How to tell a Nazi from an Antifa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/47CZDPFl.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Nice, klaw. smile

Bashar Teg
paraplegic voltron assemble!

eThneoLgrRnae
"Dur hur, muh voltron her derp!"

Bashar Teg
"reeeee", etc crywank

Newjak
Originally posted by Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/47CZDPFl.jpg laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

jaden_2.0
I did lol at "uncle's ferret cage" 😄😄

cdtm
https://i.imgur.com/47CZDPFl.jpg

Actually neo nazi's don't even do physical violance like Antifa does. They just say incendiary stuff and keep to their own.

Antifa are the ones punching people they don't agree with.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm
Actually neo nazi's don't even do physical violance like Antifa does. They just say incendiary stuff and keep to their own.

Well except for James Fields

Or the Atomwaffen

Just off the top of my head.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Well except for James Fields

Or the Atomwaffen

Just off the top of my head.

He was a psycho though. Blaming all white nationalists for him is like blaming Corvette owners for a club member drinking and driving.

Far as I've seen there isn't an entire movement condoning what he did.

Blakemore

Yourdojosuckisu
X478zOUdHdU

Adam_PoE
He was a psycho though. Blaming all white nationalists for him is like blaming Corvette owners for a club member drinking and driving.

Look at the pathetic little Neo Nazi apologist. Keep it up, *******, and you will be banned again no time.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't you support vaccine mandates? That's about as fascistic as you can get. Pot, meet kettle

eThneoLgrRnae
That post was directed at Adam but it goes for blakey and all other vaccine nazis as well.

Yourdojosuckisu

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
If u support forced vaccinations then you' re a nazi... period.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
I know this one...

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7

jaden_2.0

Plenty false equivalency and whataboutery from his "side" even on this forum.

Took me all of 10 seconds to find another forum where he's being praised as a "patriot" etc.

You should probably check these things before you make those kinds of claims.

Darth Thor
I'm finding the picture hard to see (or I can't be arsed looking closer to read through it).

But just off the top of my head, Antifa are fighting for equal rights, where as Nazis fight for Supremacy.

Klaw

Darth Thor
^ You're really comparing dangerous experimentation trialled on specific race to medically proven safe vaccines given to everyone ?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ You're really comparing dangerous experimentation trialled on specific race to medically proven safe vaccines given to everyone ? Of course Eon is durmask

Klaw
^ You're really comparing dangerous experimentation trialled on specific race to medically proven safe vaccines given to everyone ?

You didn't know that a vaccine is an injection?

Blakemore
You didn't know that a vaccine is an injection? but not all injections are vaccines.

cdtm

How proven could it really be in such a limited time frame?

Doctor Fauci himself outright admitted to lying about the overall vaccination rate goal posts, because no one really knows what the correct rate should be. What else don't they know but lie about, just for the sake of "doing something"?

cdtm
Plenty false equivalency and whataboutery from his "side" even on this forum.

Took me all of 10 seconds to find another forum where he's being praised as a "patriot" etc.

You should probably check these things before you make those kinds of claims.

Forums are not a "movement".

4chan is a bunch of trolls. That doesn't mean they represent whoever they claim to support, or even really hate whoever they seem to attack.

jaden_2.0
It was Stormfront. Pretty unambiguous which "movement" they belong to.

cdtm
It was Stormfront. Pretty unambiguous which "movement" they belong to.

Stormfront does not condone violence though.

I dare you to find an official statement from either the Daily Stormer or a recognized leader of the alt right who condones violent behavior. Random kooks do not count.

Blakemore
So what if David duke is a member of the kkk, it was a non violent klan he joined!

jaden_2.0

I dare you to find an official statement from either the Daily Stormer or a recognized leader of the alt right who condones violent behavior. Random kooks do not count.

Stormfront doesn't condone or condemn anything any more than KMC does. It's a forum. It's members, however, certainly do condone his actions.

