5 powerful pieces of scientific evidence that biblical creation is true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/16JS5063NT4

1. Comets

2. Pluto

3. Saturn's Rings

4. Star Deaths

5. Earth's Magnetic Field

Matt Powell goes into more detail in that short 5:42 video.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
*sigh*

It's obvious you didn't even bother to watch the video because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Not surprising that you downplay or ignore the overwhelming evidence that the earth and solar system can't be billions of years old because your religion of atheism/evolutionism says it's "billions".

Blakemore
Was there any maths in the video?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Was there any maths in the video? well, the animals went in two by two.

eThneoLgrRnae
So, yeah, those are all powerful proofs that the earth and solar system can't be billions of years old. You can deny it all you like but it won't change the facts.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
"I don't like your evidence because it goes against my religion that I call 'science'. All your evidence is nothin' special waah, waah, waah, waah!"-- blakey laughing laughing out loud

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"I don't like your evidence because it goes against my religion that I call 'science'. All your evidence is nothin' special waah, waah, waah, waah!"-- blakey laughing laughing out loud

Blakemore
So no.

No maths, no evidence.

Newjak
https://youtu.be/16JS5063NT4

1. Comets

2. Pluto

3. Saturn's Rings

4. Star Deaths

5. Earth's Magnetic Field

Matt Powell goes into more detail in that short 5:42 video. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing mmmMethneodurmask

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
You two keep denying real science all you like.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
You two keep denying real science all you like.

Wonder Man
Truth.

jaden_2.0
That entire video consists of "I don't know why...therefore God"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
That entire video consists of "I don't know why...therefore God" laughing out loud probably! thumb up

Blakemore

Wonder Man

BackFire
I would love to see the science that there's an invisible man who lives in the sky.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Truth.

thumb up thumb up

Wonder Man

Blakemore
Has there ever been an experiment to verify the possibility of anything written in the Bible?

We all know the answer is no.

eThneoLgrRnae
I will say that I disagree with Matt that 6,000 years is "young" lol. That is old... very old. It is not "recent" lol.

Blakemore

Darth Thor

Blakemore

Wonder Man

Blakemore

Wonder Man
Star ⭐️ of Bethlehem.

Blakemore
Sirius, the star of the East.

Wonder Man
Originally posted by BackFire
I would love to see the science that there's an invisible man who lives in the sky.
Yet you believe in the moon 🌝.

Blakemore
Yet you believe in the moon 🌝. laughcry

eThneoLgrRnae

I would love to see some real evidence that the universe made itself from nothing and that bacteria somehow eventually became humans.

Sadly, so far I have seen jack shit that proves either of those things. wink

samhain
Truth.

Justice and a better tomorrow. laughing out loud

That's because you conveniently look away when presented with such proof.

Wonder Man
Originally posted by samhain

So you admit you see the choice and refuse to make it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain

Nope, that is was you atheists do.

eThneoLgrRnae
@Samhain: I have seen all of the so-called "proof" of that nonsense and it is laughable.

I have presented evidence that easily destroys your dumb evolutionary religion and billions of years several times before and stubborn people like you just ignore it lol.

Klaw

Klaw
What a religious book says about the world means nothing.

We use facts and logic.

eThneoLgrRnae
I would love to see some real evidence that the universe made itself from nothing and that bacteria somehow eventually became humans.

Still waiting for evidence for either one of these things. It is not "logical" or "factual" to say that either one of those are true.

Maybe you can help me out, klaw, since you claim to believe in 'logic and facts". Show me facts that the universe made itself from nothing or that humans used to be bacteria.

Oh, that's right, you can't... because you have none.

Sorry, bro, but it is not logical to believe in macroevolution, abiogenesis, billions of years, or the big bang.

You can whine about the Bible all you like but science and facts are NOT on your side. wink thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Far more logical to say an all-powerful, supremely intelligent and wise God created the universe than to say it made itself from nothing which violates the very first law of thermodynamics.

The only logical explanation for the universe existing is that it was created through supernatural means.

Sorry if that hurts atheists' fee fees but it's the truth.

