Ashley Bidens' diary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
She mentions "not appropriate showers" with her Father.

And possible molestation.

Source.

Old Man Whirly!
durmask

Klaw
I can't wait for all the Leftists to either ignore or deflect.

samhain
You probably flogged the dolphin after reading that, sounds up your alley so to speak.

eThneoLgrRnae
#MeToo , amirite? Nah, that is only for when democrat voters accuse republicans of sexual abuse or rape. Doesn't apply when a democrat is the accused. wink

Blakemore
We aren't given a date as to when those entries were written and the hand writing is atrocious. Looks like something a 5 year old would write, but I doubt a 5 year old knows what "probably inappropriate is."

What's weird is this sounds like the exact thing FOX or InfoWars would pick up immediately to defame his presidential bid, or better yet, when he was VP.

It states Ashley is 39, and this was written in 2020, so let's say she's 40 now. Surely this would have gotten out somewhere in say 2008/9.

You got any other sources?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
We aren't given a date as to when those entries were written and the hand writing is atrocious. Looks like something a 5 year old would write, but I doubt a 5 year old knows what "probably inappropriate is."

What's weird is this sounds like the exact thing FOX or InfoWars would pick up immediately to defame his presidential bid, or better yet, when he was VP.

It states Ashley is 39, and this was written in 2020, so let's say she's 40 now. Surely this would have gotten out somewhere in say 2008/9.

You got any other sources?

If the entries are faked why the Justice Department investigation?

They verify the leaked pages authenticity by their heavy handed response.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

They verify the leaked pages authenticity by their heavy handed response. "It's fake because I don't like hearing bad things about Biden. If it was about da Trump though I'd believe it without an ounce of real proof!"--Blakey

Blakemore

They verify the leaked pages authenticity by their heavy handed response. "heavy handed?"

Look, my question was, when were those diary entries written?

cdtm
"heavy handed?"

Look, my question was, when were those diary entries written?

Ah.

Well, odds are no one can answer that except for Ashley Biden and whoever stole the thing. Could be recent, could be a diary maintained over decades.

And... yes, I do think sending the feds after diary theifs is absolutely very heavy handed. These aren't terrorists we're talking about, it's political embarrassment. Nothing more then that.

No cause for full federal investigation reserved for enemies of state and tax evaders.

Blakemore
Nah, when shit like this goes down, the media go full throttle on the case. I'll just wait til something else materialises.

Klaw
If this were Ivankas' diary the Media and the Left wouid be going insane.

ilikecomics
I'm sure a guy who has a crack head pedo for a son, that bangs his dead brother's wife, would never be inappropriate towards his children.

Klaw
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I'm sure a guy who has a crack head pedo for a son, that bangs his dead brother's wife, would never be inappropriate towards his children.

The entire family is crooked.

And don't forget, Hunter Biden is now an artist's with works selling for thousands of dollars.

Weird how he wasn't a saleable artist, until his Dad became President.

Klaw
thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

They verify the leaked pages authenticity by their heavy handed response. dur

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by samhain
You probably flogged the dolphin after reading that, sounds up your alley so to speak.

Apparently, he was not getting enough attention in the two other threads that are currently discussing this.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Klaw
The entire family is crooked.

And don't forget, Hunter Biden is now an artist's with works selling for thousands of dollars.

Weird how he wasn't a saleable artist, until his Dad became President.

https://youtu.be/960xn4yXdnA

This is a 2 minute comedy sketch about hunter Biden art. It really got me

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"It's fake because I don't like hearing bad things about Biden. If it was about da Trump though I'd believe it without an ounce of real proof!"--Blakey

I worked with a Woman who believed all the Women who accused Trump and Kavanaugh.

Then when Tara Reade accused Joe Biden, she didn't believe her.

I wonder what the reason was...

samhain
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Apparently, he was not getting enough attention in the two other threads that are currently discussing this.

About what you can expect from Klaw.

Blakemore
If this were Ivankas' diary the Media and the Left wouid be going insane. Wait, did you just take a thread WHICH YOU STARTED about Biden and then divert attention to Trump? laughing out loud

samhain
I worked with a Woman who believed all the Women who accused Trump and Kavanaugh.

Then when Tara Reade accused Joe Biden, she didn't believe her.

I wonder what the reason was...

That she's an unhinged idiot, a real man would have pointed this out to that woman instead of coming online to b*tch about it.

That's assuming that this woman actually existed in the first place.

Old Man Whirly!
Wait, did you just take a thread WHICH YOU STARTED about Biden and then divert attention to Trump? laughing out loud crylaugh

Klaw
That's right Lefties, keep deflecting,

Old Man Whirly!
That's right Lefties, keep deflecting, dur

Blakemore
Generation Z is already having babies now.

Enter Generation Omega.

Klaw
That's right Lefties, keep deflecting,

Klaw
Where are all the #metoo people?

Blakemore
You're all in Dadudemon's discord looking for pathetic ways to troll this forum.

Old Man Whirly!
You're all in Dadudemon's discord looking for pathetic ways to troll this forum. thumb up Bingo!

cdtm
You're all in Dadudemon's discord looking for pathetic ways to troll this forum.

SHINGLES DOESN'T CARE!

Old Man Whirly!
You're all in Dadudemon's discord looking for pathetic ways to troll this forum. thumb up Bingo!

ilikecomics

I'm not, that guy is an assh*le and a Mormon.

cdtm
Some saying this is a setup against Project Veritas. I don't think it is.

I do wonder about it being "stolen" though. If Ashley hated her old man enough, she could have wanted this diary out there, without alienating herself completely from the family.

So arrange a convenient "theft".

Robtard

That is just so sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.