Will we be applying this "only leaders statements count" attitude towards other groups?

Old Man Whirly!
Stormfront doesn't condone or condemn anything any more than KMC does. It's a forum. It's members, however, certainly do condone his actions.

Will we be applying this "only leaders statements count" attitude towards other groups? Bingo! thumb up

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
Remember though. "Random kooks" don't speak for the neo nazis but a couple of people on twitter certainly do represent all "leftists".

cdtm

Will we be applying this "only leaders statements count" attitude towards other groups?

I always have.

The worst word in the English dictionary when it comes to truth is "smear". One person in the Washington Post comments actually advocated for.smearing anti-vaxers at all costs, and a left wing poster properly told him smearing is never necessary, and only undermines an argument.

Taking lone actors with sympathies to an idealogy as an example of the group is an example of a smear.

Adam_PoE
"From June 1943 until January 1945 at the concentration camps, Sachsenhausen and Natzweiler, experimentation with epidemic jaundice was conducted. The test subjects were injected with the disease in order to discover new inoculations for the condition. These tests were conducted for the benefit of the German Armed Forces. Most died in the experiments, whilst others survived, experiencing great pain and suffering.

Source.

I'm sure Adam will be in here any minute to condemn Blakes' Nazi Apologism like he does to cdtm.

He wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would he?

Drop dead, degenerate.

Adam_PoE

Dude, I am ****ing done with your bullshit. Reported for supporting White Supremacy. Get the **** out of here.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Dude, I am ****ing done with your bullshit. Reported for supporting White Supremacy. Get the **** out of here. thing is that's nothing new here, Broly, Surt and DDM skirted and sometimes crossed that line so much threads vanished.

cdtm
Dude, I am ****ing done with your bullshit. Reported for supporting White Supremacy. Get the **** out of here.

Post where I condoned white supremacy.

You can be against smearing a nazi, without supporting a nazi. They are not mutually exclusive acts.

I say again, prove white supremacy organizations condone violence.

Klaw
Adam got triggered over the facts.

Delicious.

eThneoLgrRnae
Blake doesn't know history.... why am I not surprised?

eThneoLgrRnae
You didn't know that a vaccine is an injection?

I truly hope these people are just trolling and not as woefully ignorant of history as it seems they are.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg

mmm Methneo

eThneoLgrRnae
White nationalists are scumbags make no mistake. So are black nationalists. However, there is a difference between a white or black nationalist and someone who is simply a nationalist.

Myself and most Trump supporters are simply nationalists (that includes many black and hispanic Trump supporters as well) and so is Trump, himself.

Problem is that idiotic leftists are quick to call everyone who is the least bit patriotic a "white nationalist." They are simply nationalists.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
White nationalists are scumbags make no.mistake. However, there is a difference between a white nationalist and someone who is simply q nationalist.

Myself and most Trump supporters are simply nationalists (that includes many black and hispanic Trump supporters as well) and so is Trump, himself.

Problem is that idiotic leftists are quick to call everyone who is the least bit patriotic a "white nationalist." They are simply.nationalists. What were you banned for as Star? Remind me Meth...

snowdragon
It should be how authoritarians can unite

ArtificialGlory
The only good thing these two groups are good for is keeping eachother busy while normal people go around their lives. It is a shame that their retarded shenanigans occasionally spill over into the mainstream.

eThneoLgrRnae
What were you banned for as Star? Remind me Meth...

I'm not going to justify your trolling idiocy with a reply beyond this.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not going to justify your trolling idiocy with a reply beyond this. let me remind you. mmm

https://i.imgur.com/01RSLAD.jpg

snowdragon
Well in regards to this topic europe has exported both nazi and antifa to the usa.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Well in regards to this topic europe has exported both nazi and antifa to the usa.

...and both of those groups are equally bad despite how much lefties wanna treat Antifa as if they are all little Captain Americas lol.

They're far from it. Just as far from being CA as neo-nazis are.

