How Alt-right ethno nationalist trolls troll web forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
durwank

thumb up thumb up

snowdragon
acknowledging that goes both ways probably one of your best posts in years.

samhain
Originally posted by Klaw
durwank

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up thumb up

KMC's resident brain trust hard at work.

Robtard

Blakemore
It was around 2014/15 when people got sick of Obama and Trump bandwagon'd on this hatred and turned it into a populist movement with racial undertones but subtle enough that he could get away with it. By 2017, he was seen as a big fraud that wasn't representing the every man and people voted Biden instead. I mean, a part of me thinks he won so big because so many people hated Trump's bullshit. Anyone could have won against that clown.

samhain
Except Hillary.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
Except Hillary.

I say this without any partisanism: I wish I could have seen her reaction to the news. I was shocked, every supporter he had was shocked, can you imagine what it was like for her?

Bet it was lulz worthy.

And you KNOW her husband stifled a laugh and a smirk.

samhain
Be funny if she had a bet with him where she had to dress up as Monica Lewinsky for him if she lost.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
Be funny if she had a bet with him where she had to dress up as Monica Lewinsky for him if she lost.

laughing out loud Spit up my coffee on that one, damn you. 😜

StyleTime
Originally posted by cdtm
I say this without any partisanism: I wish I could have seen her reaction to the news. I was shocked, every supporter he had was shocked, can you imagine what it was like for her?
I think South Park nailed it with most of the characters being too shocked to even say anything, with Trump(Garrison) winning despite trying to throw the election.

Then Trey and Matt were stunned into a sort of comedy silence, saying the political reality was more hilarious than anything they could actually write. They even stopped mocking politicians for a while, as real life became an even bigger satire than the cartoon.

Trump winning threw basically everyone for a loop, even Star.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
acknowledging that goes both ways probably one of your best posts in years.

Yet he didn't put that in thread title.

Blakemore
I must have been the only person who thought Trump would win 2016.

God I love being right and smart.

samhain
Nah, I had a gut feeling that he at least had a better chance than the media was suggesting back in 2016, check back through my old posts if you like, I may have mentioned it, not sure though.

Blakemore
I believe you. I mean when Michael Moore says it's going to happen, it probably will.

I still can't believe Kerry lost to Bush though. One blunder, I guess.

samhain
It was when the media started asking meaningless celebs on their opinion on the election and their answers boiled down to 'Trump's already lost.' without anything really to back it up.

It's mostly my cynicism towards mainstream media TBH. Never trust anything they say, especially if they say it without saying it.

Blakemore
I agree. The media, whether it's FOX or MSNBC or British media like the Daily Mail or the Sun or the Mirror, it's all nonsense. Generally speaking, it's mostly old people who buy into that shit.

ilikecomics
I'm not sure what this means.

Why is it only a liberal thing to be concerned about sexism ? Is that the perception of the right ?

I think people should be treated according to their beliefs and how their behaviors line up with those beliefs, while also not infringing on others freedom to believe in things and act on those beliefs.

Is the trick you're describing a process of desensitization ?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
I must have been the only person who thought Trump would win 2016.

God I love being right and smart.

You probably were. laughing out loud

I saw Trumper Boomers ask who won, do a double take, then say in an incredulous tone "No really! Who won?"

ilikecomics
Originally posted by cdtm
You probably were. laughing out loud

I saw Trumper Boomers ask who won, do a double take, then say in an incredulous tone "No really! Who won?"

It's because most people forget the demographic Trump played to, which is a huge chunk of the overall population.

Blakemore
"Middle America"

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
"Middle America"

Whites built it, jews stole it, blacks broke it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.