Black Friday (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Stars Michael Jai White, and Bruce Campbell.

M3H5Ye2BvUk

Patient_Leech
Yes. Hell yes. I am in.

-Pr-
Looks like a lot of fun.

Patient_Leech
I watched this on (you guessed it) Black Friday. It was terrible, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat entertained. Some entertaining makeup effects. It needed more of Bruce Campbell's dry humor. That was hilarious and by far the best part. Sadly this is probably the closest thing we'll get to more Ash vs Evil Dead.

It ended very oddly and abruptly as if there would be a part 2. But god, I'm pretty sure I hope not...

Old Man Whirly!
Bad film, stopped watching 30 mins in tonight.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, sadly I don't think it will jump start Michael Jai White's aging action star career.

It was bad, yes, but it was worth it to me for some of the Bruce Campbell laughs.

xX_vADIJts0

Ridley_Prime
I wasn't expecting some masterpiece out of this, but surely it's at least better than the Resident Evil reboot film, I would think.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, it helped to adjust expectations accordingly... it does have Bruce Campbell after all, haha..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.