CA is not a commie sympathizer anymore than he is a nazi sympathizer.

And before some smart ass says CA is not real, yeah, no shit he is not... but lefties love to use him when it suits their purpose.

cdtm
...and both of those groups are equally bad despite how much lefties wanna treat Antifa as if they are all little Captain Americas lol.

They're far from it. Just as far from being CA as neo-nazis are.

CA is not a commie sympathizer anymore than he is a nazi sympathizer.

And before some smart ass says CA is not real, yeah, no shit he is not... but lefties love to use him when it suits their purpose.

Here's the thing:

Dave Chappelle's critics are talking about how his speech should be suppressed because of the possibility of inciting violence.

My position, is that all speech should be unrestricted. I'm willing to make some allowances for shouting "fire!" to incite a riot, but overall I feel it's a short step from suppressing speech for well intentioned reasons, to suppressing speech for political reasons.

Dave Chappelle should be allowed to say whatever he wants.

A racist should be allowed to say whatever they want.

Antifa should be allowed to say whatever they want.

The Westboro Baptist Church should be allowed to say whatever they want.

White Supremacist's are painted as these violent lunatic murderers, and that makes them easy to condone censorship on. But the fact is they rant like a racist uncle, but rarely are seen attacking people.

So.let them rant. And if they do attack someone, by all means throw the book at them.

But let it be for some act of VIOLENCE, and not a fear of INFLUENCEING VIOLENCE. (And I make a distinction between vague fears of influence, as opposed to outright telling or enabling people to commit acts of violence.)

People are responsible for what they do, period.

eThneoLgrRnae
Here's the thing:

Dave Chappelle's critics are talking about how his speech should be suppressed because of the possibility of inciting violence.

My position, is that all speech should be unrestricted. I'm willing to make some allowances for shouting "fire!" to incite a riot, but overall I feel it's a short step from suppressing speech for well intentioned reasons, to suppressing speech for political reasons.

White Supremacist's are painted as these violent lunatic murderers, and that makes them easy to condone censorship on. But the fact is they rant like a racist uncle, but rarely are seen attacking people.

So.let them rant. And if they do attack someone, by all means throw the book at them.

But let it be for some act of VIOLENCE, and not a fear of INFLUENCEING VIOLENCE. (And I make a distinction between vague fears of influence, as opposed to outright telling or enabling people to commit acts of violence.)

Agreed. All speech (with a few rare exceptions like the one you mentioned about wrongly shouting fire in a crowded theater) must be protected equally if we value the first amendment.

If we give in to the freedom-hating left by labelling all kinds of speech we don't like as "hate speech" and use that as a justification for silencing or censoring people then the first amendment might as well not exist.

jaden_2.0
Here's the thing:

You're shifting your goalposts again. You claimed neo nazis weren't violent. I gave 2 examples off the top of my head of Neo nazis being violent. You then claimed neo nazis don't condone that violence. I gave an example of a known neo nazi forum where neo nazis posted, condoning the violence. Then it shifted to having to be neo nazi leaders giving official statements condoning the violence. Now it's that they're not specifically inciting violence.

cdtm
You're shifting your goalposts again. You claimed neo nazis weren't violent. I gave 2 examples off the top of my head of Neo nazis being violent. You then claimed neo nazis don't condone that violence. I gave an example of a known neo nazi forum where neo nazis posted, condoning the violence. Then it shifted to having to be neo nazi leaders giving official statements condoning the violence. Now it's that they're not specifically inciting violence.

Nothing was shifted. You showed solo actors and painted with a broad brush.

Why not apply the same standard where Antifa student activists outright talk of punching people in the face?

Or is that "different"?

jaden_2.0

Why not apply the same standard where Antifa student activists outright talk of punching people in the face?

Or is that "different"?

Is it? You tell me. You apparently think it both is and isn't the same.

