8 dead at travis Scott concert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
And 11 cardiac arrests.

It was said the singer was working up the crowd inciting violence.

Many people were getting crushed and some were dropping down with cardiac arrests.

There was also reports that people were being injected with an unknown substance

The whole Concert had this satanic vibe with portals to other dimensions being the theme, and the message 'see you on the other side' was the slogan being used.

Weird low frequency hypnotic music was being played and rythmatic chants by the singer as people were collapsing. Very disturbing indeed

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this at a concert? Surely the health and safety team, including the singer have to be held accountable?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59205570.amp

And of course there are conspiracies involving the concert and you know I love a good conspiracy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/travis-scott-satanic-festival-blood-sacrifice-conspiracy-theory-tragedy-astroworld-1646834%3famp=1

Robtard
Not the first time people where crushed at a concert because large amounts of people panicked.

June 30, 2000 - Roskilde, Denmark - Deaths: 9

Dec. 3, 1979 - Cincinnati, Ohio - Deaths: 11

May 23, 2009 - Rabat, Morocco - Deaths: 11

July 25, 2010 - Duisburg, Germany - Deaths: 21

There's more...

I don't recall anyone blaming satanism, drug injections or "weird low frequency hypnotic music". I'd also ask how the performers were seemingly immune to these deadly sounds?

cdtm
Concerts have been a thing forever. Even at Woodstock there were not 11 heart attacks.

This is not normal. The only common denominatior is the Covid Vaccines. There were early reports of the vaccines causing heart damage, and this is further proof the vaccines are irreparably damaging our organs and health.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Not the first time people where crushed at a concert because large amounts of people panicked.

June 30, 2000 - Roskilde, Denmark - Deaths: 9

Dec. 3, 1979 - Cincinnati, Ohio - Deaths: 11

May 23, 2009 - Rabat, Morocco - Deaths: 11

July 25, 2010 - Duisburg, Germany - Deaths: 21

There's more...

I don't recall anyone blaming satanism, drug injections or "weird low frequency hypnotic music". I'd also ask how the performers were seemingly immune to these deadly sounds? it happens at other events too, like Hillsborough.

Impediment

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Concerts have been a thing forever. Even at Woodstock there were not 11 heart attacks.

This is not normal. The only common denominatior is the Covid Vaccines. There were early reports of the vaccines causing heart damage, and this is further proof the vaccines are irreparably damaging our organs and health. Yup.

Smasandian
How did vaccines get into this conversation????

Robtard
Cos retards

cdtm
Originally posted by Smasandian
How did vaccines get into this conversation????

Cos mysterious and unprecedented heart attacks linked to vaccines.

Smasandian
Because I guess vaccines are the only way somebody can have a cardiac arrest.....

Not the suspected case of spiked drugs and etc or how people

Cardiac arrest just means the heart stops and it can happen in crowd surges. If the lungs are completely squeezed and the person cannot get oxygen, it can cause the heart to stop. Can be made worst with people who have an underlying condition.

So in your opinion, 11 people's heart stopped, in a crowd surge that killed 8 or more people, is not the cause...but because they were vaccinated.

Tzeentch
In 2018 my friend and I went to AstroWorld when Scott was in Oakland, and we have a YouTube video from that trip where we both swore to never see Travis Scott in concert again. It is not a exaggeration when I say that we both almost died. In a decade of music concerts- massive festivals with hundreds of thousands of people, mosh pits, horrorcore and metal, we have NEVER seen a crowd as unruly and chaotic as the one at Astroworld. It was like a warzone, with bodies strewn all over the place and people crying and screaming for help in a sea of yelling, thrashing people.

I have no idea how this generic as **** mainstream rapper is somehow able to whip up crowds into this frothing frenzy every single time but it's really sad that there's been this constant pattern with his concerts that no one did anything about, and that it's ended up costing people their lives.

Edit- I didn't see the low IQ retardation above from my good friends Star and cdm. Over 7000 people have been killed in crowd stampedes within the last 30 years worldwide, with the overwhelming majority cause of death stemming from compression of the lungs. At crowd density of 4 people per I I don't remember something like 2 square meters, individuals gets squeezed by other people in the crowd so tightly that their lungs cannot expand, and they asphyxiate to death. I have no idea why low IQ mongoloids would insinuate that people dying in crowd disasters is some kind of rare and suspicious circumstance.

samhain
Cos retards

thumb up

Everything has to have a political spin on it now.

ilikecomics
Cos mysterious and unprecedented heart attacks linked to vaccines.

