Republican Youngkin projected to win Virginia Governorship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

Voters rejected Leftism.

Hopefully this carries over to the midterms.

eThneoLgrRnae
Shouldn't get too cocky though... it was very close... but then it was a blue state so was quite an upset.

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Shouldn't get too cocky though... it was very close... but then it was a blue state so was quite an upset.

That's true.

Red voters need to come out in the midterms.

Ethneo, that means you too.

Klaw
If Democrats can lose in Virginia, they can lose almost anywhere.

cdtm
Originally posted by Klaw
If Democrats can lose in Virginia, they can lose almost anywhere.

If they push critical race theory bs they can. This is pretty much proof that even Democrats are sick of being told what they think and how they need to atone for crimes they never committed.

And it's whites who buy into the narratives in the first place, minorities openly scoff at it. Probably because they realize they aren't benefiting in the slightest and they want their kids learning math and sciences, and not social activist dogma.

Blakemore
'68 Virginia went Republican, '72 Virginia went Republican, '76 Virginia went Republican, '80 Virginia went Republican, '84 Virginia went Republican, '88 Virginia went Republican, '92 Virginia went Republican, '96 Virginia went Republican, '00 Virginia went Republican, '04 Virginia went Republican... then it went Democrat ever since.

It's hardly a blue state.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
'68 Virginia went Republican, '72 Virginia went Republican, '76 Virginia went Republican, '80 Virginia went Republican, '84 Virginia went Republican, '88 Virginia went Republican, '92 Virginia went Republican, '96 Virginia went Republican, '00 Virginia went Republican, '04 Virginia went Republican... then it went Democrat ever since.

It's hardly a blue state.

LOL. Everyone knew it was a blue state, dummy... except you apparently. This is first time a republican has won governor's race in Virginia in like 12 years iirc.

Klaw
Biden beat Trump by 10 points in Virginia, lol @Blake.

Blakemore
So, 2009, which falls right into what I said.

Yeah, it's swung blue recently, but there's still a strong republican part to it. It's hardly a surprise.

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden beat Trump by 10 points in Virginia, lol @Blake.

Supposedly he did, yes.

Good chance it was stolen as so many other states were though.

Blakemore
Lol, Biden didn't really win Virginia, but it's still a blue state so it's a shock a Republican won. Fuking hell you really do talk out of your ass.

Klaw
"What happens in Virginia will, in large part, determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on." - Kamala Harris, VP

We can only hope.

Blakemore
I had a feeling Virginia and Georgia would flip red in 2024, I may be wrong, but if Trump picks a Southern Republican, he could reverse those states.

Klaw
Yup.

Robtard
Losing a governorship isn't end times for the Democrats, but Democrats in the House and especially the Senate would be complete morons to not take note of this. I thought Yoongkin was going to win by more than just two points though.

This is what happens when you all don't come together behind the President you elected. Bad polls for him, means bad turnouts for the party. If they're smart, they'll find common ground, especially the fringe who are holding it all up and start passing Biden's agenda.

See, I didn't cry "voter fraud", "der media's fault", "der Rightism", "wokism" or any of the silly deflections Trumpets do when they lose. Democrats losing the VA governor seat is on them for not being in true cohesion for the last 10 months. Period. edit: They should use this as a learning opportunity for 2022.

Klaw
They got rejected, they have to accept that.

Klaw
They're pretty damn twisted if you ask me.

Blakemore
muh twitter

Robtard
Klaw for once made a legit not shit thread, but he just wants to turn in into another one of his shit bait threads. What a doofus.

Adam_PoE
The New Jersey and Virginia governships flip after every presidential election, going all the way back to George H.W. Bush.

Nothing to see here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The New Jersey and Virginia governships flip after every presidential election, going all the way back to George H.W. Bush.

Nothing to see here. The NJ one is still a virtual tie with Murphy up by half a point as of right now.

If he ends up winning, the Right is going to throw their pacifier out the stroller and cry foul, "voter fraud!". Just what they do.

Klaw
edit

Klaw
One of the most ridiculous articles I've read in a while.

MSNBC blaming "White Ignorance".

Ignoring the fact that both candidates are White and the same voters elected a Black Lt. Gov and Hispanic AG.

Wokeism is all the Left has.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
The NJ one is still a virtual tie with Murphy

not anymore smilethumb up

Klaw
This guy is obviously a White Supremacist.

Blakemore
He's an idiot.

Klaw
He's an idiot.

Oh?

ares834
I think most people are sick of identity politics.

cdtm
The NJ one is still a virtual tie with Murphy up by half a point as of right now.

If he ends up winning, the Right is going to throw their pacifier out the stroller and cry foul, "voter fraud!". Just what they do.

CRT is nothing but crying foul.

You worked hard and are successful, white the other guy with the ebony complexion smoked weed all day, must be racism!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm

You worked hard and are successful, white the other guy with the ebony complexion smoked weed all day, must be racism!

ah, there's that naked racism again. you are pure garbage-tier

eThneoLgrRnae
One of the most ridiculous articles I've read in a while.

MSNBC blaming "White Ignorance".

Ignoring the fact that both candidates are White and the same voters elected a Black Lt. Gov and Hispanic AG.

Wokeism is all the Left has.

Blaming Youngkin's victory on "white ignorance" proves just how racist and ignorant they are.

I do enjoy hearing and watching them cry over their candidate's loss though. Their tears are delicious.

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ah, there's that naked racism again. you are pure garbage-tier

Judging someone by the color of their skin is VERY racist.

That is all CRT is.

Bashar Teg
^^wow what a clever retard

cdtm
^^wow what a clever retard

And more ad hominems. Keep acting like the lowlife scumbag you are.

