Let's reform the police.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
How would you do it?

A few things I'd do:

Police settlements come out of the police pension fund
Police required to carry insurance similar to Doctors
Social workers accompany police on every call
Body cameras on all police
If police turn off body cameras unjustifiably, they're are immediately terminated for tampering with evidence and prosecuted

Robtard
Let me be the first to applaud in not making yet another silly bait thread, good job, you can be taught thumb up

Only issue I have is with #3, seems like a waste to have one around for every call. A social worker should be there only on certain calls, like a domestic disturbance, when they know a child is involved or someone with a mental health issue etc. No need to have a SW when checking a burglary alarm call.

BackFire
Yeah I agree with Rob. Think they're all good ideas, 3 needs a bit of work and should only be on some calls. Realy like #1, actually.

In a perfect world, I would also pay police way, way more than they are currently paid, but also make it much more difficult to become a cop. Requiring years of training, both physical and mental.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.