Who else is sick of ANIME?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hova_wv
I know that I'm sick of Anime. I think everything should stop looking like that stuff. I'm not a big fan of it at all. Anyone feel the same?

VampirePrincess
Hey thats not far... I love anime and manga and all the Japanese films... I love it. I don't know why you posted a thread saying you hate it. *shrugs* There is nothing wrong with it. There is tons of anime out there that is fun to watch.

BackFire349
most of it sucks, but theres some thats great.

VampirePrincess
Well not most... I like a lot of the plotts on anime that is consider "bad" but there is a lot of great anime. More then what people think.

hova_wv
I have yet to come across any anime that is even remotely interesting. Most of it is just boring as can be. Buggs Bunny is more interesting than most anime.

VampirePrincess
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away

There is a variety of stories... What do you mean it is boring? Its like american cartoons... Variety of stories and ideas.

What anime have you been watching?

Captain REX
I agree that there is a lot of it, but I don't hate it.

yerssot
go mah! show your teeth wink

Ushgarak
Gosh, this one is going to be controversial... I am amazed VP didn't kill this poster, actually.

Phoenix
I've never watched or read it or anything, but i like the style.... its the only way i can draw without it lookin stupid!

cermiestar
is anime that cartoon that made loads of people have fits?

yerssot
fits?

Phoenix
epileptic seizures is what you mean i think..... i dont think so, but it was a japanese cartoon that did it

yerssot
which one exactly?

Phoenix
i dunno... can't remember

yerssot
shoot!
people always forget that sad

cermiestar
the one with the flashy red light and the space ship i think.......

yerssot
which is ... ?

cermiestar
not a clue.....argh! a huge bee is attacking me!!

yerssot
haven't heard of that one stick out tongue

perhaps ... closing the door would help?

Phoenix
I'll protect you cermie!! *produces large pot of honey to entice the bee out the door with*

yerssot
hmm, can you do the same trick for chocolate?

Phoenix
CHOCOLATE!

yerssot
that's a yes?

Phoenix
we could make a code.... chocolate for yes nougat(ergh sticky gross) for no!

yerssot
hey! what's wrong with nougat??

Phoenix
ergh sticky gross to quote myself

yerssot
nice quote, but I object!

Phoenix
well, i jus personally dislike it.... you are free to be a nougat fancier...

yerssot
so, when was the last time you ate it?

Phoenix
do mars bars count? cos i had a frozen mars bar on friday

yerssot
that's not nougat!

cermiestar
i have to agree with pheonix on this one..nougat is disgusting.....

Phoenix
its sticky like nougat

yerssot
*sad*

Phoenix
dont be sad... just means more nougat for you!

yerssot
I don't like it THAT much!

Fire
nougat with chocolate on it is rather tasty

tho too much of it isn't good either

yerssot
FM, you know by any chance the anime series which cause epileptic attacks in japan some years ago?

cermiestar
with the red lights?

hova_wv
All I know is that the one that caused seizures was a horrible one as well. I wish they would make Anime more realistic and not that stupid crap that it is.

Fire
no idea mate sorry yerss
dont really care either anime pictures can be nice to look at

but most japanese movies are too freaky for me

yerssot
reminds me of that movie mah is crazy about... though he is crazy about lots of japanese things

diegocala
There's only one kind of good anime...wink, wink

VampirePrincess
It was pokemon by the way... They used something new but it did not turn out well.

Realistic? Anime or any cartoons are not meant to be realistic... That is the whole point of animation. Unless you go more into things like Final Fantasy that is a diffrent story.

BackFire349
some other good anime are ninja scroll and fist of the north star and of course the great akira. and like vampire said, spirited away and princess mononoke are both masterpieces. of course, you already have it in your mind that you hate anime, so i doubt watching any anime movie, no matter how brilliant, vivid or creative, wont change your mind. but that by no means makes it bad. that just means you dont like them.

VampirePrincess
It also could me that he only seen like one or two animes and then judge from there... Which happens to many times.

mah
Anime can be great. There's bad anime (pokemon, digimon and so on), and there's good anime (hayazaki-films, akira, ghost in the shell, lots of good series; kenshin, cowboy bebop, trigun, love hina, serial experiments lain etc. etc.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.