Adam_PoE

Wow, so only one out of two governorships that historically flips after a presidential election did? That is means Democrats in New Jersey broke the trend that has been going on since the H.W. Bush administration. It really destroys the red-wave narrative of this thread. Boo-hoo.

Bashar Teg
Wow, so only one out of two governorships that historically flips after a presidential election did? That is means Democrats in New Jersey broke the trend that has been going on since the H.W. Bush administration. It really destroys the red-wave narrative of this thread. Boo-hoo.

yeah, trumpers will surely not try to spin it into their own victory. when have they ever proven themselves so childish as to behave like that? "when" , i ask you?!

Klaw
And more ad hominems. Keep acting like the lowlife scumbag you are.

laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Judging someone by the color of their skin is VERY racist.

That is all CRT is.

Pretty much. It's communistic racist propaganda.

Blakemore
From what I've gathered, FOX are celebrating a Republican win in a historically conservative state and they're not even a real news channel. Then you get idiots on here thinking they've won something big because it'll somehow stop CRT being taught in schools.

Robtard

The GOP failed to take NJ when they historically should have. Have they begun crying "voter fraud" yet?

Robtard

You don't even know what it actually is to begin with.

Your Rightist buddies will applaud your racist "joke".

Klaw
Yup.

snowdragon
You don't even know what it actually is to begin with.

Your Rightist buddies will applaud your racist "joke".

I understand it, do you?

Blakemore
Yup. Has anyone denied CRT exists? raise_eyebrow

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
I understand it, do you? He's being his racist self while disguising it as "jokes" and if you point out that he's being racist then you're sensitive and can't take a joke.

Have fun with that thumb up

Robtard
Has anyone denied CRT exists? raise_eyebrow

In his imagination it has, that's how his strawman argument works.

snowdragon
He's being his racist self while disguising it as "jokes" and if you point out that he's being racist then you're sensitive and can't take a joke.

Have fun with that.

While you didn't know my other half is from Belize so kindly take such jestures away.

Robtard
While you didn't know my other half is from Belize so kindly take such jestures away.

I don't see where I said you made the "joke".

Who cares that your wife is from Belize though?

snowdragon
I don't see where I said you made the "joke".

Who cares that your wife is from Belize though?

So you believe I'm a racist, I suppose I believe your a clown.....beliefs are a funny thing.

Robtard
So you believe I'm a racist, I suppose I believe your a clown.....beliefs are a funny thing.

Again, I actually don't believe you're a racist.

You should be more discerning which actions you choose to white knight though.

snowdragon
Again, I actually don't believe you're a racist.

You should be more discerning which actions you choose to white knight though. discuss the topic don't attack the person.

Robtard
Non sequitur nonsense, that.

snowdragon
oh that hurt only because you ignored my initial request using debating dogma.

Klaw
Leftists are the real Racists.

Robtard
oh that hurt only because you ignored my initial request using debating dogma. Snowflake

snowdragon
Snowflake hardly, I don't get weighed down by your words

Robtard
Because I try and "weigh you down"? laughing out loud

snowdragon
Because I try and "weigh you down"? laughing out loud

No but you clearly don't engage.

Robtard
No but you clearly don't engage.

Another lie which is easily proven false.

My first post in this thread:

Losing a governorship isn't end times for the Democrats, but Democrats in the House and especially the Senate would be complete morons to not take note of this. I thought Yoongkin was going to win by more than just two points though.

This is what happens when you all don't come together behind the President you elected. Bad polls for him, means bad turnouts for the party. If they're smart, they'll find common ground, especially the fringe who are holding it all up and start passing Biden's agenda.

See, I didn't cry "voter fraud", "der media's fault", "der Rightism", "wokism" or any of the silly deflections Trumpets do when they lose. Democrats losing the VA governor seat is on them for not being in true cohesion for the last 10 months. Period. edit: They should use this as a learning opportunity for 2022.

It was your crowd that ignored my on topic points and did the usual nonsense attacks and whatnot.

snowdragon
Sorry I don't have a crowd.

Robtard
You edited out the first part of my post, take about not engaging...

But sure you do, we all do.

snowdragon
You edited out the first part of my post, take about not engaging...

But sure you do, we all do.

Well that would be because you don't engage, you'll get enough support though. No post on crt or its dissertations.

Old Man Whirly!
Sorry I don't have a crowd. mmm *cough* *cough* "DDM and Broly's Discord"

Robtard
Well that would be because you don't engage, you'll get enough support though. No post on crt or its dissertations.

You accused/claimed 'X', I proved 'X' wrong, you acuse again. Okay then.

We've already done the CRT thing multiple times now. What CRT actually is (ie not a "White people bad!" theory) and where it's actually being taught (in Law Schools to lawyers) is not the spin the Right invented about CRT and where it's being taught. Not sure what else there is to discuss as I'm correct and you won't budge.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup.

Lmao.

Adam_PoE
The 17-year-old son of Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin tried to cast a ballot in Tuesday's gubernatorial election twice despite being too young to vote, Fairfax County officials said in a statement released Friday. The statement, which identified the teen as Youngkin's 17-year-old son, emphasized that he did not end up voting and stated that he did not violate any state election laws.

The teen walked into the voting precinct inside the Great Falls Library on Tuesday afternoon, presenting his driver's license to election officials when asked for a proof of identity, according to Jennifer Chanty, the precinct captain there. About 20 minutes later, the teen returned, insisting that he be allowed to vote, saying that a friend who was also 17 had been allowed to cast a ballot.

Klaw
Rare sanity on Reddit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.