Ballerina (John Wick spin-off)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
https://deadline.com/2021/10/ana-de-armas-john-wick-spinoff-ballerina-no-time-die-lionsgate-afm-1234864553/

riv6672

jaden_2.0
I was about to ask what the point in this cash in bullshit is then seen its Ana De Armas and now I'm fully in support. Just get Eiza Gonzalez in it too and it'll be my favourite show ever.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I was about to ask what the point in this cash in bullshit is then seen its Ana De Armas and now I'm fully in support. Just get Eiza Gonzalez in it too and it'll be my favourite show ever.

How did you just hijack my dick-brain?

Patient_Leech

Kazenji
Had a look at who was the original director doing this Len Wisemen, Must have been bad if they had to get Chad back to help out.

Patient_Leech
He hasn't had a great track record outside of the Underworld movies which I like.

Live Free or Die Hard was horrendous.

Looks like he's directed a lot of TV episodes that I haven't seen.

I mean, I guess I'm also jealous that he married Kate Beckinsale, but you know..

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Live Free or Die Hard was horrendous.

^^^Loved that movie!

rudester
Vampire ballerina?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by rudester
Vampire ballerina?

Vampires vs Lycans vs Ballerinas!

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Loved that movie!

Same, for Die Hard 4 and it was alot better then what we got for the 5th movie.

rudester
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Vampires vs Lycans vs Ballerinas!

eek!

Robtard
I would eat Ana De Armas' ass.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
I would eat Ana De Armas' ass.

Who wouldn't?

If you never saw Blonde she has some nudity (I believe it has an NC-17 rating). Not a great film, but certainly a great performance on her part.

Robtard
Watched it the day it came out on Netflix, Brosef Stalin.

Patient_Leech
What did you think of it, Brah-min Hindu?

Robtard
Found myself somewhat bored at times, but overall not a bad film. Did enjoy Aramas' performance and she looks great as a blonde.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.