After the luvvy dovey, the big goodbye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Well, I was thinking about how people end relationships and a combination of something I heard on the radio and an episode of the Simpsons from last night.
So, anyone got any humdingers for ending a relationship? Here's some I got from the Simpson, the radio, TV and a couple I've had personally.

* Welcome to Dumpsville, population You! (H.J.Simpson)
* I am Gay. (H.J.Simpson)
* You are the weakest link, goodbye. (via phone text!!)
* Well I haven't seen you for 2 months and I don't miss you. (Miss C.Firmin)
* I feel I'm too old for you. (Miss D. Rattcliffe age 21 to Moi age 20)
* But you said we could see other people! (anon)
* We were on a break! (Ross gellar, Friends)
* Never call mne again! (via phone text!!)
* I'm living with your brother now (anon)

Any more, for any more....wink

queeq
How about: "Hi, I'm back and I'll stay here forever and ever and ever."

Ratcat
Um, don't think you quite got it, or maybe you did but that's another story.

Welcome back dosn't have much leaving in it does it? Kinda negates the point...

Gundark
Have a good life. (Then ride off into the sunset)

Ratcat
I normally got that just asking for a date!!!

finti
Well use one of my oldies: Shut the door when you leave.

Dim
Slightly alter form of fint's...

"Don't let the door hit cha in the ass on the way out.."

Ratcat
Hmmm, shades of...

Xizor
Here's a few from when I was in high school(I've only had 1 girlfriend in college, we are still together):

- When you and broke had sex that pretty much ended us right?

- I used to like you.

- So you're telling me you need to grow up more in order to be with me?

- When I get drunk I tend to sing songs to attractive girls, nothing against you personally

-Lately you've been very distant...and anoying. Plus you boss me so I'm going to have to...please stop crying.

- Guri speak freely with me: "You're attracted to this woman Leia." So.... "Such attraction can lead to bad judgement." HAHAHA...we'll see who wins in the end.

queeq
Or: "How much do you charge for these past couple of (years/months/weeks)" while getting out your wallet.

Xizor
In my first line the guys name was Brock. My second girlfriend had sex with a guy named Brock. I was a sophmore, she was a junior he was a senior.sad

queeq
Hehehehe, pretty good one, Xiz.

Ratcat
Well, I guess that coveres all the major food groups apart from Freshman.

(Sorry, Buffy reference.)

queeq
You're excused.

Ratcat
Oh thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

queeq
You're........ welcome?

Ratcat
I heard that.

queeq
I don't sense anything.

Ratcat
Well, weak with the Force are you....

queeq
I guess so... *slumps and walks off in disappointment*

Ratcat
Well, getting BACK ON TOPIC... Lines to dump by?

queeq
How about: "Bye.."?

Dim
Noo..come on..you can do better than that!

queeq
Okay.

"Get the f... out of here!!!"

Dim
Yeah..but that's not funny.

queeq
But very effective. You can't have it both ways, dear.

Ratcat
How about, Get out and take the stupid cat with you!!!

Ushgarak
Aside from "I love You" you mean?

How about "My therapist says I need space to grow as a person"? A reference like that normally worries them enough to make it smooth.

Or "I'm sorry, I just have a biological need to shag other women"?

I can claim credit for neither

queeq
"I have to sow my oats. Nature demands it."

Ratcat
BUt I thought there was acourt order against you. laughing out loud

JediOasis
"My girlfriend really thinks we need to stop seeing each other." And I have always loved the old classic, "its not you, its me."

Gundark
Ooooooo, yeah, I had that one laid on me. "Its not you, its me. I need to find out who I am." Duh, why don't you look at your birth certificate, I'm sure it will tell you. Better yet, let me tell you who you are: You are #@$&*@!"

If you're going to tell her to take the cat, make sure she takes that stinking cat box too. laughing out loud

How about, "its been real, its been fun, but it hasn't been real fun"

queeq
"Life's too precious to waste it with you"

Gundark
"I need someone who stimulates me intellectually. And you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

queeq
Or the alltime classic:

"I'm off to buy some cigarettes."

Gundark
What if RC doesn't smoke....cigarettes ? stick out tongue

queeq
Even better. laughing out loud

finti
How about Yes you are good but your best friend is betterevil face

queeq
"I have these strange red spots on my stomach..."

Gundark
Oooooo..good one, finti..evil face

queeq
finti is the only one here with a real sense of humour. laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah..that was okay..but a little..typical.

I prefer the Jerry Springer/white trash version..

Yes, you're good, but your mother's better evil face
*note, that can go from bad to worse depending on whether the boyfriend or the girlfriend says it*

Ratcat
Speaking from experience????laughing out loud

queeq
Jerry Springer style? Is that just saying: "Yo a ho"!"

finti
Nah that sounds like Rikki Lake the talk show for morons .
Hmm new lines "Talking to you babe is like shoveling snow on a rainy day." or "The more I see you the more I like dogs."

queeq
"I was happier when I was shovelling @#%$ in the slaughterhouse."

Gundark
"I've had a better time with a happy meal" laughing out loud

queeq
"Even the toy moved more than you do."