Klaw
Any natural laws that exist, only exist in our universe.

The laws don't exist before the universe did.

So they can't be used to prove or disprove anything about the origins of the universe.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
Any natural laws that exist, only exist in our universe.

The laws don't exist before the universe did.

So they can't be used to prove or disprove anything about the origins of the universe.

LOL this doesn't dispute anything I said.

It is just a way to avoid the question of how the universe got here.

Bullshit they can't be used in that way. Sorry, but you don't get to decide that just because you don't like the fact that big bang violates the first law of thermodynamics.

That's not how it works.

Wonder Man

eThneoLgrRnae
There is design in almost literally everything we see and things we can't see as well like bacteria. It is not logical to say it all happened by chance.

The universe is bound by certain natural laws. There is order in the universe. It is not just blind chaos. Practically everything from bacteria, to gravity, to the electromagnetic spectrum, to bees pollinating flowers, to the design of human cells, and even to the fact that planets rotate in their orbits around the sun in an orderly fashion proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the universe was intelligently designed.

People like you and others just stubbornly refuse to see it because you realize that if there is a God He might have some rules for you to follow and you don't like that proposition.

No god means you are free to behave in whatever way you like and you don't have to even feel guilty over it either.

Wonder Man
The law of love. Well said by Jesus I believe.

Wonder Man
Jesus says wipe that nose clean. I tell you the one who helps one of theses does my fathers work. I will tell my father his name.

eThneoLgrRnae
The reason most atheists reject the idea of God isn't because of science or "logic" despite how much they claim it is.

It's because of their lust and the fact that they don't like the idea of any higher power instructing them how to and how not to behave.

Wonder Man
If the spirit is expressing a need for help it is up to us to do so.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, he knows far more about science than you do... and so do I. smile

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
Odd that the universe is 6,000 and yet

Adam lived to 930 years old
Seth lived to 912 years old
Enos was 905 when he died
Jared was 962
Enoch was 365
Kenan was 910
Mahalalel was 950
Methuselah lived to 969 years old
Lamech was 777
Noah lived to 950 years old

That's 8,630 and we're only up to the great flood.

Infallible God and his Infallible mathematics.

Blakemore

samhain
@Samhain: I have seen all of the so-called "proof" of that nonsense and it is laughable.

I have presented evidence that easily destroys your dumb evolutionary religion and billions of years several times before and stubborn people like you just ignore it lol.

It's pathetic that you are too ignorant/stupid to see what a hypocrite you are.

samhain

Blakemore
Indeed.

S_W_LeGenD
Hmm.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
GOD isnt a man though.
thumb up

Far more logical to say an all-powerful, supremely intelligent and wise God created the universe than to say it made itself from nothing which violates the very first law of thermodynamics.

The only logical explanation for the universe existing is that it was created through supernatural means.

Sorry if that hurts atheists' fee fees but it's the truth.

Check following source:

https://intelligentdesign.org/

There is also growing body of evidence that Life on Earth have extraterrestrial origins:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/765/2/111

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/ 353418304_Mars_Comets_and_the_Cambrian_Explosion_T
he_Interplanetary_Transfer_of_Life

From Heavens to Earth sound familiar now? It will over time.

Evolution happens (there is evidence of biological adaptation) but the Theory itself have loopholes and too Earth-focused to explain everything. It is due to this reason why research about origin of 'modern human' remains inconclusive and increasingly muddled than before.

Following study:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03244-5? fbclid=IwAR1irDXBilQwg6Km8LWfQTzNpm0k6oou0kWXMxGwC
1t7re_zJOFR7--sPow

- established nothing substantial but questioned some more.

Ancient hominids existed? YES.
Modern human wiped them out? Very likely.

https://www.livescience.com/7794-human-stabbed-neanderthal-evidence-suggests.html

98% DNA similarity with pigs by the way:

https://thednatests.com/how-much-dna-do-humans-share-with-other-animals/

Congratulations.

So were the pigs involved in some capacity? LMAO.

There is also talk about forms of Life which humans cannot perceive:

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-invisible-aliens-astrobiologist.html

Whoops.

