Travis Tritt cancels shows at venues that have mask, vaccine, & testing requirements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/travis-tritt-cancels-shows-at-venues-with-covid-19-mandates/

Good. Glad he doesn't support fascist mandates.

Too bad the nazi Bruce Springsteen who is supposed to be a "real American" is taking the opposite approach... smh.

Kento
Travis Tritt has a perfect song quote for this news...

"Here's a quarter, call someone who cares."

H1a82
But she never gave me the light of day

H1a82
Originally posted by Kento
Travis Tritt has a perfect song quote for this news...

"Here's a quarter, call someone who cares." Shelby cumming round the mountain when she comes Shelly cummin round the mountain when she comes

Robtard
Had to google who that is, seems like some B or even C list country music guy.

Yeah, who cares, all he's going to do is get like minded unvaccinated idiots grouped together where they'll spread covid to each other.

Kento
He was big back in the early 90's. Kinda fell off, while others from the same era or earlier have kept being big..

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by H1a82
But she never gave me the light of day thumb up

Bashar Teg
remember when conservatives accused heavy metal bands of conspiring to kill their own fans? what a silly business strategy, right? were they projecting even way back in the 80s?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when conservatives accused heavy metal bands of conspiring to kill their own fans? what a silly business strategy, right? were they projecting even way back in the 80s? I think they were, what shocks me most is how many of those generic long hairs are now GOP shills. laughing out loud

Kento
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think they were, what shocks me most is how many of those generic long hairs are now GOP shills. laughing out loud Country has always been very conservative. I mean, look at Hank Jr.

Charlie Daniels, the OG long haired country boy becoming conservative as he got older though, that's crazy.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Kento
Country has always been very conservative. I mean, look at Hank Jr.

Charlie Daniels, the OG long haired country boy becoming conservative as he got older though, that's crazy. That's true, I meant 70/80's rockers in response to Bash really Kento. That said, I'll always like some Martina Mcbride.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when conservatives accused heavy metal bands of conspiring to kill their own fans? what a silly business strategy, right? were they projecting even way back in the 80s?

Cos Satan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.