Gundark
"I'm just not into necrophilia, sweetheart." laughing out loud

queeq
"Cold, I don't mind. But this is ridiculous."

finti
out off batteries again?
Do you have your period every day of the month?
laughing out loud

Ratcat
Jeezzz, this certainly took a turn...

queeq
Nah, didn't like that one very much, RC. I don't think it'll work.

As for finti: laughing out loud

Gundark
I think we have enough to write a book now. stick out tongue

queeq
A manual. laughing out loud

Gundark
This could become as big a seller as "Handbook for the recently deceased" in Beetlejuice. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Doubt it. There are more deceased people then there are alive. laughing out loud

Gundark
Good point. Well, RC, what else can we help you with now ? evil face

queeq
Let's see. We've handled the separation tips, the wedding preparations are proceeding as planned, we have made him evil and caused him to go off-topic, hmmmm. Looks like we're almost finished. laughing out loud

Gundark
What could we possibly do for an encore ? rolling on floor laughing

queeq
I'm pretty sure we'll think of something. evil face

Gundark
We could stay on topic for more than one post apiece. Now THAT would really scare everybody. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
We don't want everyone to have a heart attack. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I hate to put a pedantic spanner in your earlier comment, but what with the birth rate being over twice the death rate, there could well be more people alive now than have ever died. Scary, huh?

Incidentally, tragic though it is, I know a person who has lost two girlfriends with the line "I'm a Star Wars fan"...

finti
Never tell the girls you are a SW fan not until a long timesmile Monika first found out,before we moved in togehter, when I bought a poster. She was dissapointed in me because she thaught it was of Pamela Anderson so I had to show her my SW poster. ESB poster and I dont know where it is anymore, got lost when we moved int to our new house November 99. Pamela poster as I care for plastic babes. No wonder they are good lifeguards in baywatch, with all the plastic and silicon in their bodies they cant sink..

Ratcat
Oh, I don't know, I never lost a girl over Star Wars, well not yet anyway.

Dim
Oh well, I'd take a SW guy over say...a golf guy any day.rolling on floor laughing

finti
Golf is that a sport or is it just the rich peoples way of looking a little bit athletic? They can drive between the holes..

Gundark
Problem is, Dim, its just hard to find a good SW guy around these days. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Not really! *lifts his hands in the air* But they're all taken. laughing out loud

Gundark
Mrs. queeq just doesn't know how good she has it. Sigh. stick out tongue

Dim
Maybe I should start hanging out at Sci-Fi conventions! laughing out loud
maybe not! stick out tongue

As for golf....it's not a richie sport..it's a wanna be richie sport...but it's dumb. MVHO OC. big grin

queeq
Mrs. queeq knows very well how good she has it. After all, she has me to remind her. laughing out loud

Gundark
OMG, NOW I NEED A BARF BAG !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
*a package arrives at Gundy's house: a year's supply of C&M barf bags with the compliments of queeq*

Gundark
You might as well bring the whole warehouse over here, queeq. Everybody in the forum is gonna need em' soon. laughing out loud

queeq
Why? What do you have in store for me? laughing out loud

Gundark
Maybe golf lessons. laughing out loud

Hey, Dim, if you're going to a SW convention, let us know who's crazier, them or us. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
And golf lessons will make everyone barf? You're so weird, I like it. laughing out loud

Dim
You like golf!!!!????? eek!

Raz
I never knew queeq was an OAP...

Gundark
Well, I love mini-golf. Tommy has NEVER beaten me at mini-golf in almost 11 years and it drives him nuts. evil face

But regular golf...not my bag...but great if you want to take a nice nap on a rainy saturday afternoon. The announcers talk so quiet....puts me right to sleep. smile

queeq
Oh, so that's what they are for. laughing out loud

Dim
*walks around dazed*
queeqer likes golf...

queeq
He does?

Dim
Don't you?

Gundark
He has a big poster of Tiger Woods in his office. laughing out loud

queeq
GUNDY! I thought my secrets were safe with you... soon you'll tell everyone we only play Yahtzee in that closet of yours while playing WWF soundtapes.

Gundark
Oh yes, a large straight....excellent. Now if I can get four three's I won't blow my bonus..hmmm...oh, what were we talking about ? GASP!!!! queeq, shut that door, what are you thinking, man ??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Sorry dear, I was just airing you Mother Superior Costume and my Spiderman outfit. laughing out loud

Gundark
Is it Halloween already ? Or time for the costume party at the Tavern ? laughing out loud

Dim
*covers her ears*
You people are SICK! laughing out loud

queeq
Nope, just an average closet night, Gundy-dear. laughing out loud

Dim
Is there such a thing as average in that closet? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Soooo, Gundy and queeq, playin' in the closet... It's so nice yto see a REAL romance blossoming. big grin

queeq
laughing out loud .

Well, I don't know about "ROMANCE". laughing out loud But a lot is going on in there. And as for average, well, as I said, for a closet night it WAS average. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundark
It just a twisted Sith thing you wouldn't understand, RC. You'll just have to roll with us on this one. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Roll? Can't remember doing THAT. laughing out loud

Ratcat
You two can keep your rolling to yourself, I'll just man the video camera. laughing out loud

Gundark
But WE have the ability to disappear under our robes. Your cameras will capture NOTHING !!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Ah yes, the robes.... laughing out loud

Anyway, looks like the end of this episode. Twilight is upon this thread... etc.

Dim
Sick Sick puppies..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.