Batwoman(Barbara) vs Black Widow/Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Deathmatch. H2H only. Fight at a football field. Who wins?

beatboks
WTF, as far as I know there has never been a Barbara who was BatWOMAN. Kate Cane, Bette Cane and Cassandra Cain are the only ones who have borne that mantle in comics. Kate Cane and Ryan Wilder in live action

marcssands14
Originally posted by beatboks
WTF, as far as I know there has never been a Barbara who was BatWOMAN. Kate Cane, Bette Cane and Cassandra Cain are the only ones who have borne that mantle in comics. Kate Cane and Ryan Wilder in live action
Tow-may-to,tow-may-tow bro

beatboks
Originally posted by marcssands14
Tow-may-to,tow-may-tow bro

So your threads a dud and about no one?

Because Batwoman isn't Batgirl, that's not tow may to too maa to. That's tomato orange.

And since I'm probably the only forum member with any interest in BatWOMAN anyone who would comment on Batgitl Barbara isn't likely to visit the thread

GodofNature
Cassandra Cain was Batwoman?

marcssands14
So your threads a dud and about no one?

Because Batwoman isn't Batgirl, that's not tow may to too maa to. That's tomato orange.

And since I'm probably the only forum member with any interest in BatWOMAN anyone who would comment on Batgitl Barbara isn't likely to visit the thread

Alright man,I'll make a new poll then

StyleTime
Batwoman or not, I don't see Barbara taking both of them at the same time. Especially not in hand to hand.

It's not really a knock on Barbara either. It's extremely difficult for one street leveler to beat multiple other, similarly capable streets.

It works in reverse too. Pit Black Widow against Barbara and Kate, and Widow's chances suddenly plummet.

cdtm
Batwoman loses to mulatto widower and Carman Elektra.

tkitna
Barbara probably loses to either solo. Now Cassandra is a different story.

beatboks
Originally posted by GodofNature
Cassandra Cain was Batwoman?

Very very briefly

GodofNature
Very very briefly
Interessting, the thread would be probably better with her then, because she was Batwoman and would have a much better chance than Barbara.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.