I guess the 73 dead professional athletes is also from crowd compression.

Tzeentch
Why do you believe that being an athlete somehow makes your lungs immune to being compressed? Did you get this from some YouTube video?

Smasandian
Because they are professional and all professionals have perfect hearts.
Like Christian Eriksen, the Dutch footballer...just collapsed during an Euro Cup game.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
In 2018 my friend and I went to AstroWorld when Scott was in Oakland, and we have a YouTube video from that trip where we both swore to never see Travis Scott in concert again. It is not a exaggeration when I say that we both almost died. In a decade of music concerts- massive festivals with hundreds of thousands of people, mosh pits, horrorcore and metal, we have NEVER seen a crowd as unruly and chaotic as the one at Astroworld. It was like a warzone, with bodies strewn all over the place and people crying and screaming for help in a sea of yelling, thrashing people.

I have no idea how this generic as **** mainstream rapper is somehow able to whip up crowds into this frothing frenzy every single time but it's really sad that there's been this constant pattern with his concerts that no one did anything about, and that it's ended up costing people their lives.

Edit- I didn't see the low IQ retardation above from my good friends Star and cdm. Over 7000 people have been killed in crowd stampedes within the last 30 years worldwide, with the overwhelming majority cause of death stemming from compression of the lungs. At crowd density of 4 people per I I don't remember something like 2 square meters, individuals gets squeezed by other people in the crowd so tightly that their lungs cannot expand, and they asphyxiate to death. I have no idea why low IQ mongoloids would insinuate that people dying in crowd disasters is some kind of rare and suspicious circumstance. Originally posted by samhain
thumb up

Everything has to have a political spin on it now. bingoes all round!Originally posted by ilikecomics
I guess the 73 dead professional athletes is also from crowd compression. Stupid can't!Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why do you believe that being an athlete somehow makes your lungs immune to being compressed? Did you get this from some YouTube video? Bingo!

Bingo 3 stupid can't 1, Bingo wins!

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why do you believe that being an athlete somehow makes your lungs immune to being compressed? Did you get this from some YouTube video?

No, my comment is unrelated to the Travis Scott event and more so on the idea that healthy people would collapse from heart attack.

I think you made a good case for it being crowd/compression related. It reminds me of how an anaconda constricts.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it happens at other events too, like Hillsborough. Dammit, I was gonna mention that but you beat me to it.

Fvck you Whirly!

ilikecomics

Blakemore
Like Christian Eriksen, the Dutch footballer...just collapsed during an Euro Cup game. There was another footballer who had a heart attack on the pitch in 2012. I think it was Bolton against Manchester United in the FA cup, I'm not sure, but I definitely remember it was Bolton because their golakeeper was ginger and me and my friends kept calling him Ed Sheeran.

Robtard

ilikecomics
Steroid abuse is a thing in professional sports and steroids are well documented in causing heart damage.

Weird how you somehow failed to mention that obvious connection, it's almost like you're a biased clown with an anti-vax agenda...

Okay, what about these other 75 athletes ?

https://report24.news/ab-13-jahren-lange-liste-ploetzlich-verstorbener-oder-schwerkranker-sportler/

Are they all on steroids too ?

ilikecomics
I'm definitely a clown tho *honk honk*

Blakemore
I'd love to have huge balls.

https://i.imgur.com/FtZQJl4.jpeg

samhain
Like Christian Eriksen, the Dutch footballer...just collapsed during an Euro Cup game.

Think Eriksen might be Danish.

Originally posted by Blakemore
There was another footballer who had a heart attack on the pitch in 2012. I think it was Bolton against Manchester United in the FA cup, I'm not sure, but I definitely remember it was Bolton because their golakeeper was ginger and me and my friends kept calling him Ed Sheeran.

That was Fabrice Muamba IIRC. Laughing at the idea of a Golakeeper though, like someone whose job it is to look after everyone's cheap running shoes.

Blakemore
Originally posted by samhain

That was Fabrice Muamba IIRC. Laughing at the idea of a Golakeeper though, like someone whose job it is to look after everyone's cheap running shoes. **** you, it was a typo. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Okay, what about these other 75 athletes ?

https://report24.news/ab-13-jahren-lange-liste-ploetzlich-verstorbener-oder-schwerkranker-sportler/

Are they all on steroids too ?