You want right wing violence perpetrators to be treated as lone actors but Antifa members treated collectively. You apparently also want vehicular homicide to be treated the same as "talk of punching people in the face" despite supposedly wanting talk of violence to be protected speech so long as it isn't directly inciting someone else to commit violence.

We've also been here before. Remember when your logic dictated that Hitler would be found not guilty of genocide during the holocaust because he neither killed anyone directly nor specifically stated on the record for others to kill.

Adam_PoE
Post where I condoned white supremacy.

You can be against smearing a nazi, without supporting a nazi. They are not mutually exclusive acts.

I say again, prove white supremacy organizations condone violence.

Why bother when I can just report your ass and move on?

Klaw

Or is that "different"?

It's (D)ifferent.

Adam_PoE
Adam got triggered over the facts.

Delicious.

Do you think everyone here has forgotten about you pretending to be transgender and faking a romantic relationship in order to coerce a transwoman into delaying her transition and masturbating for you on camera because you have a fetish for dickgirls?

You are a contemptible person, your opinion means less than nothing. You should not be allowed to post here. The moment you **** up, your ass is getting reported too.

cdtm
Do you think everyone here has forgotten about you pretending to be transgender and faking a romantic relationship in order to coerce a transwoman into delaying her transition and masturbating for you on camera because you have a fetish for dickgirls?

You are a contemptible person, your opinion means less than nothing. You should not be allowed to post here. The moment you **** up, your ass is getting reported too.

Adam proving Dave Chappelle wrong about "alphabet people". laughing out loud

BackFire

Hahaha, yes they do.

There's a sizeable Neo Nazi presence in my city. Not nearly as bad as it was 20 years ago, but they're still here, and they still beat up people all the time. One of my friend's gay coworker was attacked as he was riding his bike to work by a group of neo nazis.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Hahaha, yes they do.

There's a sizeable Neo Nazi presence in my city. Not nearly as bad as it was 20 years ago, but they're still here, and they still beat up people all the time. One of my friend's gay coworker was attacked as he was riding his bike to work by a group of neo nazis.

Jesus.

Ok, them I wouldn't feel bad if they walked into oncoming traffic.

Really, my main gripe was always with the idea that "hate speech" is comparable to acts, as the two get conflated all the time.

It's the exact same logic that was used in the 1990's and early 2k's against video games causing violence. Sure, you can still find them contemplate, but stopping them from saying it is a problem, because the fact is what is offensive today, yesterday, and tomorrow may not be the same things.

Old Man Whirly!
Hahaha, yes they do.

There's a sizeable Neo Nazi presence in my city. Not nearly as bad as it was 20 years ago, but they're still here, and they still beat up people all the time. One of my friend's gay coworker was attacked as he was riding his bike to work by a group of neo nazis. we have a lot of them in London. I know it's not where I live but it's my hometown.

eThneoLgrRnae
we have a lot of them in London. I know it's not where I live but it's my hometown.

And let me guess, you think Tommy Robinson is one of them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
And let me guess, you think Tommy Robinson is one of them. roll eyes (sarcastic) mmmMethneodurmask

eThneoLgrRnae
I'll take that as a "yes", you do stupidly think that.

Old Man Whirly!
I'll take that as a "yes", you do stupidly think that. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
mmmMethneodurmask

eThneoLgrRnae
Btw, why haven't you whooped his ass yet? I mean, you live in same city as him right? Surely someone like him can't be that hard to find.

It's not like he has a low profile, ffs. Why haven't you put him in his place yet, pooty? You scared of him, eh big tough guy? laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
Tommy Robinson lives in Nigeria?

Doesn't seem like his kind of place.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well that's why I asked the question, because I wasn't sure.

I remember pooty saying he was in Africa a lot but I didn't know if he had moved back home or not by now.

Blakemore
Tommy Robinson is a drug addicted racist who encourages violence against brown people and has been arrested for terror attacks.

Old Man Whirly!
Tommy Robinson lives in Nigeria?

