Vaccine fascists sign petition to make it illegal for unvaxxed people to vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/z-lO0PLnv6I

What fine, upstanding, good little obedient fascists they are. Hitler could've surely used those people to help support his cause in WW2 Germany. wink

Oh, it would also helps to ensure that democrats stay in power forever! Yaaaaaaay!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, yes, we all know democrats love to engage in stealing elections but those methods aren't fullproof. This certainly would be! wink

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/z-lO0PLnv6I

What fine, upstanding, good little obedient fascists they are. Hitler could've surely used those people to help support his cause in WW2 Germany. wink

But I thought it was the Right that wanted to take away peoples' right to vote?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
But I thought it was the Right that wanted to take away peoples' right to vote?

Yeah, IKR.

Newjak
But I thought it was the Right that wanted to take away peoples' right to vote? I mean the nine of the top ten worst gerrymandered states in the U.S. are gerrymandered.

I live in one of them currently. So it's not a matter of the Right wanting to take away peoples' votes. They've already done it.

cdtm
The US is going full facism, no one will be able to hold a job who isn't vaccinated. Including the booster.

It won't be pretty when people drop dead in droves. Anyone who takes the booster will he dead within two years.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
I mean the nine of the top ten worst gerrymandered states in the U.S. are gerrymandered.

I live in one of them currently. So it's not a matter of the Right wanting to take away peoples' votes. They've already done it.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Klaw
I mean the nine of the top ten worst gerrymandered states in the U.S. are gerrymandered.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Klaw
Originally posted by cdtm
The US is going full facism, no one will be able to hold a job who isn't vaccinated. Including the booster.

It won't be pretty when people drop dead in droves. Anyone who takes the booster will he dead within two years.

So I don't need to save for retirement?

Sounds like a win to me.

Newjak

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
Originally posted by cdtm

It won't be pretty when people drop dead in droves. Anyone who takes the booster will he dead within two years. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

jaden_2.0

Blakemore
So I don't need to save for retirement?

Sounds like a win to me. Why don't you just admit you're not Canadian.

Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Deano
I don't vote anyway. The illusion of democracy still fooling people

eThneoLgrRnae
The United States is a republic... or at least it is supposed to be. Republic >>>>>>>>> democracy.

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
Why don't you just admit you're not Canadian.

I am Canadian.

Blakemore
Then you are a moose ****er.

Klaw
Then you are a moose ****er.

Have you been drinking?

Blakemore
lil bit

Newjak
The United States is a republic... or at least it is supposed to be. Republic >>>>>>>>> democracy. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Robtard
Rightist fake new thread

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Coppacoppatan
Then you are a moose ****er. datz jizzum! 👺

roughrider
Gene Simmons tears all anti-vaxxers a new one. evil face

https://www.news10.com/news/gene-simmons-rips-anti-vaxxers-if-youre-willing-to-walk-among-us-unvaccinated-you-are-an-enemy/

Darth Thor
Originally posted by roughrider
Gene Simmons tears all anti-vaxxers a new one. evil face

https://www.news10.com/news/gene-simmons-rips-anti-vaxxers-if-youre-willing-to-walk-among-us-unvaccinated-you-are-an-enemy/

Yeah and Alex Jones has declared war on him for his comments laughing out loud

roughrider
Originally posted by Darth Thor

F**K Alex Jones. His 15 minutes of fame are coming to an end.

Blakemore
Gene's the one with the long tongue, right?

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Gene Simmons is worth around 400million, I don't think he cares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.