US Marines routed by UK counterparts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://news.yahoo.com/uk-royal-marines-dominated-us-121424223.html

UK Royal Marines dominated US Marines in a desert-battle simulation, prompting them to surrender less than halfway through, report says

I hate to think what would have happened of it had been the Para's who are better than the marines.

Robtard
UK Royal Marines dominated US Marines in a desert-battle simulation, prompting them to surrender less than halfway through, report says -snip

Congrats on the win.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
UK Royal Marines dominated US Marines in a desert-battle simulation, prompting them to surrender less than halfway through, report says -snip

Congrats on the win. HOMEPAGE

HOME MILITARY & DEFENSE
UK Royal Marines dominated US Marines in a desert-battle simulation, prompting them to surrender less than halfway through, report says
Bill Bostock Nov 3, 2021, 8:14 AM

At one point, the Royal Marines had taken out or disabled almost all the US assets, The Telegraph said.

The Royal Navy told Insider that the victory was decisive.

In a statement, it said the mock battle "concluded with a last-minute 'enemy' assault which was repelled, leaving allied forces in control of over two thirds of the entire 'battlefield.'"

Boris will be excited as he strives to bring back colonialism and recreate the Empire.

UK @expect us to steal from you, but that's another story

Blakemore
I thought we send desert force to the desert.

Robtard
They were in the California desert

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I thought we send desert force to the desert. Paras and Marines often go in the desert.Originally posted by Robtard
They were in the California desert The next job is to plant the Union Jack on Methneo's front lawn.

Old Man Whirly!
Interesting report here:

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-marines-commandos-force-us-marine-corps-troops-to-surrender-in-training-exercise-12458823

Blakemore
This is all confusing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The next job is to plant the Union Jack on Methneo's front lawn.

You should do it when he's out using the toilet in his backyard.

Old Man Whirly!
This is all confusing. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Robtard
You should do it when he's out using the toilet in his backyard. I'd rather do it before he shits while he is fuxking one of his farm animals.

samhain
Have to find a space to plant a flag among the broken down washing machines, old Chevy engines and roadkill carapaces.

Robtard
The US Marines needs to up the quality of its recruits though, getting beat by you lime sucking lot.

Blakemore
The US Marines needs to up the quality of its recruits though, getting beat by you lime sucking lot. Hey.

Shut up.

samhain
The US Marines needs to up the quality of its recruits though, getting beat by you lime sucking lot.

See this is part of the problem, your Marines obviously have scurvy, our boys don't thanks to their daily dose of limes.

Old Man Whirly!
I think it's a case of running and mobility getting around the field with kit is more impotant than lifting weights for light infantry.

Robtard
Hey.

Shut up.

Was I wrong though?

Blakemore
Was I wrong though? I'll admit, I do like limes.

samhain
I like my lime wedges with Tanqueray and tonic, or a nice rum & coke.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm very into Cognac at the moment so no limes.

Blakemore
Originally posted by samhain
I like my lime wedges with Tanqueray and tonic, or a nice rum & coke. What about a Mojito or a Tequila beer?

samhain
Mojito's are fine but I prefer spiced rum to white rum, not into those tequila infused beers, I do have a Desperado bottle opener keyring though.

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, yet another "America sucks, UK rules!" butthurt thread from butthurt limey still butthurt USA >>>> UK.

Nah, UK marines couldn't rout a squad of girl scouts lmao.

Fake news thread.

cdtm
https://news.yahoo.com/uk-royal-marines-dominated-us-121424223.html

I hate to think what would have happened of it had been the Para's who are better than the marines.

See how CRT has emasculated our once great men?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, yet another "America sucks, UK rules!" butthurt thread from butthurt limey still butthurt USA >>>> UK.

Nah, UK marines couldn't rout a squad of girl scouts lmao.

Fake news thread. Methneo, get over it. It's like how Tyson fury destroyed Deontay Wilder...

cdtm
Methneo, get over it. It's like how Tyson fury destroyed Deontay Wilder...

The NAACP and anti-defamation league considered that racism.

samhain
Originally posted by cdtm
The NAACP and anti-defamation league considered that racism.

And I'm sure you give a fvck what they think, right?

ilikecomics
This is what happens when you lower strength requirements to allow women.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
And I'm sure you give a fvck what they think, right?

In this case they have a point. White man mercilessly assaults helpless black man.