Doesn't seem like his kind of place. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Blakemore
Tommy Robinson is a drug addicted racist who encourages violence against brown people and has been arrested for terror attacks. thumb up and stalking, bullying children etc.

Klaw
I saw an interview with Robinson (it was over an hour iirc), I don't get any Racism from him at all.

Old Man Whirly!
I saw an interview with Robinson (it was over an hour iirc), I don't get any Racism from him at all. mmmEondurmask

Blakemore
He once tweeted #creepingsharia on twitter because Twitter had the Taj Mahal on its homepage to celebrate some anniversary or something.

How is the Taj Mahal related to sharia law? The only thing I can think is it looks like a paki temple.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
He once tweeted #creepingsharia on twitter because Twitter had the Taj Mahal on its homepage to celebrate some anniversary or something.

How is the Taj Mahal related to sharia law? The only thing I can think is it looks like a paki temple. He once lost a libel case for bullying (who does that?) a kid and just got found guilty of stalking a journalist (who does that?). Also doesn't like milkshake.

Also, he's not from London, he's from a little town called Luton.

Blakemore

Klaw
But if Leftists are calling Robinson racist, I'm confident he isn't.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
But if Leftists are calling Robinson racist, I'm confident he isn't. mmmEondurmask

Adam_PoE
Adam proving Dave Chappelle wrong about "alphabet people". laughing out loud

Proving what exactly? That you are pathetic little Neo Nazi apologist? Get bent.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I'm a little new to this but are we saying David Chappelle is a neo-nazi?

I watched his controversial comedy special and though I wasn't particularly offended (either personally or on anyone's behalf) I thought the real controversy it contained is that it wasn't that funny.

cdtm
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I'm a little new to this but are we saying David Chappelle is a neo-nazi?

I watched his controversial comedy special and though I wasn't particularly offended (either personally or on anyone's behalf) I thought the real controversy it contained is that it wasn't that funny.

I found it hit and miss. It was strongest at the start and went downhill from there.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
Yeah he constantly refers to women as b****es. Didnt hear him name calling Transgendas though. So I dont get the supposed Transphobia.

I thought the real controversy it contained is that it wasn't that funny.

Yeah he got too preachy. Put that above the comedy.

cdtm
Is it? You tell me. You apparently think it both is and isn't the same.

You want right wing violence perpetrators to be treated as lone actors but Antifa members treated collectively. You apparently also want vehicular homicide to be treated the same as "talk of punching people in the face" despite supposedly wanting talk of violence to be protected speech so long as it isn't directly inciting someone else to commit violence.

We've also been here before. Remember when your logic dictated that Hitler would be found not guilty of genocide during the holocaust because he neither killed anyone directly nor specifically stated on the record for others to kill.

So are you fine with Dave Chappelle being silenced because of psychological harm?

If we can't even agree on that point, then we have an impasse.

Grand-Moff-Gav

eThneoLgrRnae
Tommy Robinson is a drug addicted racist who encourages violence against brown people and has been arrested for terror attacks. Dude, you are a broken-down old drunk who has praised Adolf f***ing Hitler. You have no room to be calling anyone racist.

Blakemore

Klaw
This is what happens when Leftism takes over.

Grand-Moff-Gav
This is what happens when Leftism takes over.

Where are these Leftists?

Old Man Whirly!
Dude, you are a broken-down old drunk who has praised Adolf f***ing Hitler. You have no room to be calling anyone racist. https://i.imgur.com/01RSLAD.jpg
mmmStarflyMethneodurmask

Klaw
Ideologies aren't races.

Blakemore
Dude, you are a broken-down old drunk who has praised Adolf f***ing Hitler. You have no room to be calling anyone racist. when have I ever praised Hitler? laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Ideologies aren't races. mmmthat old dog whistling deflection. mmm Eon durmask

eThneoLgrRnae
I saw an interview with Robinson (it was over an hour iirc), I don't get any Racism from him at all. I haven't seen any real evidence of that either. Leftists never present any real proof of their racist accusations. They lie about Trump, about Alex Jones, about Tucker Carlson, even about me. Basically, everyone they don't like is a "racist" or "bigot". laughing out loud

Blakemore

Grand-Moff-Gav
Ideologies aren't races.