Steroid abuse is a thing in professional sports and steroids are well documented in causing heart damage.

Weird how you somehow failed to mention that obvious connection, it's almost like you're a biased clown with an anti-vax agenda...

Smasandian

That was Fabrice Muamba IIRC. Laughing at the idea of a Golakeeper though, like someone whose job it is to look after everyone's cheap running shoes.

Yes, you are right. My mistake....

Smasandian

Also...Abou Ali had a seizure... not heart attack.

Robtard

Clearly a time-traveling version of the a covid vaccine is what caused his near death collapse.

Blakemore
In fact I think it was Tottenham because I remember Gallas was right next to Muamba and at that time he played for Tottenham.

Imagine a player who went from Chelsea to Arsenal to Tottenham. Now if only he went to West Ham and then Millwall, he would have been the most hated footballer ever.

Old Man Whirly!

Weird how you somehow failed to mention that obvious connection, it's almost like you're a biased clown with an anti-vax agenda... shifty Nah

Blakemore
shifty Nah Wait, are you saying you take steroids and your balls haven't shrunk?

Raptor22
The most likely explanation is that soccer is a game for women and men with weak hearts.

Blakemore
NFL is a game for people too stupid to understand what an off-side rule is.

Raptor22

Old Man Whirly!
Wait, are you saying you take steroids and your balls haven't shrunk? thumb up Bingo!

Blakemore

BackFire
I've been to a lot of concerts with satanic themes and costumes, with low frequency noises. Common stuff with death metal, really. Never had a heart attack from it. Probably from the mysterious drug injections mentioned in the OP.

Bashar Teg
great then comes the return of the pmrc and then rob halford and ozzy will be dragged back to capital hill and harassed into their graves, like they tried in the 80s

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
great then comes the return of the pmrc and then rob halford and ozzy will be dragged back to capital hill and harassed into their graves, like they tried in the 80s At Stone Henge!

Raptor22
Doesn't refute my post in the slightest. i didn't know it was my place to refute it and defend the British people. I figured my grandfathers did enough of that in ww2. smile

But ill give it a shot.

I dont think the millions of British NFL fans are too stupid to know what off sides is.

U guys have some great schools like Oxford and Cambridge and as a country have produced some of histories greatest minds like Alan Turing and Isaac Newton.

To sum up. I firmly believe based on several factors that your fine countrymen have the mental capacity to be both NFL fans and know what offsides is.

Boom! Post refuted

Blakemore
I was doing the British tradition of implying that Americans are stupid. Also, twice in that post you said "is" instead of "are."

Learn your plural verbs. laughing out loud

cdtm
Because I guess vaccines are the only way somebody can have a cardiac arrest.....

Not the suspected case of spiked drugs and etc or how people

Cardiac arrest just means the heart stops and it can happen in crowd surges. If the lungs are completely squeezed and the person cannot get oxygen, it can cause the heart to stop. Can be made worst with people who have an underlying condition.

So in your opinion, 11 people's heart stopped, in a crowd surge that killed 8 or more people, is not the cause...but because they were vaccinated.

Woodstock didn't have 11 heart attacks. And that was drug central.

Bashar Teg
I was doing the British tradition of implying that Americans are stupid. Also, twice in that post you said "is" instead of "are."

Learn your plural verbs. laughing out loud

"off sides" is not a plural, bruh

Raptor22

Learn your plural verbs. laughing out loud lol learn my plural verbs.

You're setting the bar a bit high for me.

Im just happy i spelled "is" correctly twice.

That a win for me in my book. wink

ArtificialGlory
True, but I imagine the drugs being done at Woodstock were very much different.

Blakemore
"off sides" is not a plural, bruh Yes it is. "off-side" is the singular.

Blakemore
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
True, but I imagine the drugs being done at Woodstock were very much different. Oh no, 90% THC hash is definitely not as strong as the "hyper chronic" hybrid shit you get nowadays.

The only difference is it's grown more locally.

