Beat my team with a team equally or less powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
You can create your own team but they must be equal or less in power (at base at least)

My versions are current. You can use any version

Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan

beatboks
Dr Occult, Jay Garrick, composite Captain Comet.

Dr Occult's disk of the seven can harm Superan and protect him plus give advance knowledge of attacks.

Jay isn't as fast as Supes or Diana but hisnperceptions and reactions are and he can steal their speed to bring them down to his speed and while he can't risk using it to amp himself for fear of a heart attack he can lend it to Occult and Comet to make them faster than your team.

Comet has already shown that he can take control of the cistructs of Lanterns and use them against them. He's done it to Hal, crime syndicates Power ring, Sinestro (all in the silver age) and Kyle (modern era). He's also shielded from Ominar Synn which is enough to show her can counter GL.

Comet restricts GL, Jay slows team to statues, Occult BFRs them to some realm they can't return from

Sin I AM
The Weird. Psylocke. Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.