Imperfection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Increasingly we see in the news that this world is imperfect. How can we wipe away the impurities and make it beautiful like me?

samhain
Before Klaw chimes in;

No it's the left who are making it imperfect.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by samhain
Before Klaw chimes in;

No it's the left who are making it imperfect.

To be fair I think we can all agree on that, though the Right have done their fair share of damage... if there only there were a time when the Demos was excluded from Politics... ahh Bach, what an age was his.

Klaw
Samhain said something true for once.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
Samhain said something true for once. Unbelievable, isn't it? wink

samhain

Here's another one for you. You're an unhinged, hateful and bitter person. Seek help instead of seeking things online to enrage you. Or keep ranting about cancel culture and feminism, that'll help I'm sure.

samhain
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Unbelievable, isn't it? wink

Like your rapist child predator of a God? I guess.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
^Klaw said something true for once.
Klaw's epitomy of creativity, everyone.

ArtificialGlory
Jews, Mexicans, and Blacks need to go to start with.

BackFire
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Increasingly we see in the news that this world is imperfect. How can we wipe away the impurities and make it beautiful like me?

The only way for a perfect world is for humanity to die. We are terrible creatures who make the world an uglier place.

Robtard
Here's another one for you. You're an unhinged, hateful and bitter person. Seek help instead of seeking things online to enrage you. Or keep ranting about cancel culture and feminism, that'll help I'm sure.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/MdXl4KwZogSzAn6Xx4/giphy.gif

Klaw
Feminism has ruined society.

Insane Titan
Feminism has ruined society. add to that woke, sjw, gaslighting and LGBT extremist, BLM and white supremacists

Klaw

durwank

Originally posted by Robtard
https://media4.giphy.com/media/MdXl4KwZogSzAn6Xx4/giphy.gif

durwank

Originally posted by Insane Titan
add to that woke, sjw, gaslighting and LGBT extremist, BLM and white supremacists

thumb up

Klaw
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Jews, Mexicans, and Blacks need to go to start with.

Whites, Heterosexuals, Christians, Men, successful people, and common sense need to go.

eThneoLgrRnae
Whites, Heterosexuals, Christians, Men, successful people, and common sense need to go.

True on all counts, especially that last one. It is just so hateful and biggoted.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
True on all counts, especially that last one. It is just so hateful and biggoted. Take out success as well and you've got the only identity you have.

Straight, white, christian, American male.

And yes, you need to go.

Klaw
Alcoholics need to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.