Tyson Fury punched down. Literally! 😱

jaden_2.0
Methneo, get over it. It's like how Tyson fury destroyed Deontay Wilder...

The last time Deontay Wilder won a fight

aflkKR43IHo

Robtard
Originally posted by ilikecomics
This is what happens when you lower strength requirements to allow women.

The US Marines didn't lose a strength competition, you retard. They were simply outclassed in warfare by a better trained force.

There's also less than 60 female Marines out of 182,000 active personnel.

cdtm
The US Marines didn't lose a strength competition, you retard. They were simply outclassed in warfare by a better trained force.

Better trained and less regulatory shackles.

Patton needed to apologize for slapping a shell shockef soldier, the SAS commanders can get away with kicking you in the balls and no one makes them apologize to anyone.

ilikecomics

Marines have to carry 90-130 lbs, you don't think that'd make a difference between men and women ?

Blakemore
Marines have to carry 90-130 lbs, you don't think that'd make a difference between men and women ? Really depends on their stature. Unless you think all women are genetically less strong than all men.

ilikecomics
Really depends on their stature. Unless you think all women are genetically less strong than all men.

On average, yes.
I'm sure there are female bodybuilders much stronger than me, but they're on the extreme end of the bell curve.

Blakemore
Really depends on their stature. Unless you think all women are genetically less strong than all men.

eThneoLgrRnae
On average, yes.
I'm sure there are female bodybuilders much stronger than me, but they're on the extreme end of the bell curve.

... and a whole heck of a lot more that are stronger than wittle blakey. laughing out loud

...and a heck of a lot smarter too, especially in the science department. wink

ilikecomics

I don't think it's an all or nothing proposition.
The same way I don't think all blacks have lower IQ than all whites, but on average they do.

For example Thomas sowell is black and a genius, Gina Carano is a women and could probably bench double what I can.

Statistical reasoning is important.

Robtard
Marines have to carry 90-130 lbs, you don't think that'd make a difference between men and women ?

ThePointYouDodged: The US Marines lost this due to their skill level not being up to par to the Royal Marines. It had nothing to do with female Marines, of which there probably wasn't any in this exercise.

You incels really are a weird and confused lot

Blakemore
ThePointYouDodged: The US Marines lost this due to their skill level not being up to par to the Royal Marines. It had nothing to do with female Marines, of which there probably wasn't any in this exercise.

You incels really are a weird and confused lot Well considering this reliable source, Originally posted by ilikecomics
I don't think it's an all or nothing proposition.
The same way I don't think all blacks have lower IQ than all whites, but on average they do.

For example Thomas sowell is black and a genius, Gina Carano is a women and could probably bench double what I can.

Statistical reasoning is important. it was probably because the U.S. had more black marines who on average have lower I.Q.'s than white people, so that may possibly be the reason because Americans are so nice to black people and the U.K. is racist by not letting enough black people into the marines... who may not perform as well because they're dumb...

Yeah, they're a weird and confused lot.

ares834
Of course the Royal Marines would easily beat the Marines. The two are not equivalent and to act as if they are "counterparts" simply because they are both called "marines" is hilariously disingenuous. The US Marines are an entire branch of the American military. By contrast, the UK Royal Marines are a small elite commando force. They are not equivalent. The Royal Marines are closer to Green Berets or SEALs than standard US Marines...

Blakemore
I thought marines were soldiers from the navy that fight on the beaches to detain an area so the army can move forward. Hence the name "marine."

The UK also has a desert force to fight in the desert for the same purpose. You don't send navy infantry to a desert, you dumb ****s!

ilikecomics
Well considering this reliable source, it was probably because the U.S. had more black marines who on average have lower I.Q.'s than white people, so that may possibly be the reason because Americans are so nice to black people and the U.K. is racist by not letting enough black people into the marines... who may not perform as well because they're dumb...

Yeah, they're a weird and confused lot.

Low IQ would destroy combat efficiency, they wouldn't have to be black tho lol

Blakemore
You said blacks on average have lower intelligence than white people. no expression

cdtm
You said blacks on average have lower intelligence than white people. no expression

Do they?

I mean, I don't follow the studies, but tons of scientists and even jews themselves are fine with claiming ashkenazi jews are smarter on average. Stands to reason if an average exists and ashkenazi jews are above it, someones gonna be below it.

