammer was durable enough to punch Bizarro through a number of buildings, draw blood from Atlas, and his armor is durable enough to stand up to Supergirl's, Eradicator's attacks.

Ares's axe is not really a problem, cause Steel can keep his distance and has more long range weapons.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Steel's kinetic hammer was durable enough to punch Bizarro through a number of buildings, draw blood from Atlas, and his armor is durable enough to stand up to Supergirl's, Eradicator's attacks.

Ares's axe is not really a problem, cause Steel can keep his distance and has more long range weapons.

Interesting 🤔....who has he beaten

Robtard
@Senor Cage I don't think this fight would be decided quickly, it'd be a drawn out fight and while Iron's just a human inside that armor, Ares can literally fight for days without exhausting himself due to his Olympian physique.

I forget, the Steel armor doesn't have an inexhaustible power-supply, right?

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
Ares has at times gone toe-to-toe with Hercules, he could potentially be able to damage the armor with his bare hands. Axe absolutely could. Colossus has beaten Hulk and went toe to toe with Gladiator.
Thing has went toe to toe with Hulk multiple times.

They are still low class 100 beings.
Hell Cap and Batman has went against beings out of their weight class. Doesnt make then anywhere near as strong.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Not have any wins while having relevant feats against characters who would stomp Ares is evidence supporting Steel winning.
Hitting blood from Atlas is just one example.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Not have any wins while having relevant feats against characters who would stomp Ares is evidence supporting Steel winning.
Hitting blood from Atlas is just one example.

Interesting sooo I don't need to beat someone only hurt someone in a fight to constitute a win over someone else? Is that the argument you're going with?

Robtard
Originally posted by h1a8
Colossus has beaten Hulk and went toe to toe with Gladiator.
Thing has went toe to toe with Hulk multiple times.

They are still low class 100 beings.
Hell Cap and Batman has went against beings out of their weight class. Doesnt make then anywhere near as strong.

Your points are irrelevant to what I said :/

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Nobody.

Some powerless thugs in Harlem. Barely.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Robtard
@Senor Cage I don't think this fight would be decided quickly, it'd be a drawn out fight and while Iron's just a human inside that armor, Ares can literally fight for days without exhausting himself due to his Olympian physique.

I forget, the Steel armor doesn't have an inexhaustible power-supply, right?

I don't think it will be drawn out for days. Guys like Mongul, Bizarro, etc... can fight for weeks, yet Steel has the weaponry to take them down.

Steel's fast and durable enough to do something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/D2TvYy5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yGQZqVj.jpg

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nobody.

Some powerless thugs in Harlem. Barely. You're just making me want to watch Luke Cage again.

This thread is literally "I googled a respect thread". What a f ucking mess the knowledge on this forum has become.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Ares carve through those Ultron bots? I never really rated Steel in actual combat. He was more of a tech prep guy.

Ares tore through all those Iron Man armours, and I rate Stark above Irons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.