NewGuy01
Cardiac arrest doesn't mean heart attack.

samhain

Bashar Teg
Yes it is. "off-side" is the singular.

the term, at least in the u.s., is "off sides" . you can't ever be off more than one side unless you're at the corner of the field. get a grip man. you are beaten!

samhain
the term, at least in the u.s., is "off sides" . you can't ever be off more than one side unless you're at the corner of the field. get a grip man. you are beaten!

That makes almost no sense whatsoever, making it ideal to implement into the current offside rule system.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Cardiac arrest doesn't mean heart attack.

Splitting hairs, the point is Woodstock had a lot more people, drugs, and less heart problems.

The only logical explanation is the vaccine left people with the heart of a 70 year old.

Which is has. The vaccine is killing us.

rudester
Poor people.

rudester
Imagine being at a concert during covid and thinking I'm not going to get anything so what the heck. Then you are stepped on by a lot of people.

BackFire

StiltmanFTW
Quick summary, anyone? What happened, exactly?

8 teenagers got trampled by the wild crowd?

And who is Travis, some z-list raper?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

And who is Travis, some z-list raper? thumb up Top notch "raper", Stilt, never change. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Splitting hairs, the point is Woodstock had a lot more people, drugs, and less heart problems.

The only logical explanation is the vaccine left people with the heart of a 70 year old.

Which is has. The vaccine is killing us.

Yes, even those who don't take it because the vaxxed are spreading the deadly delta variant.

Besides being dead men (and women) walking the vaxxed are also walking bioweapons.

Blakemore
Quick summary, anyone? What happened, exactly?

8 teenagers got trampled by the wild crowd?

And who is Travis, some z-list raper? No, that would be R. Kelly.

Old Man Whirly!
No, that would be R. Kelly. R Kelly is an A list raper, not up to Savile level mind.

ArtificialGlory
R Kelly is an A list raper, not up to Savile level mind.
Savile was in a league of his own. Pissing Kelly has ways to go still.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Savile was in a league of his own. Pissing Kelly has ways to go still. This is true, Savile was like a real life Joker. You realise these weird Murders went on for decades to women in the park next to his apartment in Leeds with long breaks between them... who knows?

StiltmanFTW
thumb up Top notch "raper", Stilt, never change. laughing out loud

biscuits

While that indeed is exactly my sense of humor, this time it was a genuine typo laughing out loud

Here in Poland, we spell it with a single "p".

I played myself.

Robtard
F***ing Poland

cdtm
biscuits

While that indeed is exactly my sense of humor, this time it was a genuine typo laughing out loud

I played myself.

So rapper and raper are spelled exactly the same in Poland?

Blakemore
I don't think Polish people can rap. ermm

Obfuscation
So rapper and raper are spelled exactly the same in Poland? NY3yzLA-g24

StiltmanFTW
So rapper and raper are spelled exactly the same in Poland?

We just call them rapers.

Other raper (rapist) is gwałciciel.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think Polish people can rap. ermm

They really can't.

Sadly, that doesn't discourage them from trying.

Blakemore
They really can't.

Sadly, that doesn't discourage them from trying. You still have your polkas, waltzes and big marching band. smile

I imagine Poland to have death metal like Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Norway too.

edit: I guess you do. TOfuaN5D9PQ

Old Man Whirly!
biscuits

I played myself. laughing out loud

samhain
TOfuaN5D9PQ

Why do I want to watch metal bands get polished?

Blakemore
Why do I want to watch metal bands get polished? Lame joke. no2

samhain
Lame joke. no2

You're just jealous 'cos you didn't think of it. stick out tongue

Blakemore
I liked it better on One foot in the grave. His wife puts polish (cherry) on the shopping list, a cherry scented polish, sure.

He bought Polish Sherry. laughing out loud

samhain
I liked it better on One foot in the grave. His wife puts polish (cherry) on the shopping list, a cherry scented polish, sure.

He bought Polish Sherry. laughing out loud

Years ago my friend was learning drums and asked his mother to go out and get him some drumsticks while he was at school, he returned home to a packet of Bernard Mathews turkey drummers. laughing out loud

samhain
Personally, I think he set her up to fail, he wasn't learning drums at home so she had no way of knowing and he obviously didn't specify what type of drumsticks or she'd have got them.

Blakemore
Personally, I think he set her up to fail, he wasn't learning drums at home so she had no way of knowing and he obviously didn't specify what type of drumsticks or she'd have got them. Rubber bathroom plugs.

What size?

13 amp. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.