Blakemore
It's total bollocks.

ilikecomics

That doesn't mean there isn't low IQs in races other than blacks. Don't you know what average means ?

Chinese are shorter than whites on average, wouldn't it be stupid to think Yao Ming existing is impossible because the average ?

ilikecomics
Do they?

I mean, I don't follow the studies, but tons of scientists and even jews themselves are fine with claiming ashkenazi jews are smarter on average. Stands to reason if an average exists and ashkenazi jews are above it, someones gonna be below it.

Ashkenazi Jews avg. IQ is 115, while Asians are 106. Whites are 100. If it was white supremacist science, why not go for the big lie and say all whites have an IQ of 200 ?

Blakemore
I understand what average means you halfwit.

It's a nonsensical argument to make those observations and apply it as if it's a rule like you did in your original post that suggests because women on average have lesser body strength than men as justification for the US did worse than the UK in a simulation because the US had more female marines.

They're marines, dipshit. If they fit the bill, they're obviously going to perform at your country's standard of training (bar possibly a few anomilities) and the UK performed better so you lost. Why use women as the scapegoat you fxcking weasel?

cdtm
Ashkenazi Jews avg. IQ is 115, while Asians are 106. Whites are 100. If it was white supremacist science, why not go for the big lie and say all whites have an IQ of 200 ?

Thank goodness asians are really bad at politics, for all their intelligence. A Jew could convince a fat woman she is thin, an asian would just insist the fat woman accepts she is fat.

ilikecomics
I understand what average means you halfwit.

It's a nonsensical argument to make those observations and apply it as if it's a rule like you did in your original post that suggests because women on average have lesser body strength than men as justification for the US did worse than the UK in a simulation because the US had more female marines.

They're marines, dipshit. If they fit the bill, they're obviously going to perform at your country's standard of training (bar possibly a few anomilities) and the UK performed better so you lost. Why use women as the scapegoat you fxcking weasel?

After Rob, posted the number of women in the Marines I realized I was wrong there as well. So I wouldn't stick to my guns on that, but I absolutely will on race and IQ differences.

Unlike cdtm, I do follow this.

If it weren't true they wouldn't racially scale the testing to get into college.

It's cruel to pretend individuala are equal in terms of IQ, or that there isn't differences in IQ among racial groups.

ilikecomics
Thank goodness asians are really bad at politics, for all their intelligence. A Jew could convince a fat woman she is thin, an asian would just insist the fat woman accepts she is fat.

I would argue lee kuan yew was, and xi jingping is an excellent politician.

They're hierarchical because the influence of confucianism.

Also Asians IQ is more spatially adept, whereas Jews are linguistically inclined.

This is why you see more Jew artists, lawyers, politicians, media moguls, etc. While Asians are more geared towards stem.

Not that there isn't overlap, but in general.

Blakemore
The Chinese built the rail roads and the Jews studied law because in America, the only country that exists is America!

ilikecomics
The Chinese built the rail roads and the Jews studied law because in America, the only country that exists is America!

Ok.

Adam_PoE

So you can do exactly what you are doing now: use racist rhetoric to pretend that you are not racist.

jaden_2.0
After Rob, posted the number of women in the Marines I realized I was wrong there as well. So I wouldn't stick to my guns on that, but I absolutely will on race and IQ differences.

Unlike cdtm, I do follow this.

If it weren't true they wouldn't racially scale the testing to get into college.

It's cruel to pretend individuala are equal in terms of IQ, or that there isn't differences in IQ among racial groups.

Have other factors been equalised for in your study. Affluence, family stability, education spending etc?

Black people have low IQ does not equate to they have a low IQ because they're black.

Correlation does not imply causation.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Have other factors been equalised for in your study. Affluence, family stability, education spending etc?

Black people have low IQ does not equate to they have a low IQ because they're black.

Correlation does not imply causation.

IQ is 80 percent genetic, as I've already shown in a NIH article.
20 percent isn't nothing tho and those environmental factors certainly should be taken advantage of. Jews and Asians invest more in their kids health, while certain aspects of black culture punish academic pursuits i.e. "you're actin white".

Affluence is correlated to IQ, as well, so chicken or egg on that one.

Of course I don't think it's just because someone has darker (or lighter) skin.

Old Man Whirly!
Poverty rather than ethnicity is the determiner for IQ tests and general overall educational attainment. Hence the poor performance of white working class boys generally.