The thing is races aren't races. They are categories, ideas constructed by minds communicating with other minds.

When one label, say Muslim, is interchangeable in one's discourse with another say, Arab, then we have to note that the 'ideological' label and 'racial' label are the same except for a single semantic point- namely that the key item being gestured towards is religion rather than ethnicity.

However, since what one says about one is true of the other that suggests the underlying sentiment towards the categories are the same- the word racist in such instances tends to take priority in discourse because that is the word usually considered most potent.

eThneoLgrRnae
But if Leftists are calling Robinson racist, I'm confident he isn't. Exactly. That is always a safe bet to make. wink

Klaw
Discriminating based on ideology is completely okay with me.

If someone is a Communist, then they're believing in something that is abhorrent.

You can choose your ideology, and if you choose a horrible one, prepare to be discriminated against.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Discriminating based on ideology is completely okay with me.

If someone is a Communist, then they're believing in something that is abhorrent.

You can choose your ideology, and if you choose a horrible one, prepare to be discriminated against.

The issue isnt what they choose. It is how the person encountering that individual chooses to interact with/interpret them.

Old Man Whirly!
The thing is races aren't races. They are categories, ideas constructed by minds communicating with other minds.

When one label, say Muslim, is interchangeable in one's discourse with another say, Arab, then we have to note that the 'ideological' label and 'racial' label are the same except for a single semantic point- namely that the key item being gestured towards is religion rather than ethnicity.

However, since what one says about one is true of the other that suggests the underlying sentiment towards the categories are the same- the word racist in such instances tends to take priority in discourse because that is the word usually considered most potent. thumb up Bingo!

cdtm
I haven't seen any real evidence of that either. Leftists never present any real proof of their racist accusations. They lie about Trump, about Alex Jones, about Tucker Carlson, even about me. Basically, everyone they don't like is a "racist" or "bigot". laughing out loud

Like Adam Poe and his threats of "reporting".

Which is exactly why I'm not worried in the slightest, because he's essentially reporting on a straw man version of things that were never said or implied.

I never condoned white supremacy, at any point.

Of course the irony is, I would argue against one who DOES condone such as not being banned. That is a far, far cry from condoning them.

But not to Adam Poe, and his rigid sense of "justice".

Blakemore

Klaw
Metroid is amazing, still have to get Dread.

Blakemore
Even pinball was ****ing cool. 😂

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Ideologies aren't races.

Yeah thats a good loophole for racists.

Klaw
Yeah thats a good loophole for racists.

dur

eThneoLgrRnae
dur yup.

Klaw
yup.

They always trot out the Race card when people talk about how horrible Islam is.

They never do it when people criticize Christianity however...

Grand-Moff-Gav
They always trot out the Race card when people talk about how horrible Islam is.

This isn't really true, a lot of historic anti-Catholicism for example was nothing more than anti-Irish, anti-Italian etc., racism of American WASPs

eThneoLgrRnae
Course not, klaw.... they have "standards", after all. As in DOUBLE STANDARDS. wink

Grand-Moff-Gav
Are Klaw and eTheo the same person? I'm struggling to see what theyre getting out of this...

Klaw
Are Klaw and eTheo the same person? I'm struggling to see what theyre getting out of this...

dur

Adam_PoE
Like Adam Poe and his threats of "reporting".

Which is exactly why I'm not worried in the slightest, because he's essentially reporting on a straw man version of things that were never said or implied.

I never condoned white supremacy, at any point.

Of course the irony is, I would argue against one who DOES condone such as not being banned. That is a far, far cry from condoning them.

But not to Adam Poe, and his rigid sense of "justice".

