Why racism is retarded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/nov/10/origins-of-transeurasian-languages-traced-to-neolithic-millet-farmers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Communities, language and genes spread and developed beyond present day national boundaries. Anyone sane knows this.

Klaw
durwank

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/nov/10/origins-of-transeurasian-languages-traced-to-neolithic-millet-farmers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Communities, language and genes spread and developed beyond present day national boundaries. Anyone sane knows this.

Pretty large time frames being talked about there.

I doubt anyone denies if you go back far enough everyone has common ancestors.

eThneoLgrRnae
I've said over and over again that all human beings are related to some extent because we are all descendants of Adam and Eve.

So this is nothing new to me.

The Bible even says we (humans) are all of one blood. However, we are not related to animals and plants as darwinists believe lol.

That is just downright retarded no matter how many times they repeat that it's "science."

Klaw
If we're all related to Adam and Eve, which one was Black, which one was White, and which one was Asian?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
If we're all related to Adam and Eve, which one was Black, which one was White, and which one was Asian?

They were both probably medium brown skin which would allow for most genetic variation in the skin color of their offspring.

Not sure why you think that is some kind of gotcha... it's not.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I've said over and over again that all human beings are related to some extent because we are all descendants of Adam and Eve.

So this is nothing new to me.

The Bible even says we (humans) are all of one blood. However, we are not related to animals and plants as darwinists believe lol.

That is just downright retarded no matter how many times they repeat that it's "science."

laughcry

Blakemore
The Bible was used to justify slavery. Then Africans made it their path to freedom.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-bible-was-used-to-justify-slavery-then-africans-made-it-their-path-to-freedom/2019/04/29/34699e8e-6512-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

Racism among white Christians is higher than among the nonreligious. That's no coincidence.
For most of American history, the light-skinned Jesus conjured up by white congregations demanded the preservation of inequality as part of the divine order.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/racism-among-white-christians-higher-among-nonreligious-s-no-coincidence-ncna1235045

samhain

Too easy.

Blakemore
They were both probably medium brown skin which would allow for most genetic variation in the skin color of their offspring.

Not sure why you think that is some kind of gotcha... it's not. Did they have asian/native american eyes too?

What about the Maori and Native Australians? Up until the 1950s, Aboriginal Australians were classed as flora/fauna and not humans with rights.

Did they descend from Adam and Eve? I mean, they must have done, right?

samhain
Originally posted by Blakemore
Did they have asian/native american eyes too?

What about the Maori and Native Australians? Up until the 1950s, Aboriginal Australians were classed as flora/fauna and not humans with rights.

Did they descend from Adam and Eve? I mean, they must have done, right?

Yup. Eskimo's and Mongolians too, and let's not get started on the Edomites.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
The Bible was used to justify slavery. Then Africans made it their path to freedom.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-bible-was-used-to-justify-slavery-then-africans-made-it-their-path-to-freedom/2019/04/29/34699e8e-6512-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

Racism among white Christians is higher than among the nonreligious. That's no coincidence.
For most of American history, the light-skinned Jesus conjured up by white congregations demanded the preservation of inequality as part of the divine order.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/racism-among-white-christians-higher-among-nonreligious-s-no-coincidence-ncna1235045

Some idiots have made up their own idea of what Bible says, yes. Like the flat earthers, for instance. Bible does not teach a flat earth nor does it teach racism.

Lies. You really need to quit lying so f***ing much, blakey. Not clicking your bs link which I'm sure is a left wing commie anti-christian racist site. Go f***, yourself.

Your retarded religion of evolutionism which you wrongly call "science" has been used to justify some of the worst atrocities in history. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, atheist.

Atheists lead the world in suicides, drug addiction, murders, divorce, abortions, alcoholism, school shootings, among numerous other horrible things. The Bible otoh does not actually teach racism.... darwinism does. Bible teaches all men are created equal, period.

Cry more.... not reading your crybaby reply to this post either or the replies of other butthurt atheists. You are just here to troll christians and I'm done with reading your lying bs.

F*** atheism, it is a blight on humanity.

Blakemore

Blakemore
Okay, I meant to say the book of Enoch influenced the rest of the Bible. My bad.

Blakemore
Racist lefty sites? You mean The Washington Post and NBC news? haermm

samhain
Some idiots have made up their own idea of what Bible says, yes. Like the flat earthers, for instance. Bible does not teach a flat earth nor does it teach racism.

Lies. You really need to quit lying so f***ing much, blakey. Not clicking your bs link which I'm sure is a left wing commie anti-christian racist site. Go f***, yourself.

Your retarded religion of evolutionism which you wrongly call "science" has been used to justify some of the worst atrocities in history. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, atheist.

Atheists lead the world in suicides, drug addiction, murders, divorce, abortions, alcoholism, school shootings, among numerous other horrible things. The Bible otoh does not actually teach racism.... darwinism does. Bible teaches all men are created equal, period.

Cry more.... not reading your crybaby reply to this post either or the replies of other butthurt atheists. You are just here to troll christians and I'm done with reading your lying bs.

F*** atheism, it is a blight on humanity.

laughing

The unhingedness of it. I'd say you've reduced yourself to nothing but a joke on this forum like Klaw, but you did that on day one pretty much.

Klaw
Originally posted by samhain
laughing

The unhingedness of it. I'd say you've reduced yourself to nothing but a joke on this forum like Klaw, but you did that on day one pretty much.

Shut up Simp.

eThneoLgrRnae
Shut up Simp.

thumb up thumb up

Not only a simp, but a limey simp lol. That's a double whammy. They even drive on the wrong side of the road. laughing out loud

Obfuscation
HE'S A GOOBER

There ya go!

https. ://spankbang.com/32hvj/video/jamie+elle

Obfuscation
These old white people would rather die than raise a black baby

suyaxxDgNss

Obfuscation
6c1BThu95d8

samhain
Shut up Simp.

Oh look, it's KMC's nonce returned from his latest bout of crying angrily through a rainy window.

Blakemore
He's upset because his gf got banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.