What a religious book says about the world means nothing.

We use facts and logic.
Disagreed.

Religious books and ancient writings have disclosed a lot but in different ways and/or motivated research works around the world in search for answers.

For perspective:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/biblical-type-floods-are-real-and-theyre-absolutely-enormous

https://medium.com/@humanoriginproject/early-earth-history-the-great-flood-20f56ff75e8d

https://ancientamnesia.com/13979-2/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/ancient-stone-tablet-found-reveals-comet-impact-sparking-the-rise-of-civilization/?sh=3d38a8697342

https://bigthink.com/hard-science/younger-dryas-impact/

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-23315-0_7

Something really BIG happened about 12000 years ago and it changed much of the world. This event caused mega-flooding on such a scale that it continues to baffle minds. Humans had a virtual reboot experience.

Geologists used to dismiss mega-floods and similar accounts in religious books by extension not long ago but they are on retreat lately. Some remain skeptical which is rather amusing in view of mounting evidence.

As more will come to light, there will be many dots to connect in some way or form. Some pointers above.

People need to be mindful of the fact that ancient communication techniques and explanations were 'archaic' in comparison to techniques and explanations in modern times. Just look at the jargon used in academic publications in modern times.

Science continues to provide meaningful information and clues over time but there is still much about the universe that WE do not understand yet.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Odd that the universe is 6,000 and yet

Adam lived to 930 years old
Seth lived to 912 years old
Enos was 905 when he died
Jared was 962
Enoch was 365
Kenan was 910
Mahalalel was 950
Methuselah lived to 969 years old
Lamech was 777
Noah lived to 950 years old

That's 8,630 and we're only up to the great flood.

Infallible God and his Infallible mathematics.

6000 years old assumption doesn't add up of course.

eThneoLgrRnae
I can't help but to question the faith of any believer who thinks the notion of "billions of years" is even remotely scriptural. At the very least their faith is built on shaky ground.

In addition to being totally unscientific, "billions of years" is also entirely unscriptural. You simply can't get billions of years out of the bible. It's just not there.

Otoh, you can easily get 6,000 years out of it just by adding up all the dates in the genealogy section of bible assuming you know basic addition and have a real bible in english...iow, an Authorized King James Bible. If you're using any other english "bible" I suggest you throw that shit in trash and get a real bible.

There are many problems with newer "versions" and not just talking about on the subject of creation and the age of the earth.

And, again, 6,000 years is totally consistent with the real scientific evidence as well. There is no reason to compromise a perfectly good book (the Holy Bible) with totally unscientific nonsense like "Day Age theory" or the "Gap theory" or Darwinian nonsense or big bang fairy tale theories.

Edit: and no, the so-called "New King James Bible" is NOT a King James Bible just with "updated language." It's just ss corrupted if not more so than all the other modern versions. It's not an "improved version" of KJB. You cannot improve on perfection and the KJB is 100% perfect and infallible.

Blakemore

Klaw
Source.

But the Earth is only 6,000 years old....

eThneoLgrRnae
Source.

But the Earth is only 6,000 years old....

Most likely, yeah. I know it cannot be millions or billions that's for sure. I've posted links to overwhelming evidence both here and elsewhere in past that shows it cannot be billions or millions of years old.

The earth's magnetic field alone puts an absolute limit of about 8,000-10,000 years on age of earth and the fact we still have short period comets in our solar system puts about the same time limit on the age of solar system.

Atheists and evolutionists explanation for these things (that the magnetic gield has "reversed" itself and that there is an "Oort Cloud"wink are both totally unscientific. Real science is things we can observe and neither of those things have been observed. There is no evidence for this"Oort Cloud" or that the earth's magnetic field has reversed itself. Both are pure fantasy.

eThneoLgrRnae
.... and before you reply that "God is fantasy too", no, He's not. However, I admit it is my own personal belief and the personal beliefs of about a billion other people that the Christian God in particular is real.

Difference is we don't call our personal belief in the existence of God "science." We know it is completely faith-based and we fully admit that.

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.