Keep simping for Neo Nazis, and see how it works out for you.

Bashar Teg

they're just "pretending" to be imbeciles, so that they can enjoy the negative reactions they receive, proving (in their minds, anyway) that it's really everyone else who is foolish for even engaging them.

eThneoLgrRnae
dur That dude is a jackass shit turd troll who isn't worth the effort, klaw. I suggest you put him on ignore as I did a while back. Don't waste your time or energy on him. DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

Old Man Whirly!
That dude is a jackass shit turd troll who isn't worth the effort, klaw. I suggest you put him on ignore as I did a while back. Don't waste your time or energy on him. DON'T FEED THE TROLL. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

mmm Methneo durmask

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty...smh.

Darth Thor

The claim was he called for the killing of all Muslims and you defend it by saying Islam is an ideology.

And yeah racists do hide behind that argument. Its an easy way to hate on (and call for the murder of) tons of Arabs, Asains and Africans.

Hardly Is it a debate on Islams ideology. When sincere Thats usually done by Atheists not promoting the bombing of Muslims, or blaming certain crimes on them as group.

Klaw
That dude is a jackass shit turd troll who isn't worth the effort, klaw. I suggest you put him on ignore as I did a while back. Don't waste your time or energy on him. DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

How many people do you have on ignore?

eThneoLgrRnae
How many people do you have on ignore? Probably at least a dozen.

Darth Thor
How many people do you have on ignore?

laughing out loud

Klaw
Probably at least a dozen.

Why not Whirly?

You respond to him all the time.

DeadpoolXXX
Dude, I am ****ing done with your bullshit. Reported for supporting White Supremacy. Get the **** out of here. all of the bullshit squabbling here aside, i honestly fail to see how cdtm was supporting white supremacy in his post?

eThneoLgrRnae
Why not Whirly?

You respond to him all the time. I ignore a lot of his posts. But I can't resist messing with him sometimes because it is so much fun. Same goes for blakey. Had him on ignore for a bit. I still ignore some of his posts like in religion forum, for example.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
all of the bullshit squabbling here aside, i honestly fail to see how cdtm was supporting white supremacy in his post?

You do not see how being a literal Neo Nazi apologist is not supporting White Supremacy?

BackFire
Probably at least a dozen.

lol ****ing snowflake.

Klaw
Leftists are the biggest snowflakes on here.

Adam_PoE

eThneoLgrRnae
lol ****ing snowflake. Nah.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

mmm Methneo durmask

Darth Thor
Leftists are the biggest snowflakes on here.

So which leftist here hides from a debate ?

Blakemore
Who here even is a leftist?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they're just "pretending" to be imbeciles, so that they can enjoy the negative reactions they receive, proving (in their minds, anyway) that it's really everyone else who is foolish for even engaging them. thumb up

Klaw

HYG.

Blakemore
Dadudemon far left? laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Dadudemon far left? laughing laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Dadudemon struck me as a right wing progressive.

But its hard (and silly) to just label most people. Sans obvious exceptions like Ethneo, whose proud of his labels.

Klaw
Dadudemon far left? laughing

And you think you're a Centrist? laughing

Blakemore
DDM might not be extreme right, but is certainly a right winger. I wouldn't be surprised if he watches FOX news unironically.

Old Man Whirly!
Dadudemon struck me as a right wing progressive.

But its hard (and silly) to just label most people. Sans obvious exceptions like Ethneo, whose proud of his labels. Ddm was a strong believer in racially determined IQ... I can only think of one group who believe that rubbish.

Blakemore
Ddm was a strong believer in racially determined IQ... I can only think of one group who believe that rubbish. He was a mormon, mormons believe that shit.

Robtard
Another silly Klaw bait thread

eThneoLgrRnae

Like 95% of those who post in general discusiion are.... duh. Would be much easier to list who isn't a leftist.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Im not sure I could be meaningfully described as on the Left...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>