Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/14/liverpool-womens-hospital-one-man-dies-and-one-injured-after-taxi-explodes?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Benign accident, incels or racists? We will see.

StiltmanFTW
Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool

Taxi explodes inside a woman cool

samhain
Unlikely to be a terror attack given the would be target, we're about to enter the Xmas shopping period too, could have targeted more people in just a couple of weeks, suppose they may have been transporting an explosive device to another location and there was an accident but I doubt it.

Seeing as it was a taxi cab, red diesel could have been involved.

Wait until Klaw finds out there's a women's hospital in Liverpool. laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain

Wait until Klaw finds out there's a women's hospital in Liverpool. laughing

Agree on all counts to your main body of text, but yeah, Eon/Klaw laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/14/liverpool-womens-hospital-one-man-dies-and-one-injured-after-taxi-explodes?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Benign accident, incels or racists? We will see.

Sounds like an Incelic jihadist attack

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Sounds like an Incelic jihadist attack Well, a women's hospital, I imagine has lots of abortions, childbirths and other uterus-related procedures, so religious incel, indeed.

I know this is a stereotype, but a lot of taxi drivers tend to be Pakistani/Arabic muslims. Probably some nutter who thought "Allah Akbar" with daddy's money.

Old Man Whirly!
Sounds like an Incelic jihadist attack starting to look like it might be a really serious thing for the UK. IRA or splinter group maybe...

Blakemore
starting to look like it might be a really serious thing for the UK. IRA or splinter group maybe... I think Robtard is right with the jihadist incel. Infidels blowing shit up is nothing new to the U.K.

I mean I'd be pissed off if everyone in my community told me to pray 5 times a day, not drink or eat pork or eat at day time during the Autumn. On the other hand, they do make lots of kebabs during freshers week XD

Robtard
Oh, I didn't mean the incel was Islamic. I have no idea. Obviously, could be Islamic extremist terrorism.

But the women's hospital being the target (if that is the case), screams of incels.

I'd let the authorities do their digging into the motives.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, I didn't mean the incel was Islamic. I have no idea. Obviously, could be Islamic extremist terrorism.

But the women's hospital being the target (if that is the case), screams of incels.

I'd let the authorities do their digging into the motives. beginning to think the Woman's hospital wasn't the intended Rob.

Robtard
They just botched the bombing then. Very possible.

Old Man Whirly!
They just botched the bombing then. Very possible. beginning to look like something is wrong, no ethnicity or names of arrested. If they were brown, we'd have that by now...

samhain
Front cover of the local paper says the man who died was the cab driver, he got suspicious of his passenger and locked him in the taxi, although how they'd know this I'm not sure, maybe camera footage.

Blakemore
beginning to look like something is wrong, no ethnicity or names of arrested. If they were brown, we'd have that by now... I thought it was the other way around. confused

ArtificialGlory
Front cover of the local paper says the man who died was the cab driver, he got suspicious of his passenger and locked him in the taxi, although how they'd know this I'm not sure, maybe camera footage.
Other sources say that the cabby survived and is in the hospital.

Blakemore
Kek.

"Sorry I tried to blow up your hospital, can I get treated so I can do better next time?" XD

Robtard

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Blakemore
Kek.

"Sorry I tried to blow up your hospital, can I get treated so I can do better next time?" XD
LMAO, now that would be quite the irony.

samhain
Apparently there's been a 2nd controlled explosion in a nearby park so can assume a second device was found. The women's hospital is only up the road from me, I either pass it or cut through the grounds about half a dozen times a week, the park is only a 10-20 minute walk away as well.

Old Man Whirly!
Apparently there's been a 2nd controlled explosion in a nearby park so can assume a second device was found. The women's hospital is only up the road from me, I either pass it or cut through the grounds about half a dozen times a week, the park is only a 10-20 minute walk away as well. Disturbing, I was I London for a lot of the bombing campaigns, my brother was working at Canary Wharf when it got blown up. As someone blown about by extremists in Egypt, I worry about bombs. As someone e with a UK passport, I worry if the IRA are back, as someone with an Irish Passport I am sympathetic.

samhain
The suspect killed in the taxi was Emad Al Swealmeen, 32 and 4 other guys in their 20's have been arrested now as well.

Old Man Whirly!
The suspect killed in the taxi was Emad Al Swealmeen, 32 and 4 other guys in their 20's have been arrested now as well. Looks Islamic, I hate to breathe a sigh of relief and be eased I am wrong. But I am doing both.

Blakemore
Whirly: Some people tried to blow up women in Liverpool
Samhain: Day do doe don't day?
Me: laughing out loud

samhain
Whirly: Some people tried to blow up women in Liverpool
Samhain: Day do doe don't day?
Me: laughing out loud

Nah la.

Blakemore
I was talking about two blow up dolls; you missed the joke.

Darth Thor
https://apple.news/A5zCfUoYeRkSoh7s2mZSXvg

Asylum seeker with mental health issues according to Sky News sources.

samhain
I was talking about two blow up dolls; you missed the joke.

