Navy SEALs sue pentagon over vaccine mandate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/KzQPvOSToqI

Navy SEALs are the best of the best when it comes to our special forces... they go thru some of the most rigorous training on earth to earn the right to be called a SEAL. They risk their lives by being put in most dangerous, risky situations imaginable because they love their country.

It's f***ing disgusting to see the pentagon treat them like this by denying them their religious exemptions.

And to all of you brainwashed vaccine nazis here, spare me your bs argument that they must get vaxxed in order to protect their fellow squad members or others in Navy.

Just because you've had the wool pulled over your eyes and been brainwashed into thinking these dangerous "vaccines" are "safe and effective" doesn't mean people who don't share your opinions of them can legally have their God-given rights ignored. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

And before you say that when you go into military you knowingly give up some of your rights that you have as civilians, that is true but religious rights still apply and the Nuremberg Code applies to service members as well.

These covid "vaccines" never went thru years of testing that other vaccines have went thru before they were approved; thus, they are still in experimental phase and thus the Nuremberg Code applies here. The penalty for violating the Nuremberg Code is death... and rightly so.

Impediment

Impediment
As an Army Infantry veteran, I agree that forcing the vaccine is bullshit.

I, personally, would refuse it and try to take legal action against the UCMJ.

eThneoLgrRnae
Uh, what did I say in OP that made you think I was pretending to be a martyr or be on a cross?

I'm not talking about me, personally. The thread is about Navy SEALs being forced to take a vaccine despite their religious objections.

Impediment

eThneoLgrRnae
I am perfectly calm. As for innocent, I'm no less innocent than all of the people here who're always talking shit about people who don't want the vaccine.

And no, I'm not anti-vax... as I've pointed out on several occasions I am anti-forced vax. I think people should be free to get the vax if they want to just not forced to.

Still interested though where exactly in this thread specifically I made out like I was some kind of martyr.

Old Man Whirly!
I love seals the way they can balance a ball on their nose and stuff. I didn't know they were antivaxxers mind.

cdtm

samhain
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I think people should be free to get the vax if they want to just not forced to.

Yet those who do so are lambasted by you.

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I love seals the way they can balance a ball on their nose and stuff. I didn't know they were antivaxxers mind.

laughing out loud

I liked his stuff with Adamski.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
Yet those who do so are lambasted by you.

You could believe a lemming should be free to throw themselves off a cliff without intervention yet still make fun of them for it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yet those who do so are lambasted by you. Only because they first insulted me for choosing to not get vaccine.

Klaw
I hope they win.

The Government has no right to force vaccinate.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
You could believe a lemming should be free to throw themselves off a cliff without intervention yet still make fun of them for it. Not making fun of them. Many people in my family have chosen to get vaccine. I'm scared to death that sometime this winter they'll start dropping dead from blood clots or heart attack or get some kind of cancer. Last thing I want is to be proven right, which I usually always am.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
I hope they win.

The Government has no right to force vaccinate. Agreed.

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

I liked his stuff with Adamski. Methneo is Crazy shifty

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Impediment
As an Army Infantry veteran, I agree that forcing the vaccine is bullshit.

I, personally, would refuse it and try to take legal action against the UCMJ.

On what grounds? As a servicemember, you a required to take any vaccine they give you.

Old Man Whirly!
Last thing I want is to be proven right, which I usually always am. mmmMethneodurmaskcrylaugh

Robtard
Doesn't the military already vaccinate and immunize the troops over a wide variety of diseases as standard practice and when you sign your contract you agree to this?

edit: Or what Adam said

Kento
Originally posted by Robtard
Doesn't the military already vaccinate and immunize the troops over a wide variety of diseases as standard practice and when you sign your contract you agree to this?

edit: Or what Adam said Yes. I had to get a bunch of shots because of what I hadn't already been vaccinated against before even going into Army basic training. There was no, do you want to get this vaccine or anything. It was just stand in this line and get these shots.

Impediment

Robtard
Originally posted by Kento
Yes. I had to get a bunch of shots because of what I hadn't already been vaccinated against before even going into Army basic training. There was no, do you want to get this vaccine or anything. It was just stand in this line and get these shots.

Seems like the covid vax is such an issue because it's been politicized as being something cool to be against. Very odd.

BackFire
I wasn't going to get the covid vax 'till I heard it's made from dead babies and satan's semen. Now I get a booster twice a week.

Klaw
The Left are the ones that have politicized the vaccine.

Last year it was "I'm not taking the vaccine from Trump."

Now it's lose your job, and carry papers with you everywhere.

Robtard

More lies, you really are a shameless POS :/

eg I wanted a shot since Dec of 2020, but wasn't eligible until Mar of 2021.

Klaw
"Lies".

Robtard
Your rando tweet really proved your point.

Reality: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/09/20/10-facts-about-americans-and-coronavirus-vaccines/

samhain
Originally posted by BackFire
I wasn't going to get the covid vax 'till I heard it's made from dead babies and satan's semen. Now I get a booster twice a week.

And that just supplements the dead babies you are consuming in your day to day.

eThneoLgrRnae

"YOUR PAPERS! YOUR PAPERS! SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS, JEW! YOUR PAPERS ARE NOT IN ORDER!"-- Nazis

eThneoLgrRnae
"Lies".

It doesn't matter how much proof you show them; they will still say it's "lies".

Adam_PoE

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What right would that be? When you enlist, you sign over your rights to the miliary. They can order you to do anything under pain of punishment. So again, what would be the grounds for your refusal?

Could you be any more abrasive?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
Could you be any more abrasive?

Yes.

Robtard
The religious and medical exemptions likely fall short if the person refusing the Pfizer vaccine has already had the other 17 (or more) military mandated injections.

Similar happened in 2012 when a servicemen refused the Anthrax and Smallpox vaccinations due to his religion. United States Vs Chance E. Mixon

ps "Chance" is a badass name.

eThneoLgrRnae
How about the right not to be injected with a vaccine that is still in the experimental stage? Violating that right would be violating the Nuremberg Code.

Or how about your right to refuse it based on your faith/religion as those Navy SEALs are claiming in their cases?

Oh, and what ever happened to "My body, my choice!" that leftists love to scream so loudly? Oh, that's right it only applies to killing defenseless unborn children, my bad.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
The religious and medical exemptions likely fall short if the person refusing the Pfizer vaccine has already had the other 17 (or more) military mandated injections.

Similar happened in 2012 when a servicemen refused the Anthrax and Smallpox vaccinations due to his religion. United States Vs Chance E. Mixon

ps "Chance" is a badass name.

Those other vaccines were not rushed out so quickly as the covid ones were. It is still in experimental phase. Besides, it is not really a vaccine anyway despite what you've been led to believe.

Robtard
How about the right not to be injected with a vaccine that is still in the experimental stage? Violating that right would be violating the Nuremberg Code.

Or how about your right to refuse it based on your faith/religion as those Navy SEALs are claiming in their cases?

Oh, and what ever happened to "My body, my choice!" that leftists love to scream so loudly? Oh, that's right it only applies to killing defenseless unborn children, my bad. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Those other vaccines were not rushed out so quickly as the covid ones were. It is still in experimental phase. Besides, it is not really a vaccine anyway despite what you've been led to believe.

The Pfizer vaccine is FDA certified now, that's not "experimental stage"; that's the one the military is using.

I literally mentioned and cited how there was a case already in 2012 where some trooper named "Chance" tried the same tactic and it backfired on him because he had already taken various others vaccines in the military.

See my comment above regarding the military.

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.