Blakemore
IQ is 80 percent genetic, as I've already shown in a NIH article.
20 percent isn't nothing tho and those environmental factors certainly should be taken advantage of. Jews and Asians invest more in their kids health, while certain aspects of black culture punish academic pursuits i.e. "you're actin white".

Affluence is correlated to IQ, as well, so chicken or egg on that one.

Of course I don't think it's just because someone has darker (or lighter) skin. You haven't shown dick.

cdtm
Poverty rather than ethnicity is the determiner for IQ tests and general overall educational attainment. Hence the poor performance of white working class boys generally.

Poverty contributes. Genetics are the main determining factor. Countless scientific studies prove this.

Blakemore
Poverty contributes. Genetics are the main determining factor. Countless scientific studies prove this. Provide sources or shut the **** up!

cdtm
Nah.

eThneoLgrRnae
Provide sources or shut the **** up! Even if he did you'd say his sources don't count.

Blakemore
Not true.

Twitter doesn't count as a source, fuxkwit.

eThneoLgrRnae
To be clear, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with what they are claiming.

Blakemore
Oh, is that your excuse?

"I post these tweets but I don't always agree with them."

You're a fucxing dickhead.

cdtm

O06JQiVDvwc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.essentiallysports.com/when-serena-williams-and-venus-williams-lost-to-a-male-tennis-player-at-australian-open-wta-tennis-news/amp/

ilikecomics

No they're poor because their IQ is low. You have it backwards.

Old Man Whirly!
No they're poor because their IQ is low. You have it backwards. dur

ilikecomics
You haven't shown dick.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

"The heritability of intelligence increases from about 20% in infancy to perhaps 80% in later adulthood. (ii) Intelligence captures genetic effects on diverse cognitive and learning abilities, which correlate phenotypically about 0.30 on average but correlate genetically about 0.60 or higher."

Here it is again, for ya, bud.

Old Man Whirly!
mmm I along with others, debunked and destroyed that argument before when you posted it the first five times under other accounts Ziggy. durmask

Blakemore
Ziggy Stardust? More like Ziggy Angeldust!

Old Man Whirly!
Ziggy Stardust? More like Ziggy Angeldust! Ziggy Angeldust, up there with Methneo. A classic laughcry

cdtm
Classic misdirection now.

You debunked nothing.

ilikecomics
Classic misdirection now.

You debunked nothing.

The article I posted is a .gov article lol how can you say the government is wrong there but not when they print trillions of funny bucks. Seems like selective trust.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So you can do exactly what you are doing now: use racist rhetoric to pretend that you are not racist.

Yup

The only people ziggy convinces with his "scientific racism" garbage are others like him and they already held those beliefs.

cdtm
Yup

The only people ziggy convinces with his "scientific racism" garbage are others like him and they already held those beliefs.

If this is meant to call out white bigots:

Browse the Youtuber pundits. You'd be surprised the diverse look of right wing streamers.

For example: Nate the Lawyer, and Eric July.

ilikecomics
Poverty contributes. Genetics are the main determining factor. Countless scientific studies prove this.

thumb up thumb up thumb up smart

ilikecomics
C'mon guys, trust the science.

ilikecomics
Well... On second thought not that science

Blakemore
If this is meant to call out white bigots:

Browse the Youtuber pundits. You'd be surprised the diverse look of right wing streamers.

For example: Nate the Lawyer, and Eric July. I recall a half chinese woman calling for extreme right wing views and somewhere along the lines of an ethno-state. I think her last name was Chen. She didn't even realise that it would mean she herself would not be welcome due to being of mixed ethnicity.

Old Man Whirly!
Ziggy Stardust? More like Ziggy Angeldust! Ziggy Angeldust, up there with Methneo. A classic laughcry

jaden_2.0
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

"The heritability of intelligence increases from about 20% in infancy to perhaps 80% in later adulthood. (ii) Intelligence captures genetic effects on diverse cognitive and learning abilities, which correlate phenotypically about 0.30 on average but correlate genetically about 0.60 or higher."

Here it is again, for ya, bud.

Later studies by Robert Plomin state

Bashar Teg
Ziggy Stardust? More like Ziggy Angeldust!

laughing out loud

Ziggy Angeldust, up there with Methneo. A classic laughcry

i disagree. "methneo" is the funniest ever. a league of its own

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.