Colossus vs. Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
smile Is Colossus high nigh Invulnerable to force?

lawest9
I'll give Colossus the edge here.

StiltmanFTW
Somalians ftw.

juggernaut74
How have these two done against similar foes?

Philosophía
I don't recall Piotr seeing Kitty high on cocaine getting a train run on her by pirates.

So Colossus has the psychological edge, at the very least.

StiltmanFTW
Rage doesn't have many appearances to begin with.

It's unlikely he could take Colossus.

The more bloodlusted he is, the more powerful he becomes, yeah? He won't go all out against a fellow superhero.

zopzop
Yeah, Rage isn't winning this. Shame too, he's a cool character. Marvel's version of Captain Marvel (Billy).

juggernaut74
What strength class is Rage? I remember 75 ton range.

Wonder Man

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What strength class is Rage? I remember 75 ton range.

According to Marvel Database?

Somewhere between 75-100, but capable of increasing if he gives in to the rage.

So, dynamic strength.

Booya_69
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
According to Marvel Database?

Somewhere between 75-100, but capable of increasing if he gives in to the rage.

So, dynamic strength.

Wow, didn't know he went that high.

I'd still pick colossus due to durability and training with the xmen.

StiltmanFTW
That's at his absolute best and the "class" system is mostly based on handbooks (it does get mentioned on panel from time to time, but not too often and I doubt it's been a case with Rage).

Colossus was listed as a genuine Class 100 in newer handbooks, if memory serves. He grew stronger with age, plus we had Magneto amping him and he was said to be stronger after his resurrection in Astonishing, too.

Booya_69
👍👍

Stoic
If they were both the same age I'd give Rage the win, but as of now Piotr is far stronger than Rage.

juggernaut74
Colossus was pretty strong as a teenager strong enough to knock Hulk out and go toe to toe with Gladiator.

Stoic
Gladiator played with Collossus. The Hulk has variable strength levels. If we were to use the full capacity rule, Collossus is pretty weak in comparison to the Hulk. How old is Rage again? 15 or 16 years old? His strength level will likely rise dramatically when, or if he reaches his 30s.

juggernaut74
The narration didn't indicate Gladiator playing with Colossus quite the opposite in fact.

Stoic
In that case, I suppose the 75 ton limit placed on him would've challenged the planet shaking power that Gladiator was supposed to possess during that era. Was it PIS for the purpose of selling comics? Gladiator is well above Colossus. Moreso then, than now.

juggernaut74
A lot of characters high points are to sell comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.