I know, I was just giving you a flavour of our dialect. Kna mean?

Blakemore
I know, I was just giving you a flavour of our dialect. Kna mean? Eh!

Wait, did you mean nah as in "no" or nah as in "i know"

samhain
Nah means no.

Kna means 'know what I'.

Kna mean?

Other forms are acceptable, such as narra mean, know warra mean and I suppose 'innit' is acceptable in that context too, innit?

Blakemore
Nah means no.

Kna means 'know what I'.

Kna mean?

Other forms are acceptable, such as narra mean, know warra mean and I suppose 'innit' is acceptable in that context too, innit? I'm from Yorkshire and I went to Edge Hill University. I'm very familiar with Northern and Scouse dialect.

"Can I rob yer trainees so a can go for mozzies for some ciggies laa?"

stick out tongue

samhain
You know 'get off at Edge Hill' is a euphemism for premature ejaculation? At least according to The Viz anyway.

What years did you attend? My friend was one of the guys who ran the computer dept until about maybe 10 years ago.

Blakemore
You know 'get off at Edge Hill' is a euphemism for premature ejaculation? At least according to The Viz anyway.

What years did you attend? My friend was one of the guys who ran the computer dept until about maybe 10 years ago. 2010-13

Also, I don't get the euphemism. I know it wasn't exactly the best Universities, but I, and others had sex there. ermm

samhain
Think my friend had left by that point.

It stems from the fact that Edge Hill is the last stop before the line terminates at Lime Street. Got off too soon, essentially.

ArtificialGlory
Disturbing, I was I London for a lot of the bombing campaigns, my brother was working at Canary Wharf when it got blown up. As someone blown about by extremists in Egypt, I worry about bombs. As someone e with a UK passport, I worry if the IRA are back, as someone with an Irish Passport I am sympathetic.
Years ago, some guy blew himself up less than 2km from my house. Though in this case it was purely a suicide as he chose a deserted spot in the middle of the night. Apparently, they were finding bits and pieces of him for days in a roughly 1km radius. Just WTF.

Coppacoppatan
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Years ago, some guy blew himself up less than 2km from my house. Though in this case it was purely a suicide as he chose a deserted spot in the middle of the night. Apparently, they were finding bits and pieces of him for days in a roughly 1km radius. Just WTF. that's just jissim

Coppacoppatan
S3fTw_D3l10

Darth Thor
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/16/emad-al-swealmeen-suspect-in-liverpool-attack-was-christian-convert

Turns out he was Christian after changing his Religion. Syrian and Iraqi heritage.

Its almost as if its not any specific religion that hates us, but people from parts of the world who are mentally disturbed after continually getting bombed by us.

Robtard
It's okay, you can say it, Christian extremist terrorism.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/16/emad-al-swealmeen-suspect-in-liverpool-attack-was-christian-convert

Turns out he was Christian after changing his Religion. Syrian and Iraqi heritage.

Its almost as if its not any specific religion that hates us, but people from parts of the world who are mentally disturbed after continually getting bombed by us. I've acually been blown up by Islamic extremists unlike the chairborne rangers this site attracts and I certainly don't hate muslims, in fact my wife is one.

Darth Thor
I've acually been blown up by Islamic extremists unlike the chairborne rangers this site attracts and I certainly don't hate muslims, in fact my wife is one.

Damn Whirly youre just too cool.

Old Man Whirly!
Damn Whirly youre just too cool. it was in Egypt during the Ansir Bait bombing campaign, my ex and I got blown off our chairs and covered in broken glass when a big sound/pressure bomb was let off. Most of the people in the blast were Egyptians so normal non extremist Muslims and coptics, we were having coffee, well she was, I had a beer it was FridY night after all.

Darth Thor
it was in Egypt during the Ansir Bait bombing campaign, my ex and I got blown off our chairs and covered in broken glass when a big sound/pressure bomb was let off. Most of the people in the blast were Egyptians so normal non extremist Muslims and coptics, we were having coffee, well she was, I had a beer it was FridY night after all.

Yeah most victims of Islamists are Muslims. The vast majority in fact.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah most victims of Islamists are Muslims. The vast majority in fact. Absolutely thumb up I can't also think of two anti Muslim ge oxides going on right now, one from Christians in C.A.R. and the other in China. Never really hear of either on the news, why is that?

Blakemore
Think my friend had left by that point.

It stems from the fact that Edge Hill is the last stop before the line terminates at Lime Street. Got off too soon, essentially. Now I get it. Yeah, it's right near skem, st. helens, wigan etc. It's not exactly the most prestigious place.

The songs we'd sing were "She went to Edge Hill uni cos her A levels were shite, get it down you zulu warrior."

Robtard
it was in Egypt during the Ansir Bait bombing campaign, my ex and I got blown off our chairs and covered in broken glass when a big sound/pressure bomb was let off. Most of the people in the blast were Egyptians so normal non extremist Muslims and coptics, we were having coffee, well she was, I had a beer it was FridY night after all.

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/19/66/1035391474-tumblr_lv6cjmPDYw1r764s9o1_500.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.